• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social penis size preference

Not a thing. You can't be half-sexual.

That's not what demisexual means. Interesting though to see someone act so confidently about being so wrong.

Er, if he showers regularly and hasn't got a skin condition, all you should smell is a nice whiff of male musk. Part of what pubes do is trap pubic sweat and the associated pheromones. Absolutely turns me on, it's one of the sexiest smells ever.

If you prefer pubes that's cool... but please don't dress it up like some kind of science. Unless the guy just got out of the shower, his pubes will create a smell that I dislike. I know the difference between nice pheromone smell and gross crotch smell.

You definitely shouldn't smell smegma because the only way you would is if it accumulates behind the foreskin, meaning he doesn't clean properly (ie pull the foreskin back when washing). Also uncut is better because it gives you more to play with, plus it too serves a physical function. Whoever came up with the idea that that was there only to be snipped off. Must be a predominantly American thing, they all seem to have those weird flayed-looking dicks....

In my experience, unless an uncut guy has showered very recently, the chances of gross cock smell are very high even if the smell is faint, and I am sensitive to smell. I never have this problem with cut guys.

I would never reject a guy for being uncut but hygienically I prefer cut guys.

That's not what demisexual means. Interesting though to see someone act so confidently about being so wrong.
Well I'm taking the word literally and half-sexual makes no logical sense. I've heard people who call themselves that describe it as variously 'oh I need an emotional connection to have sex' or 'my attraction is very specific' or 'I don't wanna have sex regularly, only occasionally' so you 'demis' can't even agree on what it's supposed to mean amongst yourselves. And none of it needs an extra word.
gross crotch smell.

gross cock smell
Er, what I'd call a typical male smell -? Also I maintain if anyone thinks genitals need to be mutilated to be 'hygienic' there's something very wrong.

Well I'm taking the word literally and half-sexual makes no logical sense. I've heard people who call themselves that describe it as variously 'oh I need an emotional connection to have sex' or 'my attraction is very specific' or 'I don't wanna have sex regularly, only occasionally' so you 'demis' can't even agree on what it's supposed to mean amongst yourselves. And none of it needs an extra word.

It's pretty well defined if you would take two seconds to do a google search.

Er, what I'd call a typical male smell -? Also I maintain if anyone thinks genitals need to be mutilated to be 'hygienic' there's something very wrong.

Fuck off with that. I'm circumcised and do not appreciate being referred to as "mutilated". I do not see myself that way. My body is fine the way it is.

I never said that circumcision is required, I said that I prefer it and I have had uncircumcised bfs. Stop making shit up please.

And if you think crotch rot is "typical male smell" then we have very different preferences.

You're basically trolling at this point and I'm calling it out. Please take your boring antagonism to somebody else who cares.

I'm circumcised and do not appreciate being referred to as "mutilated".
Removing perfectly healthy tissue without any medical reason by definition is mutilation.
You had no ill effects, great. But ask one of the many less fortunate men who are desperately looking for restorative procedures because their glans is so desensitised they can't have a fulfilling sex life, and see if they'd define it as a harmless cosmetic thing.
And if you think crotch rot is "typical male smell" then we have very different preferences.
Given that uncut is the natural state of male genitals, yet you said an uncut man tends to smell 'gross' unless he's 'showered very recently', then yeah that's a normal male smell, unless you wanna claim they all had some literal skin disease. And I've had a whiff of genuine 'crotch rot', it's nothing alike.
... But nvm you obviously think I'm out to antagonise you personally for some reason, which wse never my intent. 🤷‍♂️

Removing perfectly healthy tissue without any medical reason by definition is mutilation.
You had no ill effects, great. But ask one of the many less fortunate men who are desperately looking for restorative procedures because their glans is so desensitised they can't have a fulfilling sex life, and see if they'd define it as a harmless cosmetic thing.

Given that uncut is the natural state of male genitals, yet you said an uncut man tends to smell 'gross' unless he's 'showered very recently', then yeah that's a normal male smell, unless you wanna claim they all had some literal skin disease. And I've had a whiff of genuine 'crotch rot', it's nothing alike.
... But nvm you obviously think I'm out to antagonise you personally for some reason, which wse never my intent. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not talking about this with you anymore. You responded with the IDC reaction and now you're writing a monologue about genital mutilation. I came here to share my experiences and you're trying over and over to claim that my experiences aren't real while also trying to tell me that my genitals are mutilated. And then you wonder why you come across as antagonizing.

Obvious troll is obvious. Go bother somebody else with your neurosis about genitals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it... You're into mixing up the positions with reverse cowgirl at least!
To be honest if I'm attracted to someone enough it's pretty much impossible for me to find them boring sexually, but that's just me.

Back when i was a teenager i was dating this girl Samantha. Well one day in my room we were fucking and decided to try Reverse Cowgirl for the first time. It was going great and my dick was in there just right. We really were going for it and we both were thrusting and she had huge double d's so her breasts were bouncing all over the place.

Well just then my door flys open and standing there is my father with his eyes wide open and jaw dropped to the floor. Did not think was expecting to see that for damn sure, my girlfriend shrieked and covered up her titties with one arm and grabbed for the blanket.

But he was already shutting the door anyways and couldnt get outta there fast enough he didnt say anything. We actually switched back to missionary and finished fucking after that. Well obviously she was embarrassed and dreading going stairs to leave that night cuz she would see my Dad.

Well when we did he didnt say anything about it and just wished her a good bye, her face was red tho. Well i sat on the couch and looked at him and said, maybe you should knock next time huh 😂

I'm a bi male myself and find smaller dicks quite cute (not to mention easier to ah, accommodate xd). I keep my own curlies trimmed a little both to look neat and also because otherwise my own modestly sized dick looks even smaller than it is.

... However the specific combo of small cock AND totally shaved does sound a tad weird to me. So basically you like a guy's genitals to look juvenile -?
The tone of his question led me to same conclusion.

^
@The UltimateFixx

I don't think that's a fair conclusion. I don't know about the OP, but it's mostly a practical thing for me. Hair gets in the way. I do also think most dicks look better shaved or at least well trimmed and I don't think that makes me a pedo?
I don't think it makes him one either. But by the way the question was asked I think he may think he is a pedo hence the question .
But NO it does not make you one

that's just harsh innit

PY5rNHA.jpg
if only this worked for humans

Everyone I knew growing up was circumcised and I've literally never heard anyone complain about being desensitized or mutilated. Mine works pretty well as far as I can tell.

Is getting circumcised at birth a common thing in the USA even amongst the non-jewish communities?
Seems like needing lotion to wank in the states is very common.
AFAIK it isn't really considered unless for religious reasons in the UK.

Is getting circumcised at birth a common thing in the USA even amongst the non-jewish communities?
Seems like needing lotion to wank in the states is very common.
AFAIK it isn't really considered unless for religious reasons in the UK.

For sure, ive only had one friend in my life that i knew was uncircumcised. And he actually complained about how having sex with his girlfriend could be painful cuz of the skin getting yanked or something, im not sure if that happens to everyone tho. Remember him saying he wanted to have the procedure to get the foreskin removed. Im really glad i was cut as a baby, visually the penis looks much better that way IMO.

Everyone I knew growing up was circumcised and I've literally never heard anyone complain about being desensitized or mutilated. Mine works pretty well as far as I can tell.
i guess you haven't been around the block, i know a few people that admit they are sickened and angered by the fact that they were forced to undergo genital mutilation as infants. the intactivist movement is a thing.

Im really glad i was cut as a baby, visually the penis looks much better that way IMO.
really? i find circumcised penises to look pretty strange, funny, and kinda ugly.

(i thunked i might have already said this, but) a guy i did things with (sexual things) was VERY circumcised, like had absolutely ZERO slack. his erection actually looked painfully tight. and there was nothing to stroke with, like no skin movement. kinda took some all of the fun out of playing with his penis.

Last edited:
i guess you haven't been around the block, i know a few people that admit they are sickened and angered by the fact that they were forced to undergo genetic mutilation as infants. the intactivist movement is a thing.

I think it's hilarious that you are probably all for sex change operations and would never call that mutilation, but at the same time you insist on calling us mutilated. Aborting a fetus is a-ok too, but removing a little skin from a penis isn't? Unreal.

I think it's hilarious that you are probably all for sex change operations and would never call that mutilation, but at the same time you insist on calling us mutilated. Aborting a fetus is a-ok too, but removing a little skin from a penis isn't? Unreal.
do you have a response that isn't 100% fallacy?

why would i answer a complete list of bad faith, off topic fallacies?

do you have any REAL arguments to bring forth against anything i (a circumcised person) have said?

@mal3volent

Last edited: