View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the price drops I’ll get myself a decent supply, but 50€/g is too expensive for me. The quality of the FXE is seemingly very good, but I’ll still hand in a sample for analysis today.

Anyway, I found FXE to be just as worthwhile as ketamine or MXE. Duration was 4+ hours and it was heavily aneasthesizing. Dreamy, happy, numb and cozy are the words I’d use to describe it. Really looking forward to hole on this one, seems like it has a lot of potential.
When I thought about the comparisons between FXE and MXE yesterday I had to think about the symbol yin & yang a lot. MXE and FXE represent day and night, active and passive, give and receive and whole bunch of other opposites. A combination between the two is definitely on my to-do list.

FXE is also the only disso besides MXE where I woke up in the morning and thought "yup lets do that again now!” lol. I still need some more trials to draw definite conclusions but it seems to me that this is the best RC dissociative to come out after MXE.
What ROAs have you tried with FXE and what dosages?

Have you tried iv? Because iv mxe and ketamine used to be my favorite ROA.

I've only ever had K iv and mxe I prefer iv. The rush of an instahole is unbelievable.

Last edited:
Hmm. I'm definitely interested now. I know that you've been keeping your eye on these so that means a lot.
I had a funny disso delusion yesterday that I found quite interesting. In my head MXE & FXE seemed analogous to Yin & Yang, where MXE represents Yang (light, warmth, masculinity, activity, summer) and FXE represents Yin (darkness, cold, feminity, passivity, winter). So as Yin & Yang represent the continuous interplay of opposite forces I now wonder how MXE and FXE would synergize. I don’t have any MXE at hand but I’m sure someone will find out eventually.

Anyway, now sober, character-wise ketamine fits into the whole Yin & Yang paradigm even better but somehow FXE is still more fitting. Duration, euphoria, headspace and the accompanying magic are more in line with MXE but it is more numbing, anaesthesizing and sedating. If a person only had done MXE and no ketamine, FXE would probably feel like they would’ve imagined ketamine to be like lol.

What ROAs have you tried with FXE and what dosages?
I plugged 30mg and followed with a 60mg oral dose. It’s quite active when taken by mouth.

Have you tried iv? Because iv mxe and ketamine used to be my favorite ROA.
No, I haven’t. I will probably give the IM route a try when I’m more accustomed to its effects. I’ll report back when I do but it’ll take a while, I don’t use dissociatives more than 1-2 times a month and I need to finish my PCE titration.

Last edited:
If a person only had done MXE and no ketamine, FXE would probably feel like they would’ve imagined ketamine to be like lol.
Well now I've gotta try this one. I've done many grams of MXE way back, but never one bump of ketamine. Some 3-ho-pce a bit back but I'm running out on that, I abused it with psilacetin for a while.

But now that I'm moving in a month and a half, I think I can spend some Christmas nights melting into the floor. I'm so. Fucking. PSYCHED!

Well now I've gotta try this one. I've done many grams of MXE way back, but never one bump of ketamine. Some 3-ho-pce a bit back but I'm running out on that, I abused it with psilacetin for a while.

But now that I'm moving in a month and a half, I think I can spend some Christmas nights melting into the floor. I'm so. Fucking. PSYCHED!
I have to add that objectively 2-F-DCK is much closer to ketamine than FXE. FXE has a few features of MXE (duration, a somewhat similar headspace and magic) but all other effects are more in line with ketamine. It feels like the perfect hybrid though. Astounding that I still find it so memorable and amazing today considering that dissociative experiences tend to feel rather insignificant to me when they wear off, similar to cannabis highs.

I have to add that objectively 2-F-DCK is much closer to ketamine than FXE. FXE has a few features of MXE (duration, a somewhat similar headspace and magic) but all other effects are more in line with ketamine. It feels like the perfect hybrid though. Astounding that I still find it so memorable and amazing today considering that dissociative experiences tend to feel rather insignificant to me when they wear off, similar to cannabis highs.
That's interesting information too. Have you tried 2-BDCK? If so how did that compare?

I just saw an email of potential interest.

I think...I only quoted information no label or retail, if mistaken mods pls just holler me will edit asap.

New Lysergamide: 1D-LSD
A German Legal LSD Prodrug
"Dear Customers,

1V-LSD is now banned in Germany but we have some very exciting news… focus! This is a long and important one.

We are pleased to announce the release of our latest German-legal lysergamide, 1D-LSD. After many months of tinkering around in the lab and repeated failures during the R&D phase, we have now managed to produce the first few grams of compound. This is a massive win as we were convinced the German government had us in checkmate due to the scope of the recent NpSG amendment. We explored several candidates and 1D-LSD showed the most promising results in terms of its pharmacological profile.

1D-LSD is a LSD prodrug like the majority of our lysergamides. Initial results from our test group indicate that 1D-LSD has a much faster onset and a slightly shorter duration compared to 1V-LSD, with the majority of researchers noting that 1D-LSD gave more consistent and reproducible results. Based on this promising feedback, we may even have a compound that is superior to 1P-LSD or 1cP-LSD in terms of its qualitative effects!

From a chemical perspective, the fast onset could be explained by the highly-strained 1,2-dimethylcyclobutane group which may enable quick metabolism and hydrolysis to LSD in-vivo. The potency of 1D-LSD appears to be about equal to 1V-LSD, we have therefore kept the standard blotter dose at 150mcg.

Due to the short time frame 1V-LSD was legal in Germany, and thus the extreme time pressure we had to develop this compound, as well as the budget we’ve had to allocate to screen multiple candidates, we’ve had to increase the wholesale price of this product by around 25% compared to 1V-LSD.

We will be stocking the following 1D-LSD products from the 17th October:

1D-LSD 150mcg Blotters
1D-LSD 225mcg Pellets
1D-LSD 10mcg Pellets"

Hahahahaha. Surprise surprise.

Since 2019 it's literally been a novel yet ultra pure equivalently effective new Lysergamide annually! Because of Germany ultimately too!

That's interesting information too. Have you tried 2-BDCK? If so how did that compare?
Never tried 2-B-DCK, has never really interested me much. Judging from the reports it doesn’t sound like a very worthwhile dissociative. The very low potency is also off-putting.

I just saw the first report on Reddit. Btw. the D in 1D-LSD stands for Dimethylcyclobutanoyl, a very interesting 1-acyl substitution imo. The full name of it is (1- (1,2-dimethylcyclobutane-1-carbonyl)-lysergic acid diethylamide.

I had a funny disso delusion yesterday that I found quite interesting. In my head MXE & FXE seemed analogous to Yin & Yang, where MXE represents Yang (light, warmth, masculinity, activity, summer) and FXE represents Yin (darkness, cold, feminity, passivity, winter). So as Yin & Yang represent the continuous interplay of opposite forces I now wonder how MXE and FXE would synergize. I don’t have any MXE at hand but I’m sure someone will find out eventually.

Anyway, now sober, character-wise ketamine fits into the whole Yin & Yang paradigm even better but somehow FXE is still more fitting. Duration, euphoria, headspace and the accompanying magic are more in line with MXE but it is more numbing, anaesthesizing and sedating. If a person only had done MXE and no ketamine, FXE would probably feel like they would’ve imagined ketamine to be like lol
I got that kind of feeling comparing methoxetamine to Ketamine.

For me Ketamine visuals were often bluish and with methoxetamine things were more red.

I now wonder how MXE and FXE would synergize. I don’t have any MXE at hand but I’m sure someone will find out eventually.

I think we've found someone who can give that a try. :)

(Hint: it's me)

I plugged 30mg and followed with a 60mg oral dose. It’s quite active when taken by mouth.

It's been my experience that most ACHs are very active orally... even moreso than nasal for some (3-MeO-PCP/PCE are stronger orally, and MXE seems to also produce a stronger trip for me orally than nasally). Also, oral dosing produces a "fuller" experience... nasal tends to be more stimulating and shallower.

However, with ketamine, this is definitely not true, as we all know, ketamine has poor oral bioavailability. But strangely, 2f-DCK (which is just ketamine with the chlorine on the 2 position replaced by a flourine), for me and several of my friends, is distinctly stronger orally compared to nasally.

For me Ketamine visuals were often bluish and with methoxetamine things were more red.

I have always had the same experience. Ketamine visuals (and the experience itself) is "cool" in nature, whereas MXE is "warm". Specifically ketamine has blue/white visuals and MXE has red/orange/yellow primarily.

my ketamine trip visuals are very darkish maybe i would call them blue with some white aswell. It def lacks the entire color spectrum like tryptamines and acid. I aint done ketamine in 4 months now. My last k hole ever was to insane. Truly felt like I wasen't gonna come back from it.

Was two k holes back to back. That second one was a bad trip lol. I use to chase intense experinces but not any more.

The k-hole is some very strange stuff.

Alot of gibberish crazy stuff and some fucking gems in there. I saw the entire ukraine war breaking out in a k hole in sept 2022. Thought i was just a mad man and had over done it. Who knows if ketamine can really make you see the future. I truly believe it can do but its not directed or focused and most shit is bizzare and nuts. So its kinda useless to that degree.

I have also contacted alien beings on k-holes like i was mf john c lilly in touch with galactical forces. I realized that was it was time to call it quits on k hole if i started to believe i was talking to aliens on it lol.

Like i was straight up mf channeling aliens when i came out of a k hole once. Was bizzare as fuck.

My head can't handle intense shit after that anymore. Theres only so much you can see before you lose your god dam mind lol.

I have always had the same experience. Ketamine visuals (and the experience itself) is "cool" in nature, whereas MXE is "warm". Specifically ketamine has blue/white visuals and MXE has red/orange/yellow primarily.
Wow, it is pretty wild that you experienced that too.

I have had K-hole visions about shinto shrines on dissociatives several times now. I have seen a blue shrine on IV K, a red shrine on IV MXE, and both orange and green shrines during the same experience on 1200mg DXM. Very detailed visions every time.

I think we've found someone who can give that a try. :)
Nice, I had you in mind. ;) Figuring out what a good dose could be, perhaps boofing 25mg MXE and 60mg FXE at the same time.. :unsure:

It's been my experience that most ACHs are very active orally... even moreso than nasal for some (3-MeO-PCP/PCE are stronger orally, and MXE seems to also produce a stronger trip for me orally than nasally). Also, oral dosing produces a "fuller" experience... nasal tends to be more stimulating and shallower.
However, with ketamine, this is definitely not true, as we all know, ketamine has poor oral bioavailability. But strangely, 2f-DCK (which is just ketamine with the chlorine on the 2 position replaced by a flourine), for me and several of my friends, is distinctly stronger orally compared to nasally.
Yes, that’s my experience as well, 2-F-DCK is so much richer when taken orally. The first time I swallowed 2-F-DCK I ate a 125mg rock thinking it would be less potent than snorted (there were only very few reports of oral ingestion) and I was surprised how strong it was. Knocked me on my ass for a good hour, meditated for a while and had a great time. I really wonder why ketamine is such an outlier in this regard. I also don’t understand how the bioavailability of 2F could be better when taken by mouth compared to insufflation. Anyone have a theory?

Ketamine visuals (and the experience itself) is "cool" in nature, whereas MXE is "warm"
FXE is exactly in the middle of the two.

I have long wondered why ketamine behaves so much differently than other ACHs with regards to oral administration. It's a mystery to me.

I have long wondered why ketamine behaves so much differently than other ACHs with regards to oral administration. It's a mystery to me.
I was "told" long times ago, that when your insufflated ketamine reaches the gut it turns to acid in the stomach, not regaded as desirable.

I do think ketamine is just unsuited towards oral consumption.

I was "told" long times ago, that when your insufflated ketamine reaches the gut it turns to acid in the stomach, not regaded as desirable.

I do think ketamine is just unsuited towards oral consumption.

It doesn't turn into acid, but when ketamine undergoes first pass metabolism (when it's eaten), it metabolizes into norketamine, which appears to cause far more urinary and kidney damage. Apparently it's actually a very good experience taken orally, it's just quite a bit weaker (like 2-2.5x weaker), but unfortunately it also is much more damaging.

It doesn't turn into acid, but when ketamine undergoes first pass metabolism (when it's eaten), it metabolizes into norketamine, which appears to cause far more urinary and kidney damage. Apparently it's actually a very good experience taken orally, it's just quite a bit weaker (like 2-2.5x weaker), but unfortunately it also is much more damaging.
Yes it must work because they definitely did occasionally put it in 90's e's tablets.

We were so naive then vs anybody same age now.

I mean, we all thought we were taking "Exstacy".

Which was not entirely correct, as it's the name granted to MDMA specifically in 80's I think.

So MDE which was almost as prevalent in 90's pills as MDMA, and MDA, are not exstacy!

I had a problem with these semantics when this point was bashed out in the MDMA thread.

I always say, I believe 90's UK prime exstacy pills, at least 93 onwards as I bet originally it was more primarily MDMA, were about 55% MDMA, 10-15% MDA and rest MDE.

In any random combo and ratio.

So if we all took amazing e's at a wicked rave, full of MDA and MDE, we would be just as high, telling the real straight neighbours lol and unsuspecting shop keepers returning drenched early morning, that we were off our faces on Exstacy!

Politely ofc.

Because "politically" that is incorrect.

In my mind, Exstacy should simply equate to any of those 3 in any ratio.

Because an entire culture was lived out under Exstacy's label, and everyone was talking about it, and in many cases it wasn't even or was only part actually Exstacy!

Which to me is so silly.

People would moan occasionally though about a ketamine pill giving them a bad turn and ruining their night.

I think there is truth in that.

I think I had heroin in pills too. I know how heroin feels, smells etc and those brown speckled pills, amazing things anyway, felt v similar.

It's actually a fantastic combination too real Exstacy and heroin.

I dislike drug slang in general, too many people don't have any idea what the fuck they are even taking. I wish people weren't so clueless. I've met a variety of people who have said stuff like "Ecstasy makes your spine bleed, I only do molly". And I cringe.

MDA is a beautiful drug. So is MDMA, of course, though it seems hard to find good MDMA these days, at least to me. Never had MDE.

Status
Not open for further replies.