View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That got intense for an hour and a half. It hit after 30 mins.

I’ll do 0.9g next time. Nothing heroic just an enhanced stone.
I'm sure you'll be more ready next time.

I used to have natural apprehension before taking large doses of psychedelics.

Now there is no fear at all of the actual experience at ridiculous doses and levels of effect.

The experience is the easy part.

The following week integrating, restoring mortal order is the hard bit.

But I really overcame that totally in time that uncertainty going in and upon heavy onset too. By regular tripping basically.

It's from an old stash sadly only got ~35mgs of mxe left.

When I was taking it with 2c-b here and there usually found plugging 25mgs of each together worked good for a full trip
Been a long time since I had any so I wont have to deal with any tolerance.

Most likely will wait until I'm peaking on the psych to take the mxe; find it a little too chaotic to be peaking on the mxe while I'm still coming up on the 2c.
I also find plugged mxe lasts very short me; the peak is about 45mins or so.

I have never IVd a psychedelic and less than 15 times in general, and almost consider this blasphemous. But then again, it's just science.

Has anyone ever IVd say like, 125mg of K with 75mg mdma and 25mg DMT?

Or just the dmt? Or any combo thereof?

Never IVd but once plugged 65mgs of mda mixed with 25mgs of 2cb also snorted 40mgs of K and mixed a decent bit of dmt throughout the trip in my backyard under the stars then again in the shower and snorted 25mgs of 4-aco-det near the come down.
The mda and 2cb hit me within 5 minutes, and gave me a pretty nice rush ended up puking though from what I remember. Usually would take allot more K when I trip but that was the last of my stash that I was saving for that occasion. Still ended up having a nice deep experience.

I used to always plug 2C-Xs, it really gives a nice rush and strong trip without sacrificing any of the deepness of it or producing an overstimulating experience like snorting. And it doesn't hurt unless you don't dilute it enough (3mL to 25-30mg is fine). Also greatly reduces bodyload. It's probably the best way to take them, but these days I tend to just eat them for some reason. Just easier.

just ate a massive stem of a indoor camabodian cube, it went so fucking blue, man cubes taste digusting compared to woodlover mushrooms. already feeling the effects prob had around 1 g. and thats 5 mins later jesus christ.

Took 20 mg of gaboxadol almost an hour ago. Feels nicer now that I know what to expect and don't have to try to figure out the effects. First time taking it in the morning (I think...) to see if sleep is more easily avoided this way, we'll see.

So far so good, got slightly tired as it was really setting in but it passed. It's been pretty chill and easy so far, just ate lunch and forgot I was on it for a while. It's less trippy than my first time around with it but still has a little bit of that going for it. Gaboxadol causes weird spatial distortions for me where it can feel like there are transparent blobs of energy zigzagging or twisting all around my body and such, and I had some of that going at the initial peak in interesting ways. Mostly I just feel really relaxed and am enjoying listening to music and then watching TV though. It reminds me of amanitas in that if I just go with the high it feels somewhat alcohol-like with good immersion and social lubrication even though there is some trippy stuff going on. There are no noticeable side effects.

It's actually a pretty good buzz. I don't really have anything else like this that I can take right now. Smoking lots of cannabis with it too.

Had an amazing time on 2cb last night, still afterglowing. I haven't danced that hard in years since covid. Checked out an entirely new scene and I happen to love house music and met a bunch of cool people. Only took 15mg and it was very therapeutic for me, can't wait to push it higher. (I've taken 72mg before but not in like 5 years, and barely any psychedelics and no full doses at all in over 2 years, and even then sparse, so dipping my toes back in the water). Going to repeat with 25 next weekend.

I'm starting to get pretty tired and slow-thinking now actually.... The gaboxadol has been nice but it and amanitas both remind me somewhat of carisoprodol (which for me also has things like the spinning sensations but lacks the more complex trippiness) and that usually makes me knock out after managing to stay awake for a few hours too. Still going to keep going for the moment though, but I'm definitely feeling heavy.

Still smoking a lot of cannabis and that probably contributes to the tiredness, going to stop for now. Not long ago I had this weird little phase too where like my front neck muscles were spasming just a little bit for seemingly no reason, it was really weird, but not frightening. One time on Amanita pantherina my body started shaking all over really heavily for a short while too and it came particularly after smoking cannabis so maybe it's just some kind of muscular interaction between their effets. I can feel it happening again a little actually....

I had a sublingual combo a couple weeks ago:

4mg 2C-B
8mg 2C-C
12mg 2C-D

Had a little GHB thrown in, too. It made fire a delightfully soft and sensual afternoon. It was incredibly gentle and languid. There was a tiny little bit of restless stimulation, which I attribute to the 2C-D. I may just omit that next time and increase the other doses.

In general, I don't like psychedelic combos. I'd rather just take more of either drug alone. This was an exception, where I liked the combo this time better than any of the individual drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.