View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I might actually get around to plugging some 2cp today. Been putting it off but am feeling good and well rested today. It raining today so the atmosphere is nice. for it.
Been a while since i tripped and could use it. Wish I'd of got more while I could; really like the stuff gives a full psychedelic experience.

Everyone thinks I Wanna Be Sedated is originally a Ramones song, but not so. It's from a pretty good rock-country band, Two Tons of Steel, from Texas.

Ended up not tripping yesterday; might do it today or tomorrow. Probably will do it today or tomorrow; most likely a low dose if I do it. Find the afterglow helps me cut down on my thc use. Glad I got a bit of flowers this time so I wont go through to much of my oil.

I am tripping. Kind of reluctantly in hindsight. I think I’m tapering acid, from mega, to full, to moderate trips.

Not really at all physically capable of tripping though. Comfort seeking already.

Big dose of edibles, another strong glass kava even 177 ug is something.

Looking increasingly forward to my targeted zero trips.

Quite an advert aren’t I.

some part of my addictive nature just wants to smash back a shit load of ket and tabs together but i wont. gonna focus on integrating and applying everything i learnt.

i can still feel the music in my soul. My mentality was taken to the next level. But tbh it left with even more questions about reality the world and god.

Didn't do the 2cp today either most likely will tomorrow. Kind of want to do some of my mxe with it but only have 35-40mgs left so may want to save it for another time. Think the last time I did some was near last Halloween; actually did it by accident. Was watching a movie around 2am and was coming down from some 2cb. Took a a capsule out of this small mini jar that had my 2cb bag in it, thought the capsule had 3-5mgs of 2c-b but ended up snorting 15mgs of mxe. After that I remembered that put in there a previous time I did 2cb but ended up forgetting about it.

How are you dosing so accurately as to be able to say you took 177ug?
Well, I have the fullest trust in the tabs dosage.

It was a definite 1.75, then a loose flaky edge I peeled off another, I guessed a good 2 mics worth likely. Hence the specificness here for accuracy and truth sake.

Nice, which model?
Roland Go:Keys. Relatively simple, but I only really play at home to entertain myself - this is perfect for that. Some cool functions, I think even someone who doesn't play would be able to sit down at this and have fun making music.

I'm considering a synth at some point too, something I am only just now discovering:
images

Novation Bass Station II. Sounds awesome.

I vaped 3 bowls of weed early am to dawn rising, sat on the loo the bathroom floor was a magnificent crazyville. So colourful, complex and irregular.

Even on just over 175 but huge edible doses too gives it such a sparkle. Wicked visuals.

Not an easy trip due to such tiredness and poor eating, sleeping routine recently.

Slept in an acid sleep of actual comfort and bliss for a short while, stirred myself up for sunrise, and here’s what I found, what an incredible sight and odor when on a nice clean visual trip. How gorgeous hey?

url=https://ibb.co/QcLW93F]
CD3-BF091-3186-4-D8-F-A78-F-0-CAB2-D488-D16.jpg
[/url]

Smelling divine, proper trichomes too already, like slugs, so well formed, big heads, looks like a good strain long way to go.

Just got back on the kava again after another big edible dose.

Those autos? You might need to give me some tips for uk growing in uk weather!
Yep, autos, only way we can do it in this NE facing sun limited/declining garden.

We need harvest by September latest, could be mid August this year.

Fully organic, as natural as can be, filtered water also treated with South Pole magnetism, a method firmly established for enhancing plant growth, health and yield.

There is a basic formula, just cover all basics including 4 weeks plus indoor first to be ready to flower in hot June and July, fully vegetated and not held back by chilly May, hence no real vegetative growth before that slows and switches to flowering.

All we ever need is weather and success is ensured.

Nice Auto
Got a couple growing myself, outdoors too. Got some Cherry Headband, they’re photos though, which have a short flowering period and resistance to mould/mildew (I’m assuming due to terp profile). Well suited for our less than optimal outdoor climate here..... unfortunately it’s only low thc with a balanced CBD.

Tbh only my third grow..,,yay legalization and no need for discretion when growing outdoors ... but I’m learning. I’m keeping up with training and trimming this year (last year depression got the best of me and I wasn’t on top of it. Quality suffered but yield was still decent. Aiming for quality>quantity this season haha

Edit: some veg photos to follow

Last edited:
Nice Auto
Got a couple growing myself, outdoors too. Got some Cherry Headband, they’re photos, which have a short flowering period and resistance to mould/mildew. Well suited for our less than optimal outdoor climate here..... unfortunately it’s only low thc with a balanced CBD.

Tbh only my third grow..,,yay legalization and no need for discretion when growing outdoors ... but I’m learning. I’m keeping up with training and trimming this year (last year depression got the best of me and I wasn’t on top of it. Quality suffered but yield was still decent. Aiming for quality>quantity this season haha
Yes quality trumps. Once you have a simple way of letting nature do it’s thing, the weather (and insects, but even that is only an issue in poor weather) is our only obstacle.

The bonus of Autos here is flowering in the hottest part of the year, vs the fall so you can get some pretty potent weed.

Last edited:
Yes our fall is hit or miss here too ... as is our spring.m This year spring was hot and dry yet our start to summer is wet and colder than avg lol. im Starting to think indoors with climate control would provide more consistent results (Durh.... obviously lol)

Yes our fall is hit or miss here too ... as is our spring.m This year spring was hot and dry yet our start to summer is wet and colder than avg lol. im Starting to think indoors with climate control would provide more consistent results (Durh.... obviously lol)
Absolutely I would have indoor grown weed on hand 365 if it was an option, identical formula but faster harvest, ensured if you just do things right, and higher THC levels guaranteed, as THC production is a sunlight protection mechanism.

Hence the importance of light, not just heat but obviously heat too.

But also, sun grown weed has a different character to it. It’s more dreamy when fully organic, just a shame we don’t get a decent summer more than once every 4 years if we’re lucky.

And whoops, I meant- quality trumps.

I agree, quality outdoor has always appealed to me more than higher thc% indoor/hydro. I’ve also been trying to go the organic route, in these last few trials. ala a sort of super soil. But I’ve never been too keen on what sort of amendments/teas to add and when. Any advice?

I agree, quality outdoor has always appealed to me more than higher thc% indoor/hydro. I’ve also been trying to go the organic route, in these last few trials. ala a sort of super soil. But I’ve never been too keen on what sort of amendments/teas to add and when. Any advice?
My trouble is I’m allergic to anything black market due to the fertilisers and allergic to most organic ferts too.

We use in 15 litre Airpots as pictured, made up 3 months in advance for optimum availability, 2 parts organic compost, one part vermicompost, plus two large handfuls of rock dust and 75 grams of fish blood and bonemeal per pot.

The rock dust and fish meal are slow release, and it’s the living microbes that break them down over months creating more out of it and feeding the life in the soil.

We also found a liquid fish blood and bonemeal which I’m not allergic to, this does make an extra difference.

We will be top dressing too with 50/50 organic compost/vermicompost.

If not for my allergies I’m sure we’d be exploring a whole array of approaches but it’s too much to risk being allergic to the entire crop due to one single organic fertiliser, like Bat Guano for example.

Been there and done that.

South Pole magnetised water though is really the trick 99.99999% of cannabis growers are missing out on, it’s hard to get it across to people.

We filter the water too, which makes a noticeable difference.

Man all my beliefs have been shattered after that 6 tabs + nearly a whole gram of ket 26 hour trip. I don't know anything and i just have to accept it. No one not even me knows jack shit about what is going on in this reality. This shit is just to beyond us. and if aliens pop and are real that is just going to mind fuck us all even further.

i just have so many questions for reality and god man. I know there is a greater purpose behind life. Life was made to humble us whatever lies await for us on death will be beautiful aswell.

I believe when we die god will show us all the times we hurt others and make us feel their pain make us understand humble us show us our entire lives and point out our mistakes and then at the end of it all by his forgiveness he will forgive our sins and mistakes and then after that i do not what comes but i assume its eternal everlasting blissful life after we have been purged out of our dark inner nature.

i really feel like i made leagues in treating my ptsd through that trip. For the first time ever i acutally had some nights sleeps without ptsd flashbacks. I forgave it all and moved on and now i feel free from those chains of been a victim.

Unpacked a life time of emotions in pure gratitude for the things i have and my family and friends who have supported me on my journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.