☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAM-jpg-2048x.jpg

tigershopify-copy.jpg

Humming-Dragon-Crop1.jpg

butterflymain-4965x2048.jpg

Forward-Escape.jpg
Dude I’ve been planning on buying the tiger one as a tapestry.

Beautiful images!

It's supposed to be an unseasonably lovely day tomorrow. I'm considering trying a proper dose of 4-AcO-DET after my great first experience. That said, it might also be a good opportunity to try DOiP for the first time, which could be interesting.

Or I could do yard work. 😅

I guess I'll sleep on it.
i’m really excited to hear what you have to say about DOIP. :)

Perfect day for it, but I woke with a splitting headache. With its long duration, DOiP will have to get back in line. If ibuprofen ends up sorting my headache out by midday, then I'll look at something with a short duration.

Salvia Divinorium will work even with me being on this lowish dose of Zyprexa won't it. Well I'm going to be ordering a bag of 10x extract and a bag of 20x extract soon and give these a go again. My last crazy trip on Salvia I took like 3 or 4 massive hits of 20x extract and I think I really over did it. This time I'm literally gonna start with one hit of the 10x and gradually work my way up, this is gonna be interesting surely. Not sure of I'll give any to my girlfriend, I'm deff gonna trip first with her sitting and depending on how that goes I would give her some next.

Yeah salvia shouldn't be affected by antipsychotics, at least I don't think.

I've just hit the spot by which I'm paradoxically depressed by how the antidepressant overuse has crashed the direction of altitude, getting so serpently high that I'm eating my own tail, the vista of which sobriety will look like heaven. No more. I can take no more dragon. No more white light future happiness in the form of chemistry.

hey

has anybody here ever actually tripped from pulling apart blotters where it gets absorbed through your fingers?

:Sherlock:

Nope, if there is skin absorption (some people have run tests and claimed there is not), it is not nearly enough to trip from handling blotters. That said, my friend lays blotter, and he says that every time he does it (he lays a gram whenever he does it), he trips balls, despite all precautions.

So I took my first fully immersive does of 4 ho mipt over the weekend.

I honeslty cant remember what doses I had trialled it to before, a couple years back now, but it always seem kind of lackluster. I felt, and have read, that there was some serious potential and figured upping the dose (from what though? lol) should provide the kicks I was looking for.

30 mgs shallowed in a gel cap after a few beers and tokes started off quickly. I had first alerts, or perhaps just a placebo at 15 minutes. 30 minutes in it was undeniably coming on. And by 60 minutes I was fully immersed in this mildly visual, incredibly sensual, euphoric space. Conversations flowed easily but I was also content sitting or lying quietly. Eyes closed had those tryptamine style visuals / morphing shapes but they were faint.

As I layed down with my feet at the fire and my head in the cold/damp late summer air; the contrast was surreal. It made me giggle. My inner monologue was quiet and the time between conversation was so incredibly peaceful. All felt beyond well. Then I got a mosquito (looking at it now I think it (they) were black fly) bite(s) on my hands and feet. The swelling and itchiness contrasted the fabulous body buzz but it didnt bother me. Again it just made me laugh.

It was about this time we put on some tunes.
We listen to a bunch of old aphex tiwn, dj fresh... and other songs from 10+ years ago. It made me realize I havent been listening to enough music lately.

Somewhere around the 2/2.5 hr mark the experience shifted to be much more visual. It reminded me of what I had read about when people take higher amounts of 5 meo mipt .. wherein the first half is often described as a tryptamine roll and the second more typically psychedelic in nature. Going inside really made me notice just how prominent the visuals had become. Yet for the rest of the trip I neglected to close my eyes (or if I did I dont remember it).

After my friends left (who didnt trip), I grabbed another beer and enjoyed a bit more of the fire.
When that had run its course (my phone was dead and I no longer had music), I went inside and got immersed in a show on Disney plus called Light and Magic. It was about the making of Star Wars and despite not having seen any of the movies in full, this show really captured me.

I had a couple more beers and went to bed way later than I had expected, likely due to all the weed I was vaping (as is often the case on its own, and especially so when combining with a psyche).

I felt great the next few days, despite the sleep deprivation.

tl;dr
My first fully immersive experience with 4 ho mipt was a hoot. Ill definitely explore further. Perhaps taking it up to 35 mg. Definitely taking it in combo with ALD 52, and revisiting in combo with 4 aco dmt (but this time dosing higher on the mipt - in the past I was dosing ultra conservatively during my titrations, fearing thered be some massive synergy. However with 25 and 20 (4 aco dmt and 4 ho mipt), my last such combo before taking some time off psyches, I felt like I could go furthur).

Anyways, Im stoned and rambling.
Typing this has also brought back some of that magic lol

Thanks for the report! I encourage you to post it also in Trip Reports, if you'd like to. :)

Im not sure if theres enough details to truly warrant a trip report
Perhaps if I had taken notes closer to the experience but alas
So I figured Id just plop it here lol

Well I guess music lessons aren't needed if all I want to do is nothing much. Just sticking with some tobacco and a little brandy.

Will definitely trip again if needed but I have a feeling that may or may not be needed.

Will be heading out to the courthouse (sober) shortly. Oddly enough now that I'm retired I’m going to bed after midnight and waking up around 5:00 am.

Probably, yes. How often do you do it? If once in a while, you're fine. If you're doing that most or all evenings... you shouldn't.

hey

has anybody here ever actually tripped from pulling apart blotters where it gets absorbed through your fingers?

:Sherlock:
It has been claimed!

I don't really buy it personally because it has amazed me to feel how well once that Lysergic has been absorbed into the blotter paper it really holds in there.

Like no real transference.

Status
Not open for further replies.