• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photography Photography Thread vs. BL Shutterbugs unite!

AAQ3wJY.img

is this from a cosplay given by person's clothes and why in the hell would you make a photo of this i mean ok but idc for me it doesnt do anything i think you'd rather take a pic of marble than this and call it a dullcore easthetic with E if u catch ma drift

is this from a cosplay given by person's clothes and why in the hell would you make a photo of this i mean ok but idc for me it doesnt do anything i think you'd rather take a pic of marble than this and call it a dullcore easthetic with E if u catch ma drift

Why would anyone take a photo of anything? This is a place to share photos, one would hope you wouldn't have to have some random asshole talking shit because of the photo you decided to post.

I think theres a bloody suitcase buried nearby ...
it was a "Fargo" reference
Not exactly, but I did interpret it in that direction. It was the idyllic cliche shot, ..with the reality of the bloody axe murder crime scene just aroung the corner. Maybe also because the shadows had a subtle but distinct magenta tint, which in combination with snow perhaps hints to blood. I remember the movie though, shit's heavy..

Edit: no reason to delete
I didn't. It was already gone resp. expired on the hosting site as you commented and it just takes a while for stuff to drop out of the server cache that hosts the forum, I presume.

Nah ...
awareness is key
besides, it could easily be a painting
thats what I saw at first glance

Took some photos on a short hike today up the street from me. I love where I live. :)

We came upon a large boulder formation with tons of giant icicles:
wIg54w2.jpg

And this crazy icicle formation
O4gNiwJ.jpg

Hoar frost:
VySNpGr.jpg

B6nI5SX.jpg

WHUvZ0e.jpg

A sheet of ice that had water running under it... can't tell from the picture but it looked kinda like giant tadpoles swimming underneath:
kfGQEu5.jpg

L6hfaWj.jpg

Plus a really cool moss
qEDD82T.jpg

Ontario Rhodobryum Moss according to my ID app, Seek - which I can't recommend enough, it's free and you can identify any life form with it, plant, animal, insect, fungus... plus it keeps track of your observations and if it can't identify something you can post it to your account and some expert will come along and ID it