View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took this afternoon 60mgs 3D-MXE, Clonazepam 1mg, Alprazolam 2mg, Crack Cocaine, Crack Cocaine, that sticky icky a blunt of the finest around here high Cannabis got my PD fam on my back and you know 28% THC smoked blunts and ripping so much crack 8 love drugs baby good peeps and we are going in in a business partner ships they for you and snitches get stitches band what every any other drastic message I need to explore but I'd never go to the point unless someone crossed the line in the sand. But I can't talk much cuz I russled with three cops and still hid the Dope and didn't get caught with I I had stash spot 8nn coke and got it there 2oth s3cs to spear 🏜
Dang Charlie was high as fk in this post, hope he is fine 🙏💯

Ah, well then. I gotta figure out how to get some of that IP! Been wanting to try it forever. One time, years ago, I found a Chinese email vendor who had the most absurdly cheap prices you've ever heard of, who was listing isoproscaline, proscaline, escaline, cyclopropylmescaline, DOC, and a few others. I got some of all of them but turns out they were only planning to sell the IP and cyclopropyl, so I waited for like 6 months and finally they said to pick something else. I ended up with proscaline, escaline, and DOC, and like 50 grams of 4-EMC instead of the other two. But would have preferred the IP and cyclopropyl.
Bro, this is very random but this morning I remembered when u once told a few years back how ur ex made u flush ur rare psychedelics collection. Even it hurt me lol idk bout you. It was very random tho, It just suddenly came to my mind haha

Dang Charlie was high as fk in this post, hope he is fine 🙏💯
I believe he was sentenced a timely term.

I heard he was doing. Like, doing alright sense.

He was going off rails in true style too.

Not like myself lol. I weaken my grip, get caught legless in the middle of the stairs, but I need those rails, so what is displayed with me is an attempt to regain and keep hold.

It can present similarly, outwardly, except is very different.

A "pen" surely saved Charlie's arse then.

I believe he was sentenced a timely term.

I heard he was doing. Like, doing alright sense.

He was going off rails in true style too.

Not like myself lol. I weaken my grip, get caught legless in the middle of the stairs, but I need those rails, so what is displayed with me is an attempt to regain and keep hold.

It can present similarly, outwardly, except is very different.

A "pen" surely saved Charlie's arse then.
Yeah..., I think he needed a break from all substances. He was smoking crack regularly and doing fentadope everyday....thsts not sustainable.

I actually liked it a lot. I like 3-MMC and 4-MMC better, but it was quite good, I thought. Less moreish (somewhat), and less rushy, but very euphoric still, and smooth, no comedown really, and gentler. I actually found it substantially less stimulating than the -MMCs. I did it all (and shared liberally) and wished I had more.
Of course, sadly there's no such thing as stocking cathinones long term =D

Of course, sadly there's no such thing as stocking cathinones long term =D
I've had a gram of pentedrone for like 6 years now. It was a sample, I never tried it out and so for all I know it could be shit. But I also don't get compulsive about stims, they're just not my cup of tea.

I also could never find any decent reports on pentedrone. No idea if it's worth even trying.

LOL I also find the thought of a lifetime supply of DOC pretty funny. I can imagine myself at 72 looking in my drawer and saying oh good I have 50 36hour trips left. God man my body hurts now. Aging does suck. Time moves one way.
It's just that if you account for price per dose, the enjoyment you get out of it and the frequency at which you consume psychedelics, they really are dirt cheap. When you're fully invested already, a little more or less is totally meaningless in the grand financial scheme of things. "why not"...... Gotta think of the grand kids too!

I still have more than a personal lifetimes supply of acid.

I was sensible with anticipation and decision to just ensure that in 2019.

I have actually for...since 2003 actually, NEVER not posessed cannabis.

Not once.

I don't actually live in the world where drugs run out and need restock.

Only kava, but that's more like keeping a flowing, rotating larder and stock.

I can't see I would ever need or manage the remainder (substantial enough) amount of Acid.

But....we'll see. Only one trip this year weeks ago. Strange actually! Very high though.

I haven't tripped in at least 8 or 9 months now, but today I got some good news and I'm thinking about tripping on 10mg psilacetin this evening. It'll all depend on how the puppy, cat, and wife feel after dinner. Wouldn't want them to sour my trip, and they've been... angsty, recently.

I haven't tripped in at least 8 or 9 months now, but today I got some good news and I'm thinking about tripping on 10mg psilacetin this evening. It'll all depend on how the puppy, cat, and wife feel after dinner. Wouldn't want them to sour my trip, and they've been... angsty, recently.
Good luck there mate. 🙂

And happy twippin, with luck!

Gotta think of the grand kids too!
Of course, man I have been so selfish. That makes perfect logical sense to me too. Ha! lol

I ordered a little phenibut today but yeah the vendor only had large crysal left. Everything else was sold out awaiting restock. But I think it may be the same supply/chain issues that the supermarkets and other stores are also dealing with.

Last edited:
Had a horrible experience with 3-MeO-PCE today ):
I've been nauseous all evening and can't enjoy anything

Of course, man I have been so selfish. That makes perfect logical sense to me too. Ha! lol

I ordered a little phenibut today but yeah the vendor only had large crysal left. Everything else was sold out awaiting restock. But I think it may be the same supply/chain issues that the supermarkets and other stores are also dealing with.
You might be right. I ordered a 200g large crystal tub myself yesterday. I hope it’s just a supply chain thing, had to settle for the HCl as the FAA hasn’t been available since like... early Fall last year. I like the FAA better, it’s easier on my GI tract.

Last edited:
I've had a gram of pentedrone for like 6 years now. It was a sample, I never tried it out and so for all I know it could be shit. But I also don't get compulsive about stims, they're just not my cup of tea.
I‘m in the same boat as you, but if you do decide to try it please report back. A friend recently made some of that, as well as some other cathinones and I‘d like to know if it‘s worth getting some considering I don‘t like stims all that much either.

How much did you take? :(

"Notably, the addition of an ethyl group to the terminal amine (-NH2) group of the pentedrone molecule seems to increase its potency significantly, as is observed with its successor analog N-ethyl-(nor)-pentedrone (i.e. NEP) which is viewed as having preferential recreational properties."

Sooo, like a worse NEP? Sounds like a slightly more potent NEP, going off the reports I read.
You kinda know what you get with cathinones with not a lot of serotonin activity. NEP, Hexen, A-PHP... short intense high, sharp comedown. Some people love it, I really don't, even the most potent ones were never euphoric for me, even in very high doses, just wired focus. And since it never really took off it probably isn't very good.
If I had some, I'd have tried it though =D

Bro, this is very random but this morning I remembered when u once told a few years back how ur ex made u flush ur rare psychedelics collection. Even it hurt me lol idk bout you. It was very random tho, It just suddenly came to my mind haha

He's in jail, not sure how long, but though that sucks, I view it as a good thing. I actually really thought he wasn't with us anymore for a while before I found out.

Sometimes I will have really unpleasant experiences on dissociatives even when normally I have positive experiences with them, it seems hit or miss, but usually it's neutral to positive. I don't get consistent experiences with dissociatives, even with MXE (which is my favorite by far) I had a few off experiences.

How much did you take? :(

Sometimes I will have really unpleasant experiences on dissociatives even when normally I have positive experiences with them, it seems hit or miss, but usually it's neutral to positive. I don't get consistent experiences with dissociatives, even with MXE (which is my favorite by far) I had a few off experiences.

Yeah, I think I took to much x_X

I've taken it up to 12 mg before, but I think when I took that much I staggered the doses. Yesterday I took 15 mg in one dose. I've always found 3-MeO-PCE to be really pleasant, so I never expected such an adverse reaction. It was horrible, it only made me nauseous and confused and I couldn't function at all. It also lasted for soooo long. I had something to do this morning and I was still feeling off. Lesson learned I guess. I'm never taking that much again.

got some ketamine, Just waiting to see if i can get some weed. Been many many months since i did ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.