View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been getting nostalgic lately thinking about my past tripping “career.” I haven’t indulged in about 14 months, since Bicycle Day 2020 - took a single hit and...rode my bike about 20 miles. Prior to that, I hadn’t tripped for about two years.

Does anyone else keep a list or journal of their psychedelic use? Since getting my first batch of 2ce in Nov. 2008, I have recorded the date, dose, and a brief note of each of my 104 trips since then.
Cue the wolf of wall street meme - gotta pump those rookie numbers up!

I used to early on, and those are my early trip reports (on Erowid and here). Nowadays I only write them when I have a noteworthy experience, most of my trips these days are as expected and not intended to be anything paradigm shifting. I also write them when trying something new, for the sake of contributing to the pool of trip reports. I consider trip reports my "journal" but I don't have a private journal.

Yeah getting real is what I'm hoping to do. I've had these glaring holes in my life that time and talking didn't do much about. If I can fix the relatively easily fixable, only then can I really evaluate the more serious stuff.
Honestly mate, you are one person I have never sensed to be anything but reall. Maybe there’s different kinds of real? Like, really getting closer to the core. Not in place of unrealness, just truer reality, and a freer one at that.

Funny true story. 2013 I sat in a big church with a good, wise old ex raving friend now devoted Christian.

Tony. He said to me out of the blue…”The thing about you Alexis, is you’re Real.”

Then he said….”God didn’t make LSD.”

Without second’s thought I quite naturally hilariously I said…”No, but he did make magic mushrooms.”

Tony creased up laughing and said….”hehehe, you’re right, haha, he DID make magic mushrooms.”

Last edited:
But I don't tell all the shit I'm up to in real life brother :devilish: =D
We are all different bro. Sadly I’ve discovered, most people in real life are barely worth telling much to beyond amoeba grade 1.

I just encourage people not to hold back from simple, innocent basic living, out of fear I mean, when sharing feelings is IMO a kind of duty.

We are, Like it or not all part of the same jigsaw puzzle. We all need harmony for any of us. That was my mad scientist mega acid twisted head psychoanalysis stance anyway.

Pinch of salt comes free lol!

I wish I could get some clearnet lysergamides, al-lad and eth-lad look interesting. Sadly no one ships to my area ...

@Xorkoth hope you have a good weekend ahead.

Here is another one. This guy kills it I swear. DJ Slipmatt was an OG UK 90’s ecstasy scene old skool/hardcore DJ and track maker.

Even in my sleep felt like I was tripping lol. Was to good see my bro handle the acid so well haha just laughing getting lost melted into the chair. Will def sit them again one day was fun having some real friends chilling with. The bro was gonna take another bong rip right after the first I was like just chill and see it's pretty.strong combo 3 min later melted into the chair haha. Was buzzy they had the same effects to songs I would get. Beauty of acid is how sober people seem on it other than the odd go mute and sit back as the rollercoaster ride wipe ur thought train.

I sure as wouldn't of handled that bong rip on 150 ug.

Even in my sleep felt like I was tripping lol. Was to good see my bro handle the acid so well haha just laughing getting lost melted into the chair. Will def sit them again one day was fun having some real friends chilling with. The bro was gonna take another bong rip right after the first I was like just chill and see it's pretty.strong combo 3 min later melted into the chair haha. Was buzzy they had the same effects to songs I would get. Beauty of acid is how sober people seem on it other than the odd go mute and sit back as the rollercoaster ride wipe ur thought train.

See that’s partly where I just stitch myself up. On the mega doses, big edible doses and loads of strong weed vaped. That’s what takes it to a non 3 dimensional, abstract visionary thing.

The other day, I kept vaporizing, each time was such a massive enhancement of my tunnel vision and struggle to remember it was just a trip I was on.

Maybe I have just hardened myself to it, the direct conjoining combo of both.

I wish you could too @ItsAFunThing .. those two are some very interesting and top-tier psychedelics. Hopefully you can figure out a way (that's safe).
The safest way is reading your guys' reports here on Bluelight and on Erowid!
Maybe I'll travel to Europe sometime after this nonsense is over and get myself a perfectly legal envelope delivered, then proceed to trip non-stop for a week straight.

But the real jewel would be some 2c-T-7. Now that's a "holy grail" for me.

Yeah I know that feeling man, the contact high is strong with acid. And if you trip with your friends a lot, at some point you don't even need to take any drugs to feel high as fuck with them around!

was listening to a song i was playing on 700 ug then i remembered that special moment. It was so beautiful staring into the infinity of reality. What am i so scared to loss? my fat ass ego that is. Next time i trip ima take 4 then redose 1-2 more and redose further if god tells me. Will wait for the full moon gonna make it a big one for what might be some of my last travels with psychedelics then if i have the cash get some DMT.

was listening to a song i was playing on 700 ug then i remembered that special moment. It was so beautiful staring into the infinity of reality. What am i so scared to loss? my fat ass ego that is. Next time i trip ima take 4 then redose 1-2 more and redose further if god tells me. Will wait for the full moon gonna make it a big one for what might be some of my last travels with psychedelics then if i have the cash get some DMT.
Hi. It’s good to see you appear to take a firmer, more self confident and mentally proactive stance, looking forward.

And exactly. I don’t think you have anything to lose. Don’t take that wrong. You are deep and steely enough to handle a difficult, bad trip, which isn’t really going to happen for yourself with acid like the shrooms.

My last 500 ug trip, now I’m feeling 250 to 300 may be my next one,

I really feel strangely cleansed to have tripped beyond being aware I was even tripping for like 75% of the trip.

It mirrored my first ever real tabs. Aliens, 31st December 1997 (like, just before 12 pm 1st Jan).

18 at the time, I had never had acid like t hat, wasn’t prepared.

I was alone in. A huge illegal warehouse NYE rave, dark almost unlit building.

Not freaking out, no fear, but so disconnected from every person there until I met up with my cousins about 5 am.

That time, after about 9 hours from dropping the first tab (250-300 ug no question at all, real warping mindbenders), I had that same feeling, suddenly catching sight of the trip starting to level off.

First time I knew I was going to be “alright” again.

That’s being proper tripped out, the good old fashioned way.

I took a 2nd tab that morning, soon as I realised I could (possibly, hopefully lol) get away with it.

The visual distortions and cartoon like crazy verse I immediately catapulted into were unique in a way I’ve never experienced the same way since.

So I’m not rushing my proposed 2 mg dose for now. 2.5 is a gamble, could be edgy and defeat the purpose.

Energy healing and homeopathy has me totally wiped out. It’s amazing how the rechargeable AA batteries run flat in a few hours just placed over various body energy points, away from the skin, and need a full recharge.

This type of powerful energy healing smacks you hard though. Really wipes you out. Plus I’m running multiple other healing protocols too.

It’s making positive difference, by the day. Feeling increasingly cleaner inside, lighter, more agile, mobile, less stiff. Just so exhausted though and have really hit some deep depression.

I think I just need a longer break now from tripping.

Just gonna rest today, keep up all my treatments. No more energy healing til next week, 4 sessions this week, I went hard on it, time to rest now let the energy do it’s thing.

So I’m not rushing my proposed 2 mg dose for now. 2.5 is a gamble, could be edgy and defeat the purpose.
Wow, this is some heroic dose you're talking about here. I know nobody has died from taking a looooot of acid but 2000 mcg is just crazy. A friend went heavy on acid trips (1000 mcg max) and he's been all about esoteric practices since, so watch out for that.

Wow, this is some heroic dose you're talking about here. I know nobody has died from taking a looooot of acid but 2000 mcg is just crazy. A friend went heavy on acid trips (1000 mcg max) and he's been all about esoteric practices since, so watch out for that.
Yes I’m 100% comfortable with 1000 ug.

I did take 1875 ug one Late January day, no tolerance, in split doses.

1600 is the highest since then.

I’m sure I could ride with 2 mg’s, 2.5 may be slightly out of comfort zone depending on the day.

But I need to be in better all round condition first, energy wise plus nerve damage to heal which is causing major anxiety and panic attacks.

But my recent 3 trips, 1100, 600 and 500 have actually quenched my desire to go deep for the meantime.

I’ve momentarily lost count now too. It’s definitely either exactly 19.5 mg’s or 20 mg’s since End January.

Last edited:
Yo folks. Just for sheer “gander”, our Autos coming along nicely 2 evenings ago.

Nowhere near a spectacle yet but full potential at this stage, going by experience and intuition:

doesn't 1mg saturate receptors and anything beyond that just increase duration...?
I honestly don’t actually think so. I’m speaking from long experience, having a passionate interest in the psychology of consciousness alteration via hallucinogens, particularly LSD.

I’ve brought this up many times, but after 25 years psychonauting, for me there is a massive consciousness aspect. What level of experience each individual is ready for, in seek of.

Now, in my gut I just know if I dropped 2.5 mg straight, I would be immediately blasted into a hardly conscious bizarre verse.

Way more deeply than the precise 1000 ug doses I have come to love, and never once lost control of or had a bad experience.

500 ug currently is tripping me right out!

So I am still a firm proponent- it is just a key after all. Magnificently divine experiences can be accessed at all ranges and according to individual experience nature requirements at a given time.

I, am simply exploring all ranges. It’s been fun, interesting, educational so far and nothing I regret.

Except….I honestly don’t know how people trip in this current crazy, dismal, grim, twighlight world lol, 😀

So I don’t fully believe in ceiling doses.

I also am a strong believer and practiser of redoing.

You’ve given me a new idea! 1000 ug. Redose 1000 ug 3 to 4 hours later.

The same with two 5/600 ug’s is a magical way to enter psychedelic wonderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.