L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Penis Girth

deroxor

Bluelighter
I dont think there is a thread driectly on this, but if so can you redirect me.
Well ladys, how round do you like your guys??? Im about 4 inches round when im soft and 5 when im hard. think thats big enough??? Oh and how big is too big???

Ive never measured girth...nor have i measured length since HS...

Figured id share....

I don't think you should worry how big you are...just make sure you know how to 'swing the bat'.

One of the best times (physically) I've had during sex from actual penetration was with a guy with quite a wide girth. It just seemed to touch all the right spots somehow. I would have no freaking idea *how* wide it was though... who measures these things before getting it ooooon? :D

I like 4.5 to 6.5 inches circumference. Anything outside that isn't as pleasurable and/or hurts like hell.

Oh, and your circumference while unerect is entirely irrelevant. Who cares about the size of an unerect cock?! :D

fairnymph said:
I like 4.5 to 6.5 inches circumference. Anything outside that isn't as pleasurable and/or hurts like hell.

At first I just assumed that too big hurts like hell and too small isn't pleasurable. Then I realized how painful getting stabbed with a golf pencil would be.

And it's not really a circumference. Unless you are dealing with cylindrical cocks. Which would be a good name for a band.

Well circumference is the best term I could come up with -- do you have a better way of describing girth in an unambiguous manner?

And the skinny penis I had (only one thank god) wasn't painful, but it was totally unpleasurable. It really was one of those 'are you in yet?!??!' moments.

Actually, circumference is probably a fine word to describe the girth of a penis. I just would warn against determining the perimeter of one's penis by measuring the width and multiplying by pi.

And the golf pencil bit was a joke. And I get "are you in yet?" moments all the time, too. <runs away crying>

No you don't, silly. :D

Besides, this guy was really really thin. Like 2.5-3 inches around max.

certain dogs arent meant to be bumping and grinding...
big dogs and little dogs, dont fit.

ive havent measured since freshman year in hs. all i care about is what the ladies say and they all seem excited and pleased when i get a hard on. btw how do u measure ur girty, like with a string or something?

^^ Yes, string works and so does measuring tape. I just measured mine last night, because some chick im tryin to hit wanted to know. So naturally I started to wonder if that was big enough.

She wanted to know beforehand??

tell her u won an award for having the biggest in high school.

seriously if some chick asked me that I would pour a drink all over her.

what a bitch.

I looooooove the thick cack lol.....two of my exes had exceptionally thick ones and they were the best long term fucks i've ever had

I don't even care about the size of mine. I guess it's big. But the real way to impress a girl isn't size anyway, it's duration. At least in my experience.