View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike drug slang in general, too many people don't have any idea what the fuck they are even taking. I wish people weren't so clueless. I've met a variety of people who have said stuff like "Ecstasy makes your spine bleed, I only do molly". And I cringe.

MDA is a beautiful drug. So is MDMA, of course, though it seems hard to find good MDMA these days, at least to me. Never had MDE.
MDE real nice too.

Less empathogenic admittedly like MDA but very sociable plus inner self consciousness experience and full body buzz, euphoria etc, like any trippy at high doses but not like MDA.

MDE more mongey, dreamy too.

Hence it's mixture with MDMA then.

But pure MDE pills were common too.

Good things. Cannot feel at all unsatisfied! 🙂

It doesn't turn into acid, but when ketamine undergoes first pass metabolism (when it's eaten), it metabolizes into norketamine, which appears to cause far more urinary and kidney damage. Apparently it's actually a very good experience taken orally, it's just quite a bit weaker (like 2-2.5x weaker), but unfortunately it also is much more damaging.
CYP3A4 metabolizes many ACH’s into their respective nor-xxx analogs (2-F-DCK, MXE, etc.), do you have a source that nor-ketamine is somehow more toxic than the other nor-metabolites? My understanding is that it is only more toxic because you need much larger doses which increases the risk of urinary tract damage. I guess if you’d need 400mg of MXE to have a good peroral experience it would have a similar toxicity, no? And yes, oral ketamine is nice, tried it once five years ago!

MDA is a beautiful drug. So is MDMA, of course, though it seems hard to find good MDMA these days, at least to me. Never had MDE.
Would love to try MDA, too bad it is seemingly non-existent in the EU.

I’ve also heard oral and sublingual ketamine is nice. A full trip with an extended duration. There is a telehealth ketamine therapy place called Mindbloom that sends you ketamine lozenges for the therapy sessions with doses ranging from 10mg to 800mg. The couple reports I’ve read of those lozenges have made it seem like a worthwhile experience though pretty damn expensive compared to street K prices.

Last edited:
CYP3A4 metabolizes many ACH’s into their respective nor-xxx analogs (2-F-DCK, MXE, etc.), do you have a source that nor-ketamine is somehow more toxic than the other nor-metabolites? My understanding is that it is only more toxic because you need much larger doses which increases the risk of urinary tract damage. I guess if you’d need 400mg of MXE to have a good peroral experience it would have a similar toxicity, no? And yes, oral ketamine is nice, tried it once five years ago!

No, I don't, just personal experiences I guess, there's a guy on here who is a K-head who does crazy shit like shoots 2 grams of K per dose in multiple fully saturated shots, who was posting pictures of the green snot he was pissing out of his bladder, who then switched to either spitting the drip out or shooting it, and no longer had bladder symptoms... that kinda factors into it. Plus it's what everybody says. You might be right about the dose making the poison, but that guy's experience seems to suggest there might be more to the nor-metabolites being more toxic... as either way those kinds of doses are tremendously huge.

I did think that FXE might be a winner, but never bought any since my stash is where dissos go to die. I never did use hardly any of my MXE, let alone my MXPr, DMXE, 3-MeO-PCP, memantine, or 2F-DCK. I'm pretty sure the same would likely be true of FXE, so I tried to let reason overrule drug FOMO for once.

See thie Terminator like wires, big long Nano structure, AI, pulled from inside body with deep insertion and strong resistance.

Watch the wires all snap off too and splay.

I never went nuts re AI Nano as a parasitic mind control tech as an integral part of us humans. Unfortunately it's absolutely real.

I did think that FXE might be a winner, but never bought any since my stash is where dissos go to die. I never did use hardly any of my MXE, let alone my MXPr, DMXE, 3-MeO-PCP, memantine, or 2F-DCK. I'm pretty sure the same would likely be true of FXE, so I tried to let reason overrule drug FOMO for once.

Wish I had that problem, my stash is where Dissos go to get hoovered by the drug monster. Literally only very few times did I ever have any for a few months. With 2F-DCK I tried it twice and it gave me a headache for some reason so I ended up giving away the rest. MXPr first batch I did it once in a combo with MPT which was nice but I didn't become compulsive that night and saved the rest for another nights few weeks down the road. The first time I was given some 3-MeO-PCE I kept it around for a month or so before I tried it, then I did the 100mgs over maybe three days. Which sounds excessive but that was good for me compared to the future...

My longest binge was doing a gram of 3-MeO-PCP over about three week period and man was it great. I will always look back on that of one of the most epic drug encounters ever, mixed it with a whole bunch of different 2C-x and 4-subs. Really fantastic time. Then a switch flipped I got some 3-HO-PCE and went completely of the rails and binges hard for two days and then eventually went too far and become catatonic. Was having a blast traveling the solar system in my mind but my ex saw me in this state and got concerned cuz I didn't tell her I was taking drugs before hand. Ended up going to the looney bin and had like over ten grams of different psychedelics/Dissos in my pocket...cuz I'm an idiot. And the hospital staff made me flush them all which was horrible loss but better than getting arrested.

Then I went on my horrible 3-MeO-PCE/DMXE binge in which I became a Wizard and found myself in the Garden of Eden completely naked...across the street from my apartment. This led to the arrest that landed me in the predicament I'm working my way out of now still in the halfway house. I'm pretty wary of doing any Dissos other than Nitrous at this point but I feel like if I do ones that make me hole and only have controlled amounts I can make it work. I love them so dearly I have a hard time thinking I'll never dance that dance again. For instance I think if I had some Ketamine I'd be good cuz I never had any issues anytime I had that. I would get a gram and holed a few times over the day and then it was gone and all was well, I felt great.

I'd love some Ketamine, so much so.

You seem to have an attitude Chris.

I always express my opinion, and never hold back my justified anger at the ills of the world...

But I speak my clear open mind.

I do wonder if I am the "chief scientist" you point to?

Either way it's like rage been held back.

And tbf too lol, that post was verging on the limit of readability. ;)

Naw man. You're quoting a nearly blacked out drunk.

I don't have tolerance anymore, so the odd festivity can be a treacherous affair..

It's not on the verge of readability, that's too much credit. It's total and utter bullcrap, don't read anything into it.

You know, I go back and forth on how much sense it makes to interfere with people's thoughts, style, etc.. The easiest is to just avoid it and adopt a total laissez-faire attitude. Easy to project some cool guy image that way, but it's also so close to just.. not caring. Then again, it's a drug forum. It's interaction centered around morally ambiguous topics, without the oxytocin release or firing of mirror neurons that makes humans sustainably feel they truly belong. And then every value contributed here beyond the minimum for gathering reciprocal, technical help seems misguided... let alone the weighing of each others' online egos, negotiating who's the outspoken voice of purity, who is the angry meanie.. which is not even actually valuable information, is it?

But then interesting and trippy things happen again on bluelight, and it all seems worth it again... but of course that's contingent upon the absence of interesting and trippy local people.

So I don't know. If you want an apology for past remarks, sure have one, why not.

Naw man. You're quoting a nearly blacked out drunk.

I don't have tolerance anymore, so the odd festivity can be a treacherous affair..

It's not on the verge of readability, that's too much credit. It's total and utter bullcrap, don't read anything into it.

You know, I go back and forth on how much sense it makes to interfere with people's thoughts, style, etc.. The easiest is to just avoid it and adopt a total laissez-faire attitude. Easy to project some cool guy image that way, but it's also so close to just.. not caring. Then again, it's a drug forum. It's interaction centered around morally ambiguous topics, without the oxytocin release or firing of mirror neurons that makes humans sustainably feel they truly belong. And then every value contributed here beyond the minimum for gathering reciprocal, technical help seems misguided... let alone the weighing of each others' online egos, negotiating who's the outspoken voice of purity, who is the angry meanie.. which is not even actually valuable information, is it?

But then interesting and trippy things happen again on bluelight, and it all seems worth it again... but of course that's contingent upon the absence of interesting and trippy local people.

So I don't know. If you want an apology for past remarks, sure have one, why not.
No apolagies ever sought or needed.

I just like all things free and open and any comment I make is like a natural reflex towards that.

I kind of head things off in as blank and non confrontational,demanding, reproachful way I can.

I appreciate your considered response there too thanks.

And lol, I only joked about the readability thing after you levied the assertion my way once.

I get you too, but not everyone is the same.

It's no competition for all. For myself it has been about personal development and influencing consciousness here.

I just figured you might have been gesturing towards my mad crater Earth talk etc, because I have posted way less of late.

I hate dirty vibes, repressed feelings, like because it's not nice for the person.

I don't mean you expressed bad vibes, just wasn't sure on your meaning and thoughts, and I aim to know people's "minds" and keep good peace.

Plus, I barely actually know you!

Thanks for sharing. 🙂

I'd love some Ketamine, so much so.
Hi, me too mate biiiiiig snap on that.

Because remove general negative toxic impacts, I mean I used it heavily 2003-2005 bout 5 to 6 grams a week, pure uncut never succumbed to the Bladder Monster lol shouldn't joke lol.

Because it's an unfortunate thing to say the least.

I mean what a caveat huh?

But it never got me.

I would have to inject it now though.

Sniffing K is actually very unhelpful for the respiratory system and my allergies would kill me.

Lol, in a K hole one day you know, just hallucinating your own ending, because at times in K holes on lots LSD exstacy and v strong skunk, I'd often not be sure what was actually real.

So the goddam thing could play out for real before me, me unsure if it's a hole trip or not.

If I could access some clean K, knew how to safely inject muscularly I'd run for it, because I know it would soothe so much. It's a great re-setter.

^American Beauty and Working Man's Dead really made up most of their good setlists for years. Fantastic studio albums that have been translated into beautiful live music for over 50 years now.

I've never understood a lot of the terms people use to describe psychedelic experiences; 'ego-loss', 'near-death experience', 'breaking through' and the 'hole' on dissociatives. I think there's a few more but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Someone started a thread in psychedelic discussion, maybe two years back, asking how to have a 'near-death experience' on psychedelic drugs. I was kind of.. dumbfounded.

I understand that psychedelics, including dissociatives, have been trialled in palliative care patients in an effort to minimise the fear someone may instinctively have when faced with their own mortality.. or at least give a joyous, interesting experience before they go.

Why anyone beyond that limited field though, would want to purposefully induce such a state of being 'near-death' while on substantial doses of drugs that really do have the potential to give traumatizing experiences, and in some cases severe health crisis - I don't get. Do I just not understand the term?

Why anyone beyond that limited field though, would want to purposefully induce such a state of being 'near-death' while on substantial doses of drugs that really do have the potential to give traumatizing experiences, and in some cases severe health crisis - I don't get. Do I just not understand the term?
Near death experience is used to describe the dream like state people have claimed to enter when they almost died where they appear to leave their body and/or enter some spiritual realm. With psychedelics near death experience doesn't mean you are putting yourself in a state where your body is close shutting down and you feel like you're dying it just means having an experience like one of those dream states.

I've never understood a lot of the terms people use to describe psychedelic experiences; 'ego-loss', 'near-death experience', 'breaking through' and the 'hole' on dissociatives. I think there's a few more but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

These terms are all interrelated for me. I've always been interested in trying to understand the things that people view as the more mystical aspects of reality through a more scientific lens using the help of psychedelics and other similar drugs and techniques of ecstasy. I don't take drugs to place myself in an actual near-death situation because the benefit of using drugs is that they can just induce that state chemically without needing to actually almost kill you to do it, but I have pushed myself to the point that I have experienced things that I felt and generally still feel that I was only able to experience because I was willing to risk death to experience them in these states of mind, because I find that even though the states can be induced in a physically safe manner such as with drugs, there's an aspect to them where you still have to let yourself believe it could be real. In my experience this can produce some of the most profound states, realizations, and internal changes, but it's also extremely difficult to do and can have long-lasting or permanent effects on you. Every experience I've had where I've chosen to accept the risk of death still influences me to this very moment.

The vast majority of my many trips on psychedelics were not significant to me in this way at all, that being said. I sought out psychedelics and dissociatives to use to try to achieve these things for a long time but ironically in the end most of my most profound experiences have occurred when the only drug I'm on is cannabis, but I'm almost always stoned so that's clearly not the only reason either. For me these kinds of experiences feel very related to what I'm actually going through at the time like there ultimately wouldn't be much I could do to just force one out of nowhere in a truly meaningful way.

Near death experience is used to describe the dream like state people have claimed to enter when they almost died where they appear to leave their body and/or enter some spiritual realm. With psychedelics near death experience doesn't mean you are putting yourself in a state where your body is close shutting down and you feel like you're dying it just means having an experience like one of those dream states.
That's kind of what I thought. Short of incredibly poor judgement, I don't think that people are consciously aiming to reach the edge of physical overdose on psychedelic drugs, but even psychologically, I do think that trying to ensure such an experience occurs, would require a fairly hectic dose and not necessarily be the enlightening experience that they set out for.

These experiences may happen organically, but trying to set out for it is definitely not something I would advise someone attempt. In my experience, psychedelics don't work that way anyway. It's a bit like taking 2C-E because you want to hallucinate waterfalls and streams. You'll probably see things, but there's no planning what they may be.

That's just my take on things. Thanks for your response @phenethylo J

Ego death is an experince that is deeply cathartic and healing or extremely traumatising if it goes the other way that can lead to lasting psychological damage on the unprepared person.

I have my thread on Ego death and a sure fire method to experince it using LSD every time. But once you figure out how to induce it on a trip at will it quickly loses it allure and mysticism.

My take on it

Ego death is the result of complete reset of the brain you as a person and everything stored in becomes blank. But what inhabits this blank state is the union with source/universe/god which is unimaginable bliss and love beyond any measure

Ego death is a process or destruction of the filter that you have created inside of your brain. your ego has been created by every single one of your experiences since birth and it continues to build itself as long as you are alive.

Ego dissolution is probably a better term since the ego never really dies since its always come backs afterwards a bit reborn and just a little more light awakened in your daily life.

Replace universe god source with whatever interpatation you want. Could it call the infinite, the incomphremisnable.

Alot of people claim to experinced ego death on psychedelics but then rant on about seeing enitites and other dualistic projections of their ego.

True ego death is simply achieving the non-dual awareness on a trip. Before my method it was random and rare. After my method I can experince it on any trip i want and with that it became another boring run of the mill thing.

Now the near death thing is def a bad analougy with psychedelics. I have had a true near death experince as a teen when I almost drowned. Psychedelics are not near death. A near death is just your brain going funny and seeing a tunnel of light or any other cultural background brainwashing you went through growing up.

Ego death aint spiritual it aint mystical. Its just another process that happens in our brain. A full letting go of reality for a short time.

My method is a good way to quickly get out of a bad thought train or interrupt a loop. I believe 60's hippies had similar methods discovered.

If your on a trip go into a prayer position like a Muslim. It signals submission/letting go etc.

These terms are all interrelated for me. I've always been interested in trying to understand the things that people view as the more mystical aspects of reality through a more scientific lens using the help of psychedelics and other similar drugs and techniques of ecstasy. I don't take drugs to place myself in an actual near-death situation because the benefit of using drugs is that they can just induce that state chemically without needing to actually almost kill you to do it, but I have pushed myself to the point that I have experienced things that I felt and generally still feel that I was only able to experience because I was willing to risk death to experience them in these states of mind, because I find that even though the states can be induced in a physically safe manner such as with drugs, there's an aspect to them where you still have to let yourself believe it could be real. In my experience this can produce some of the most profound states, realizations, and internal changes, but it's also extremely difficult to do and can have long-lasting or permanent effects on you. Every experience I've had where I've chosen to accept the risk of death still influences me to this very moment.

The vast majority of my many trips on psychedelics were not significant to me in this way at all, that being said. I sought out psychedelics and dissociatives to use to try to achieve these things for a long time but ironically in the end most of my most profound experiences have occurred when the only drug I'm on is cannabis, but I'm almost always stoned so that's clearly not the only reason either. For me these kinds of experiences feel very related to what I'm actually going through at the time like there ultimately wouldn't be much I could do to just force one out of nowhere in a truly meaningful way.
I always wanted to experience synaesthesia, but I never have, not really. My visuals never even seem to move in time to the music 😂
(Edit: although i do relate smells and tastes with pitch; sweet smells like peppermint I relate with high pitch, while something like sandalwood is much more of a bass smell).

All of my most significant philosophical and introspective realisations on psychedelics have happened at random. If I were sitting there, trying to come up with cool ideas after smoking weed, I'd probably just draw a blank, but if I went for a walk around town, let my mind wander, the sights and sounds would probably trigger something.

It might not make as much sense when reading it back later, but still - I'm sure it was all good stuff at the time 🙂

Last edited:
I always wanted to experience synaesthesia, but I never have, not really. My visuals never even seem to move in time to the music 😂

I was always really interested in that too but it mostly never came for me either, save for a few occasions. Phenethylamines are the ones I tend to think of the most for this; on 2C-I I saw visuals moving in and out back and forth on the right and left side of my vision in tandem with my auditory perception on either side dropping out and picking back up, it was really weird but neat. It’s not something I mostly ever grasped from psychedelics either though despite what people said.

(Edit: although i do relate smells and tastes with pitch; sweet smells like peppermint I relate with high pitch, while something like sandalwood is much more of a bass smell).

That’s really interesting, I don’t think I’ve heard something like that before but I think I’ll keep it in mind now!

All of my most significant philosophical and introspective realisations on psychedelics have happened at random. If I were sitting there, trying to come up with cool ideas after smoking weed, I'd probably just draw a blank, but if I went for a walk around town, let my mind wander, the sights and sounds would probably trigger something.

It might not make as much sense when reading it back later, but still - I'm sure it was all good stuff at the time 🙂

I actually tend to think my ideas are pretty coherent that I come up with while high, one of my favorite things about it is trying to string everything in my life together while on it (although I still use it too much, especially for that reason). I like the idea of being a stoner and taking it easy but my mind races when I’m high and it’s hard for me to not get into it. It also often makes me downright miserable, but for some reason I like it lol. I have a lot of weird traumatic mental content that comes up while high though which I like to work through because of how it helps me feel more aware and balanced, although it kind of drives me crazy at times. It’s an issue for me that I’m still working through.

I do still enjoy getting high and relaxing when that’s the way it seems to be going though.

on 2C-I I saw visuals moving in and out back and forth on the right and left side of my vision in tandem with my auditory perception
That's cool. Only on occasion do I get auditory stuff but it's pretty awesome when I do. I've had crashing waves at the beach and whirring fans in my room warp into beautiful music.

I totally spaced out once on 2C-B-fly and took a walk down a street inside my mind, there was neon graffiti on the walls and I could hear the bass coming from inside a club. That was pretty far out!
I actually tend to think my ideas are pretty coherent that I come up with while high
Yeah, they probably are. Weed can really bring things on the back of your mind to the forefront. Sometimes important things.

It actually used to do the opposite when I was younger, but it's not uncommon for weed to change a bit when people get older. I think for me it's having more responsibility and I think about things I've been putting off dealing with. When I was younger, getting stoned with my friends was exactly where I needed to be.

If I'm thinking about my life when I'm high, it tends to be pretty spot-on. Things I try to put out of my mind can be quite confronting when I smoke weed for the first time in a while, but it's usually stuff I should take seriously.

When it's just absurd jokes and strange concepts though, I'll look at notes I made and see 'clown using bent coathanger to break into his tiny car after locking the keys inside' and think "what?" 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.