View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I built this bookshelf into the corner of my room recently, to hold my book collection. It's basically 100% full, lol. My girlfriend's room also has built in bookshelves (I didn't build them, they came with the house), which are now almost empty. And we have another bookshelf too. Since I always buy the books I want to read, because I like to have a library, I'm thankful for the overflow. Before I built this bookshelf, I had books in stacks that couldn't fit anywhere.

v0m90EP.jpg

I hate being bored more than anything, I get self destructive when I get bored. So I try to be always doing something. I also can't fall asleep very well if I don't read in bed, so there's that. I read until my eyes are uncontrollably closing and then immediately turn off the light without getting up, if I have to get up, I'll wake back up. So the reading is sort of built in, if I don't do it, I lay awake frustrated. I'll get in bed at 11, some nights I'll get sleepy really fast but some nights I won't get sleepy until 2 or 3am.

That is an incredible bookshelf my man you are quite the craftsman. I've always wanted a shelf like that to hold my books in I haven't had one that big since I was a child/teen many years ago. All of my books are in big plastic tubs that I have stacked to the brim. When I lived in NYC I had a small shelf but since then I have gotten lots more books in my collection so when I eventually move to a new apartment I'm gonna buy one for them. Don't think I'd ever be able to build one from scratch like you did, your an excellent carpenter. So was my father he built so many structures around the property I grew up at I wish I paid better attention when he was trying to teach me.

Aw, thanks man. I enjoy it, it's fun. I draw it out, bought the wood, and cut and stained and put a clear coat on. My dad taught me a lot about it, he was a great craftsman.

Hey, my dad did carpentry as well. We're all jesus types y'all, oh ho ho.

Turning water into wine is tricky, but it is possible to conjure up alcohol effect out of thin air, i.e. increase ethanol's efficiency.

I tried rectal alcohol the other day. I have done it before, and I remembered that proper dilution is absolutely pivotal lol, probably explaining why I have not rapidly and eagerly returned. But I had some 96% alcohol around for obsolete kitchen chemistry purposes, and since the taste is so awfully clinical it struck me that it could be consumed like most dissociatives are optimally consumed.

I had about three shots of two bottle caps alcohol diluted in 35-40ml water. Strong enough to be significant I figured, not strong enough to (lightly) burn beyond a couple of seconds, maybe a minute.

The effect is strong and clean, delightfully efficient, and bypasses the awful stomach load. But you know that feeling when your stomach desires to evacuate everything hooch but can't? Well turns out the lower body can feel the same. The sickness reached up into the stomach, and so the initial reflex is to throw up.. but it's the pathway down that's irritated, not the way up. Nevertheless the system wants to "throw up".. well.. "thrown down" I suppose..

That made for half the night spent on the throne. I tried having a hot bath, the ultimate thermophysical stomach soother. But I had to get out regularly to secure a hygienic corridor for passing the few meager grams of fecal matter each time which felt no less than massive stones weighing on the inner plumbing.

People kill themselves through buttchugging. How the bloody hell do they get up to lethal doses. Six bottle caps of ethanol and I'm in sickbay. Total mystery to me.

Why is it easier to explore Mars than the bottom of the oceans?
It's because of gravity. The pressure is so high from the combined weight of the water at the bottom of the ocean that most things get crushed.

Comparatively it is much easier to make hardware work in a vacuum than it is under literally tons of pressure. Same thing for manned probes.

Hey, my dad did carpentry as well. We're all jesus types y'all, oh ho ho.

Turning water into wine is tricky, but it is possible to conjure up alcohol effect out of thin air, i.e. increase ethanol's efficiency.

I tried rectal alcohol the other day. I have done it before, and I remembered that proper dilution is absolutely pivotal lol, probably explaining why I have not rapidly and eagerly returned. But I had some 96% alcohol around for obsolete kitchen chemistry purposes, and since the taste is so awfully clinical it struck me that it could be consumed like most dissociatives are optimally consumed.

I had about three shots of two bottle caps alcohol diluted in 35-40ml water. Strong enough to be significant I figured, not strong enough to (lightly) burn beyond a couple of seconds, maybe a minute.

The effect is strong and clean, delightfully efficient, and bypasses the awful stomach load. But you know that feeling when your stomach desires to evacuate everything hooch but can't? Well turns out the lower body can feel the same. The sickness reached up into the stomach, and so the initial reflex is to throw up.. but it's the pathway down that's irritated, not the way up. Nevertheless the system wants to "throw up".. well.. "thrown down" I suppose..

That made for half the night spent on the throne. I tried having a hot bath, the ultimate thermophysical stomach soother. But I had to get out regularly to secure a hygienic corridor for passing the few meager grams of fecal matter each time which felt no less than massive stones weighing on the inner plumbing.

People kill themselves through buttchugging. How the bloody hell do they get up to lethal doses. Six bottle caps of ethanol and I'm in sickbay. Total mystery to me.

A couples months ago, I wasn't thinking properly and used 1mL of minorly diluted everclear to dissolve dextroamphetamine for rectal administration, and hot DAMN. Same experience as you're describing. Initially strong pain, followed by irritation and feeling like I had to shit but not being able to, for hours, and hours.

A friend of a friend soaked a tampon in really strong vodka and shoved it up there... he ended up going to the hospital, it was way too strong and he got really sick, my friend was freaked out pretty bad. He turned really pale and couldn't top throwing up. He kept saying he was dying and they called an ambulance and he got taken to the ER. He's fine, he actually went to rehab after that. But I don't think the butt is a good way to consume alcohol.

A friend of a friend soaked a tampon in really strong vodka and shoved it up there... he ended up going to the hospital, it was way too strong and he got really sick, my friend was freaked out pretty bad. He turned really pale and couldn't top throwing up. He kept saying he was dying and they called an ambulance and he got taken to the ER. He's fine, he actually went to rehab after that. But I don't think the butt is a good way to consume alcohol.
oh man the amount of tampon absorbing liquid and all.... there was like tabloids scaring people doing that like 20 years ago.... also people putting swimcaps and putting mobilat cream in it.... talking abd desperate highs.... not people are huffing deodarants and air fresheners..... propably some tiktok craze..... why cant kids do real drugs (joke)

I've been using the new Trip Reports search functionality me and thujone built, and discovering that we have some reports on some super interesting and rare stuff. Just found one on 2C-G. :) And we have a good handful of 2C-TFM, and one on DOTFM (!!) I'm really looking forward to our work we're gonna start doing shortly to make a tagging app so we can get helpers and run campaigns and actually finish tagging this stuff. Then we'll extract the metadata from the tags and I'll finally be able to implement a full search engine that will make it as searchable and finely grained as Erowid, meaning we'll actually be able to effectively and easily use this, which is, by my estimation, the second largest and most valuable collection of trip reports data in the world, after Erowid. :) Except unlike Erowid, here you can comment and discuss.

This has been my pet project for so many years, and it's really satisfying to finally see it starting to come to fruition. :)

I've been using the new Trip Reports search functionality me and thujone built, and discovering that we have some reports on some super interesting and rare stuff. Just found one on 2C-G. :) And we have a good handful of 2C-TFM, and one on DOTFM (!!) I'm really looking forward to our work we're gonna start doing shortly to make a tagging app so we can get helpers and run campaigns and actually finish tagging this stuff. Then we'll extract the metadata from the tags and I'll finally be able to implement a full search engine that will make it as searchable and finely grained as Erowid, meaning we'll actually be able to effectively and easily use this, which is, by my estimation, the second largest and most valuable collection of trip reports data in the world, after Erowid. :) Except unlike Erowid, here you can comment and discuss.

This has been my pet project for so many years, and it's really satisfying to finally see it starting to come to fruition. :)

I've been meaning to respond to the research related private convo we have going, but I'll say this here, please let me in on this tagging app you're making. I was thinking about writing my own web app to tag and organize the data that I'm trying to organize, and I wonder what overlap there is here!

I've been meaning to respond to the research related private convo we have going, but I'll say this here, please let me in on this tagging app you're making. I was thinking about writing my own web app to tag and organize the data that I'm trying to organize, and I wonder what overlap there is here!

Cool, I'll let you know when it gets a little farther along. Not sure what we'll need yet. But any help I can get is awesome. :)

Even at the height/depth of my drug days, I just never had the urge to shove anything up my bunghole (least of all alcohol)! :ROFLMAO:

I know that it works with certain things though; I remember getting suppositories for a stomach bug when I was really little.

I used to do it pretty regularly, but only when there was a good reason to do it over oral or nasal. An example of a good reason is with AMT (one of my favorite psychedelics)... when you eat it, it takes 4 hours to come up and that whole time you are trying not to throw up and your body feels shitty. But up the bum, it reduces that stuff by probably 80%, makes a huge difference, and you're up in 2 hours. With the 2C-Xs, also, greatly reduced bodyload and 2 times as potent, or maybe even a little more, so it's just better in every way including in terms of how many doses you get out of your supply. But I was tripping all the time back then and actually spending a lot of money on psychedelics... these days, I actually don't really get bodyloads anymore and I only trip from time to time, so I pretty much just eat stuff. Except AMT, I still put that in my butt because I hate feeling nauseous for 4 hours.

I used to do it pretty regularly, but only when there was a good reason to do it over oral or nasal. An example of a good reason is with AMT (one of my favorite psychedelics)... when you eat it, it takes 4 hours to come up and that whole time you are trying not to throw up and your body feels shitty. But up the bum, it reduces that stuff by probably 80%, makes a huge difference, and you're up in 2 hours. With the 2C-Xs, also, greatly reduced bodyload and 2 times as potent, or maybe even a little more, so it's just better in every way including in terms of how many doses you get out of your supply. But I was tripping all the time back then and actually spending a lot of money on psychedelics... these days, I actually don't really get bodyloads anymore and I only trip from time to time, so I pretty much just eat stuff. Except AMT, I still put that in my butt because I hate feeling nauseous for 4 hours.

I'd contemplating trying the aMT I just got in oral dosages on the light side between 10-30mgs and seeing how I like it in those ranges and hopefully not getting nauseous. But I have changed my mind cuz my stomach is so sensitive even acidic food bothers me sometimes it would just not be a good idea I'm thinking. So I will be plugging it like I usually do and going for the 50-65mg range and rolling proper on the stuff like God intended us to do. When you hit the sweet spot with rectal administration it is the BEST empathogenic drug on the planet.

I've tried alot of them too over the years, the Euphoria you experience on the peak is just mind-blowing and the duration is so awesome. You literally roll for an entire day and have a shit eating grin the whole time once you come up. The first two hours can be a little jangly but once you hit the peak it's smooth sailing and I don't get nauseous at all really during the come-up when I plug it. Since I have a gram and will only be using it once every month or so it will last me a long time. Don't know if I could convince my girlfriend to plug it tho and I'm worried about her getting sick taking it orally so I may just be saving that one for yours truly.

This one time a couple years ago the first time I ever plugged a large dose at once, it was like 75mgs I had one of the most blissful experiences of my life I just rolled around in the covers of my bed for hours a euphoric mess listening to electronic music completely lost in the feelings surging through me it was just astounding. It was at that time it became my favorite empathogenic experience. And trust me I've had my fair share of wonderful MDMA, MDA, 6-APB and 4-MMC (orally) rolls but this was just so much cleaner and the fact there is no crash is amazing.

Sure on Ecstacy the peak maybe a bit more intense but aMT is a more well rounded experience and it's gentle and loving when plugged. Such a good drug, deff is one of my all time favorite psychedelic/empathogens. It's not heavily visual for me but everything takes on the shimmering glow and the world looks so damn beautiful when you go for a stroll outside. Took it once with my family on Easter and the made a comment about me looking so happy that day, if they only knew.

I'd contemplating trying the aMT I just got in oral dosages on the light side between 10-30mgs and seeing how I like it in those ranges and hopefully not getting nauseous. But I have changed my mind cuz my stomach is so sensitive even acidic food bothers me sometimes it would just not be a good idea I'm thinking. So I will be plugging it like I usually do and going for the 50-65mg range and rolling proper on the stuff like God intended us to do. When you hit the sweet spot with rectal administration it is the BEST empathogenic drug on the planet.

I've tried alot of them too over the years, the Euphoria you experience on the peak is just mind-blowing and the duration is so awesome. You literally roll for an entire day and have a shit eating grin the whole time once you come up. The first two hours can be a little jangly but once you hit the peak it's smooth sailing and I don't get nauseous at all really during the come-up when I plug it. Since I have a gram and will only be using it once every month or so it will last me a long time. Don't know if I could convince my girlfriend to plug it tho and I'm worried about her getting sick taking it orally so I may just be saving that one for yours truly.

This one time a couple years ago the first time I ever plugged a large dose at once, it was like 75mgs I had one of the most blissful experiences of my life I just rolled around in the covers of my bed for hours a euphoric mess listening to electronic music completely lost in the feelings surging through me it was just astounding. It was at that time it became my favorite empathogenic experience. And trust me I've had my fair share of wonderful MDMA, MDA, 6-APB and 4-MMC (orally) rolls but this was just so much cleaner and the fact there is no crash is amazing.

Sure on Ecstacy the peak maybe a bit more intense but aMT is a more well rounded experience and it's gentle and loving when plugged. Such a good drug, deff is one of my all time favorite psychedelic/empathogens. It's not heavily visual for me but everything takes on the shimmering glow and the world looks so damn beautiful when you go for a stroll outside. Took it once with my family on Easter and the made a comment about me looking so happy that day, if they only knew.
Reading that makes my mouth water lol. I have a quarter of a gram of the succinate and wondered if 40mg up the bum would be a good dose for starters? I have done quite a few tryptamines and entactogens over the years and found 4fa to be the best one by far, but I also enjoy the benzofurans and mdma. Read many conflicting reports on amt so hopefully it will live up to the hype.

Reading that makes my mouth water lol. I have a quarter of a gram of the succinate and wondered if 40mg up the bum would be a good dose for starters? I have done quite a few tryptamines and entactogens over the years and found 4fa to be the best one by far, but I also enjoy the benzofurans and mdma. Read many conflicting reports on amt so hopefully it will live up to the hype.

Without a tolerance 40mgs would deff be a nice time and you would be in tripping/rolling territory but I would suggest going just a little higher around 50mgs of succinate with zero tolerance is a very nice roll. You could always just go up higher on the next attempt if it leaves you wanting more, 65mgs was always my go-to dose most of the times that I took it. One thing that really helps is putting time in-between the rolls cuz I was doing it weekly for awhile and it deff started having diminishing returns. It was still really fun and Euphoric but when you have a fresh head full of receptors and blast 50-65mgs up your bum it is one of the best drugs out there.

Really enjoy listening to McKenna from time to time this lecture has been particularly good. Love the Artwork as well, I think the Stoned Ape Theory has alot of merit. I believe the entity contact the primates had and other benefits of the Mushrooms reshaped them and helped them evolve into human beings...it makes sense to me

Get with the times bro, its called boofing, unless you’re actually sticking a butt plug in there, which I support and encourage.
I once convinced my girlfriend to boof DCK. It turned her off dissociatives (except for 3meo pcp) for life. I think sticking drugs in your ass should be reserved for experienced drug users and degenerate drug abusers or Bluelighters, who tend to be a combination of the two. Casual users should be fine just eating it.

Speaking of sticking drugs in your ass. One of Hamilton’s most recent podcasts was about Penis Envy mushrooms and the dude who created them. Pretty good episode. I recomend it if you’re into Hamilton’s old show and like listening to podcasts. He’s one of the few people I support through patreon. I love his work and hope he continues it for many years to come.

Yeah, DiPT is pretty neat. The last time I took it was particularly strange but I'm looking forward to trying it again some time, maybe smoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.