Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • Current Events & Politics Moderators: Nurse Ratched | Cheshire_Kat

Global Politics Pelosi visits Taiwan

Snafu in the Void

Sr. Moderator: BDD, NMI, DC
Staff member
You should be glad she made it there safely, an international incident would stress you out.

You and your high profile political job.
I mean yeah, a war with China would seriously throw off my day week year entire life. What would I do without all my cheap plastic stuff and research chemicals?

It would seriously throw off my lifestyle.

(half joking, but not really)

although I wouldn't mind if something were to happen to Nancy, I hate that corrupt biznatch

Nid Styles

Bluelighter
I mean yeah, a war with China would seriously throw off my day week year entire life. What would I do with all my cheap plastic stuff and research chemicals?

It would seriously throw off my lifestyle.

(half joking, but not really)

although I wouldn't mind if something were to happen to Nancy, I hate that corrupt biznatch
It would make me a Trillionaire.

I resisted temptation

Nid Styles

Bluelighter
insider trading secret:

invest in Chinese assassination technology
They would lose too much face.

First he publicly turns down a direct Martial Arts challenge, then he has the guy targeted for months, then has him assassinated? Because I am definitely not depressed or suicidal.

Not willing to accept that they were out maneuvered at every level by a short White guy from Wisconsin.

Foreigner

Bluelight Crew
It's only a matter of time before China retakes Taiwan. They are hell bent on "harmonization." They don't even consider it a reunification project. When I lived in China, everyone there just referred to Taiwan as another province.

China is evil because their population is almost completely brainwashed. They have an entire population at their disposal who will do anything they want. When I lived there, the U.S. was popular because the government told them that America was great. This was a reflection of the booming business at the time. Now people there hate the U.S. because the CCP told them to.

The few free thinkers there have no hope now because of the social credit system. You can't be caught saying anything contrary to the government or your social credit score will go down and your life will be ruined.

China is a serious threat to the world, make no mistake. They are infiltrating every country economically and through immigration. There are so many Chinese agents on American soil that they can't all be tracked. It's pretty Orwellian.

Nid Styles

Bluelighter
It's only a matter of time before China retakes Taiwan. They are hell bent on "harmonization." They don't even consider it a reunification project. When I lived in China, everyone there just referred to Taiwan as another province.

China is evil because their population is almost completely brainwashed. They have an entire population at their disposal who will do anything they want. When I lived there, the U.S. was popular because the government told them that America was great. This was a reflection of the booming business at the time. Now people there hate the U.S. because the CCP told them to.

The few free thinkers there have no hope now because of the social credit system. You can't be caught saying anything contrary to the government or your social credit score will go down and your life will be ruined.

China is a serious threat to the world, make no mistake. They are infiltrating every country economically and through immigration. There are so many Chinese agents on American soil that they can't all be tracked. It's pretty Orwellian.
Aww shit. Another Adolf wannabe

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
china is fucking weak as fuck. They are collapsing rapidly, their economy and real estate has gone down the shit bucket, their population is going to implode. China is fucking done for, whether they try to go out with a bang or not is up to them. Good riddens to those motherfuckers. ALL COMMIES MUST be destoryed

Nid Styles

Bluelighter
china is fucking weak as fuck. They are collapsing rapidly, their economy and real estate has gone down the shit bucket, their population is going to implode. China is fucking done for, whether they try to go out with a bang or not is up to them. Good riddens to those motherfuckers. ALL COMMIES MUST be destoryed
Weimar

Rainman1964

Bluelighter
Call me crazy.....but does any other American wonder what the fuck the U.S. Speaker of the House is doing in going outside of the position's complete duty/responsibility realm to represent America in Taiwan? I mean...hello?

What the fuck do we have a Secretary of State for? The job Pelosi's has suddenly taken on is the Secretary of State's job! That is probably the main responsibility and 95% of what this person does is maintain and establish relationships with countries throughout the world. Or, the President would be the other correct person to do this visit. NOT THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!

Just look over the duties and law the Speaker of the House, from the inception of this country is solely responsible for. It is a limited, but powerful position. However, Ms. Pelosi, all 82 years old of her person, has the temerity to leave the house and her duties to play representative of our country in a situation that needs a serious and careful politician, experienced and in the correct position, to fly on over to a country that is not to be treated in this manner. It is obvious that there are numerous, unnamed politicians that have been elected to their positions in Washington DC who have now overstayed their welcomes and are in business with China or in a capacity that benefits China's strength and growing ability to literally take over this country in every way imaginable. Pelosi is one of them. Do your research and you will see how members of Congress have no thought as to what should be done for the people and strength and the American way of life. They only act in the way that is beneficial to themselves. That is why everything is the way it is. Congress are crooks. They should all be fired and we should have elections to get all new members, and most of all -- WE HAVE TO GET THE CORPORATIONS OUT OF THIS BODY'S POCKET. The Senate is a mess, but there are still some good eggs.

Nancy Pelosi is second in line to be President. So think about this: if the President dies or is incapacited and the VP is for whatever reason no available either -- it doesn't take much -- Nancy Pelosi becomes the President. Are you kidding me? She is not equipped and too emotional. She is also two-faced in the sense that she is a devout Catholic but endorses abortion, etc., She hates Trump which is her right, but she needs to get out. Fuck!!!

Anyway, once again the Constitution is being spit on as the old hag with the gavel and entitled attitude and absolute stupidity in who she endorses daily as she goes on her little trip as our representative to Taiwan. Why? Doesn't any public servant in any branch follow the supreme law of the land anymore?

I'm disgusted.

Jerry Atrick

Sr. Moderator: TDS
Staff member
Call me crazy.....but does any other American wonder what the fuck the U.S. Speaker of the House is doing in going outside of the position's complete duty/responsibility realm to represent America in Taiwan? I mean...hello?

What the fuck do we have a Secretary of State for? The job Pelosi's has suddenly taken on is the Secretary of State's job! That is probably the main responsibility and 95% of what this person does is maintain and establish relationships with countries throughout the world. Or, the President would be the other correct person to do this visit. NOT THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!

Just look over the duties and law the Speaker of the House, from the inception of this country is solely responsible for. It is a limited, but powerful position. However, Ms. Pelosi, all 82 years old of her person, has the temerity to leave the house and her duties to play representative of our country in a situation that needs a serious and careful politician, experienced and in the correct position, to fly on over to a country that is not to be treated in this manner. It is obvious that there are numerous, unnamed politicians that have been elected to their positions in Washington DC who have now overstayed their welcomes and are in business with China or in a capacity that benefits China's strength and growing ability to literally take over this country in every way imaginable. Pelosi is one of them. Do your research and you will see how members of Congress have no thought as to what should be done for the people and strength and the American way of life. They only act in the way that is beneficial to themselves. That is why everything is the way it is. Congress are crooks. They should all be fired and we should have elections to get all new members, and most of all -- WE HAVE TO GET THE CORPORATIONS OUT OF THIS BODY'S POCKET. The Senate is a mess, but there are still some good eggs.

Nancy Pelosi is second in line to be President. So think about this: if the President dies or is incapacited and the VP is for whatever reason no available either -- it doesn't take much -- Nancy Pelosi becomes the President. Are you kidding me? She is not equipped and too emotional. She is also two-faced in the sense that she is a devout Catholic but endorses abortion, etc., She hates Trump which is her right, but she needs to get out. Fuck!!!

Anyway, once again the Constitution is being spit on as the old hag with the gavel and entitled attitude and absolute stupidity in who she endorses daily as she goes on her little trip as our representative to Taiwan. Why? Doesn't any public servant in any branch follow the supreme law of the land anymore?

I'm disgusted.

which law - specifically - is pelosi breaking by visiting taiwan?

alasdair
Merged with other "Pelosi to Taiwan" thread.

acklac7

Ex-Bluelighter
This. China is no Afghanistan, we are all fucked if 2 superpowers go to war
Do the Chinese people really support War, though? I'm under the impression the Chinese really don't have much of an Army. Weapons? Yes. But an Army?