• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Precies hetzelfde als die van Roche en ik heb al 5 keer zo'n potje van 100 Rivotril besteld, dezen zijn iets goedkoper omdat er niet Roche op staat, ik ben geen Sandoz fan, maar er is geen verschil, en ja ook een mintsmaakje en rook ook snel in je mond
I've never tried Sandoz, that pharma company is not in my country sadly. But I have tried rivotril. They're the original ones so they are the best ofcourse but they also sell some generics from pharmaindustria which is a pharma from my country, their clonazepam is indistinguishable from rivotril to be honest. There's some Argentinian lab that sell their clonazepam at the same price as rivotril(which is quite expensive compared to others) but they're cool cause their clonazepam have the Xanax bar shape and says "NEY2" on the back of the press. Pretty cool pills, good effect and they're very minty. I like em more than actual rivotril tbh.

I just have 50mil of diazepam in my pocket but in hospital so don't really wanna pull them out to take a pic lol. Bendisons in strips.
Lol msn, bensedin u mean, yeah I've seen em. In my country they don't sell valium sadly but they do sell generic diazepam from the same pharmaceutical from my Last post, their color is very weird like a pale blue/greenish. They're excellent, I like the chalky texture of good diazepam, the muscle relaxation and they are super cheap. Your jaw would drop if I told u the price. Like what ppl Pay for 3 strips of valium in Britain can get me a box of 200 pills xd

Lol msn, bensedin u mean, yeah I've seen em. In my country they don't sell valium sadly but they do sell generic diazepam from the same pharmaceutical from my Last post, their color is very weird like a pale blue/greenish. They're excellent, I like the chalky texture of good diazepam, the muscle relaxation and they are super cheap. Your jaw would drop if I told u the price. Like what ppl Pay for 3 strips of valium in Britain can get me a box of 200 pills xd
I get em online from a place based in India I believe but have stocks within the UK. Not a bad price for 28 pills considering the quality. They are white but worth the price.

Bensedin yeah sorry.

Last edited:
I get em online from a place based in India I believe but have stocks within the UK. £30 for 28 pills. They are white but worth the price.

Bensedin yeah sorry.

Edit- sorry if I shouldn't post prices please inform me.
Bro edit that, it's against the rules to talk bout prices

Ik begrijp niet wat je zegt en ik ben te lui om het te vertalen. Spreek in het Engels plz.
Every browser today has a translation extension onboard, they are easy to get and install but I said: About Roche clonazepam and Sandoz, Roche cost more, and I ordered it 5 x a bottle with 100 tablets, Sandoz, I am not a Sandoz fan has also the mint flavor like Rivotril (Roche clonazepam) and melts in the mouth quickly

Last edited:
Try dutch sites they sell good designer benzo's, DMC, 5meO-DMT, and all kinds of shit, cheap, Norflurazepam is great, works long and evens stuns, they got russian benzo's (Gidazepam (works like 3 days) I bought 1 gram Norflurazepam powder mixed it with propylene glycol and it's a trip, 1ml = two pills, gonna buy 0.5 gram more this week, because I took too much propy in one bottle and it needs half a gram more to get a proper benzo in 1 ml

Last edited:
Me too, I buy clonaz otc in my country and even tho they are made by the pharma from the state they are bombbbbbb. I take 4-6mg everyday. Everyonce in a while I'll get the roche rivotril but for 2 rivotrils I can get 10 of the other. Plus they indistinguishable, only the Xanax the original brand is the best and beastttt lolllssss.

😆

I said it before, Rivotril is not different then the Sandoz, I ordered me 5 bottles clonazepam in a few years from Roche, they are a little bit smaller, for the rest, the same taste, they melt both in the mouth, they work the same ofcourse, I have had some problems with Sandoz stuff, but not with these ones

Shot , that's a lot of methadone. Cool that you don't have to drink that green goo like in Britain or blue like in the states. Just take a pill and you're set, much practical.
Haha yeah in the 90's they had that green or orange juice in Holland too, but the chemists got into too much trouble with the junkies and quit making it, so they had give us pills, 5, 10, 20 and 40 mg. That's just one strip with 10 pills, I got 6 more, this is how they look like, the most addictive shit I ever met, I kicked it about 7 times, but still need them, and I don't get stoned or something, I get normal from these pills, when I don't get them, then I got a problem, then I look like a drug user, that is what an addiction is all about, I tried too often to kick em that I gave up, today, they won the battle, but you never know

DSC-0254.jpg

Last edited:
Shot , that's a lot of methadone. Cool that you don't have to drink that green goo like in Britain or blue like in the states. Just take a pill and you're set, much practical.
DSC-0254.jpg

We had that green, blue, or orange juice too, in the 90's but the chemists got bored with the junkies, so they gave us pills, 5, 10, 20 and 40mg's, this is a 20mg tablet. I got 6 strips in my drawer incase some nut pushes the buttons in the Ukraine, even then I got 100 x too less strips, if I ever kick it again I do it in a year time, I kicked them 7 times, I lost the battle, for now, it's the most addictive shit I know, you get sick 4-5 weeks, I can't even try to explain how sick and then the shit begins, the real life. btw I don't get high or stoned, I feel normal again from 2 tablets, if I don't get them then I got a problem, then you can see I am a drug user, a cold turkey takes 5 weeks, and then it takes 3 years to feel a bit normal again, and your brain is wired normal again, the wet dreams stop, because you are horney as fuck when you quit, I can write a book about it, maybe I will someday when I beat them

Last edited:
DSC-0254.jpg

We had that green, blue, or orange juice too, in the 90's but the chemists got bored with the junkies, so they gave us pills, 5, 10, 20 and 40mg's, this is a 20mg tablet. I got 6 strips in my drawer incase some nut pushes the buttons in the Ukraine, even then I got 100 x too less strips, if I ever kick it again I do it in a year time, I kicked them 7 times, I lost the battle, for now, it's the most addictive shit I know, you get sick 4-5 weeks, I can't even try to explain how sick and then the shit begins, the real life. btw I don't get high or stoned, I feel normal again from 2 tablets, if I don't get them then I got a problem, then you can see I am a drug user, a cold turkey takes 5 weeks, and then it takes 3 years to feel a bit normal again, and your brain is wired normal again, the wet dreams stop, because you are horney as fuck when you quit, I can write a book about it, maybe I will someday when I beat them
You used to be a heroin addict before the methadone?

You used to be a heroin addict before the methadone?
Sure for 3 years I had to do any thing to get heroine I woke up at 10 am and statrted stealing stuff before I got sick in 2 hours, bikes, expensive clothing, e-ver-y day the same shit, I did not inject heroine I smoked it, I injected cocaine a few times a week though, that I liked more, I smoked as much as possible, I also was hooked on rohypnol, every day I got home bleeding from falling, from walking or from my bike that stoned I wanted to be, untill I could not walk straight or ride a bike anymore, I also drank with the rohypnol and other strong benzo's, I took about 10 rohypnols a day. But in the morning you could not see I was a user, I clothed expensive, thatś how I get into expensive shops, beofre the clerc was in the shop I had already 2 sweaters 300 guilders a piece in my jacket.I was good at it but after 3 years I found myself on the police station more often so I chose methadone

Last edited:
Sure for 3 years I had to do any thing to get heroine I woke up at 10 am and statrted stealing stuff before I got sick in 2 hours, bikes, expensive clothing, e-ver-y day the same shit, I did not inject heroine I smoked it, I injected cocaine a few times a week though, that I liked more, I smoked as much as possible, I also was hooked on rohypnol, every day I got home bleeding from falling, from walking or from my bike that stoned I wanted to be, untill I could not walk straight or ride a bike anymore, I also drank with the rohypnol and other strong benzo's, I took about 10 rohypnols a day. But in the morning you could not see I was a user, I clothed expensive, thatś how I get into expensive shops, beofre the clerc was in the shop I had already 2 sweaters 300 guilders a piece in my jacket.I was good at it but after 3 years I found myself on the police station more often so I chose methadone
Omg man the say us junkies are lazy Fuckers but they don't know this shit is a 24/7 job. Constantly hustling to support a habit,doing odd stuff, stealing, dealing, robbing, begging, lying, deceiving, and a million other things chasing something that is unreachable....you never get to catch the dragon 🐉. The life of a junkie is very tiring, full of misery and despair. I've been 10 years in and out of Rehabs, doing every drug possible to make the pain go away but sadly using drugs make the pain from our trauma go away for a bit but the wound from our traumas get bigger with time. It gets to a point when we are just completely fucked and the idea of getting clean seems more bleak and being sober is just not an option anymore. I'm not on maintenance drugs but I'm still chasing the dragon although this time I'm using for medical reasons, I'm in true pain now, rofl.
We are the hardest working people on Earth but also the most sensitive people whom had a rough path through this life and tried to play a game where u never win, I'd like to go back In time and toss that first needle from my hand but what's done is history, we can't change that. For the young people who are reading this: getting into the game is for losers only. Stay in school, eat your veggies and exercise. Nothing in excess. While I meditate I'm reading Opium thx to my dear friend @TheUltimateFixx who sent me a copy.mad luv for him. In the mean time.....I scratch my body and wait for the next dose.

Omg man the say us junkies are lazy Fuckers but they don't know this shit is a 24/7 job. Constantly hustling to support a habit,doing odd stuff, stealing, dealing, robbing, begging, lying, deceiving, and a million other things chasing something that is unreachable....you never get to catch the dragon 🐉. The life of a junkie is very tiring, full of misery and despair. I've been 10 years in and out of Rehabs, doing every drug possible to make the pain go away but sadly using drugs make the pain from our trauma go away for a bit but the wound from our traumas get bigger with time. It gets to a point when we are just completely fucked and the idea of getting clean seems more bleak and being sober is just not an option anymore. I'm not on maintenance drugs but I'm still chasing the dragon although this time I'm using for medical reasons, I'm in true pain now, rofl.
We are the hardest working people on Earth but also the most sensitive people whom had a rough path through this life and tried to play a game where u never win, I'd like to go back In time and toss that first needle from my hand but what's done is history, we can't change that. For the young people who are reading this: getting into the game is for losers only. Stay in school, eat your veggies and exercise. Nothing in excess. While I meditate I'm reading Opium thx to my dear friend @TheUltimateFixx who sent me a copy.mad luv for him. In the mean time.....I scratch my body and wait for the next dose.

It's an olympic sport, I think about the past a lot, and you can't change it, and you only see the romantic parts of it, I still do, I am curious about the book I read a lot on my ereader, do you have it digital? I found 4 books from Cocteau but not that one
I found this one: Opium: How an Ancient Flower .. by John H. Halpern, David Blistein

Last edited:
It's an olympic sport, curious about the book I read a lot on my ereader, do you have it digital?
Haha u couldn't have said it best. Khmmm sadly I got a PDF copy but it's in spanish. I got junkie though and also the cocaine handbook**** both old school gems. Let me know if you want a pdf copy of whichever u want.
Cheers

My pregabalin have a cool Xanax bar-like shape, so cool. They kick in real good and high quality 🤙💯💯💯
Curious Fact: they're made in Ecuador.

Something about that spanish twist to the name cracks me up. "Pregabalina". So spanish. So passion, flamboyant, so carnival and somehow not very stable or accurate sounding. Like a mystery nectar of the gods rather than something made in a lab. Do you see what i mean as a spanish speaker? Am i just being prejudiced or is there some truth to this perceived swag of words ending with "ina"?

Something about that spanish twist to the name cracks me up. "Pregabalina". So spanish. So passion, flamboyant, so carnival and somehow not very stable or accurate sounding. Like a mystery nectar of the gods rather than something made in a lab. Do you see what i mean as a spanish speaker? Am i just being prejudiced or is there some truth to this perceived swag of words ending with "ina"?
Marcelina.