Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Phenazepam - First Time - Priceless Warning

Piper!!!!

This was REALLY entertaining story!

I'm glad you're OK and all but THANK YOU for sharing that!

I always have loved your TRs, they are always very interesting and feel like one long strange trip

peace and hugs bro!
samadhi

SpellmanT7:

You are probably correct in some respect because addiction has taken a toll on my sense of reason. However, I am slowly moving towards how I used to care for myself and others, so I do consider myself to be quite responsible. I am not saying that I take the utmost care with everything that I do concerning drugs, but I am definitely not your typical idiot.

Jamshyd:

The level of intoxication is difficult to determine due to the blackout. However, at the lower levels experienced during the first day, I was quite unimpressed. It reminds me of a benzodiazepine that has a ten fold memory loss effect without much sedation at all. At least flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) knocks you out!

samadhi_smiles:

Thank you for your appreciation. I am happy that things did turn out fine in the end, but to everyone: "Someone" was looking after me, or I am just incredibly LUCKY!

(no "God" arguements please)

Piper methysticum said:
Jamshyd:

The level of intoxication is difficult to determine due to the blackout. However, at the lower levels experienced during the first day, I was quite unimpressed. It reminds me of a benzodiazepine that has a ten fold memory loss effect without much sedation at all. At least flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) knocks you out!
Interresting, this sounds like something that would have been medically-useful as adjunct to operations (it sounds to me like a long-lasting Midazolam mius the hypnotic effects).

I might have a chance to sample it soon (simply because I'm one of those BLers who have have a hobby of collecting benzos =D), but I'll be measuring with a mg scale AND liquid afterwards. I'll report back when I do.

but I'll be measuring with a mg scale AND liquid afterwards

I've read reports of it being insoluble in high proof vodka, which among other reasons has left it sitting in a box, collecting dust, for the time being.

^Thanks for the reference (although it doesn't include phenazepam) but it seems like you misunderstood my questions.

By "intoxicating" I didn't mean toxic or dangerous - I simply meant that it makes one more high/drunk...etc.

Thanks though :)

DJ: Is that so? shit. I guess one will have to find another solvent. Is there any solubility info on this benzo anyway? I'll report if I find anything.

that happend to a friend of a friend lol he ended up buck naked directing traffic after ingested a couple datura seeds. he doesnt remember the week he was in jail for

Phenazepam.png

Well, the amide is secondary (it's got a H attached to it) and generally the euphoria of benzos like that are not so euphoric. Delorazepam is it's closest relative and the dose range is the same. I would bet that they are almost indistinguishable.

The most I've ever taken was 70x2mg of clonazepam... 140mg... and that was on top of a whole bottle of vodka. I should be dead really (but there will be enough time for that.... later).
If only the Soviets had plonked a methyl group onto that 2 position, I would put money on it a)being stronger & b)more euphoric

I would like to thank the report writer, it's a good example of how people can underestimate the benzo class. Oh, and If you like barbiturates, Seconal & Tuinal are without doubt the best.
You sound like someone who would enjoy clomethiazole. It's totally legal but it's right up there with methaqualone in terms of euphoria.

Well holy fuckin shit !! If all that shit is true taking it is i dont kno why anyone would lie about such a thing you are a FUCKIN TROOPER glad to hear ur still alive

The most I've ever taken was 70x2mg of clonazepam... 140mg... and that was on top of a whole bottle of vodka. I should be dead really (but there will be enough time for that.... later).

Im still happy you didn't succeed even if you arent.:(

Thats the most entertaining trip report i have ever read.
A++

To all that criticize, i would imagine 99% of the drug users who have procured large quantities of powdered benzos, have abused them to a frightening degree, im no stranger to the 100mg valium lick and ensuing multi-day delirium.

submit it to erowid!

That story had everything--lesbian action, violence, humor, car crashes, prisons and more drugs than most of us could handle.

Fuck me man, that was excellent. Thanks for giving me something to read whilst I drink my nightly beer!

I don't want to sound like I'm attacking you personally here, but the events detailed in this report are exactly the reason that responsible drug users will not soon see the day they are able to legally seek alternative modes of consciousness and choose what substances to introduce into their systems.

I'm not saying that to condemn you at all, from what I've read the episode you wrote about was an isolated incident. I guess what I'm trying to say is that as drug users we should all be careful to avoid incidents like what you've detailed if we ever want to enjoy or hobby legally (or at least with less harsh sanctions).

So in the sense that your report is an excellent warning on being careful with powerful drugs, thank you for being willing to share.

(again, I really hope this doesn't come off as personal attack or insult)

^^^

Not at all! I realize I was being completely and utterly irresponsible, and this was a isolated incident. If you read my other reports, you would get a pretty good idea of my responsibility level. It isn't the greatest, but this report is disgustingly below it.

Its this kinda thing that finally led me to the conclusion that benzos are only good for easing a comedown from something else. It just seems like the line between fun and "Huh? What happened to yesterday?" is way too thin. Too bad though, because they sure can be fun in that sweet spot.

How long did it take for that annoying post-benzo brain won't go into gear feeling to go away after all of that?

Hurts to see my good friends from back in the day doing this, all these years later. I hope one day you make it through Piper. I'm grateful I sobered my life up and hope you do the same. :(

Had some two-three day benzo/booze blackouts as a (dumb) kid, but nothng on that scale. 'Russian Benzo'...yeah, those Russians have odd taste in drugs, from what you read on here.

I once had a large bag of diazepam powder. After a few eyeballed oral doses over the course of days, me and my roommate started snorting who knows what sized bumps. At some point when using benzos recreationally, if you have an unlimited supply, the drug causes amnesia to the point where you don't realize you're intoxicated so you are constantly re-dosing, thinking you're dosing for the first time each time. I ended up sticking my tongue right in the bag eventually. I blacked out for 3+ days, ended up in a drunk tank with felony charges near the end of the blackout.
He went out to a bar that night, had one beer, and cracked his head open on something and went to the hospital.

Last edited: