• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ Pillreports/EcstasyData Testing Fund - Raising cash to get US Pills tested monthly.

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Pillreports/EcstasyData Fund!

Our aim is to raise at least US$115 each month to have one pill tested by EcstasyData.org.

Please keep in mind that this is only for North American pills.

To donate it is a simple as going here and following the prompts.

You can donate online by Credit Card, through PayPal (requires PayPal account) or by check or money order through physical mail.

Sending a check or money order is the most anonymous way of donating. You do need to supply an email address but feel free to use a disposable account. Whichever method you choose, you MUST label the donation as being for the "Pillreports Testing Fund".

There will soon be a graphic on the front page of Pillreports showing how much money we have raised so far each month. As soon as we hit the target we will get a new pill tested.

Please use this thread to suggest which pills you would like to see tested. If there is no clear winner we can run a poll.

(This has grown out of the very succesful effort to have the Blue Diamonds tested. See this thread)

Last edited:
Yay!! What ^^^^ said!

I cannot stress enough that NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU DONTATE, YOU MUST INCLUDE A NOTE SOMEWHERE THAT SAYS:

"PILLREPORTS TESTING FUND"

Otherwise, your donation will be unknown, and the kind people HELPING US will not know what to do with it.

Again, if anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to post here or PM me or TRS.

So, any ideas on what the next pill should be, once this one is tested? ;)

(opening a can of worms here, I think!)

8o

yeah most def. opening can of worms. Lets see I have this pink smiley. I also would like to see a white d+g tested. But anyways i love this idea. Just donated 25 to the fund. Lets keep it coming people!!

Last edited:
Swizol1 said:
yeah most def. opening can of worms. Lets see I have this pink smiley. I also would like to see a white d+g tested. But anyways i love this idea. Just donated 25 to the fund. Lets keep it coming people!!

Thanks, Swizol! :) Major kudos to you! Here!

:::sticks "I Donated $ to the PR Testing Fund!" sticker on your shirt::: lol

Those smileys can be awfully tricky, can't they? :( Man, I remember when they were the BOMB!!!

I'll go check up on PR and see what the "argument of the day" is. Maybe I can make a suggestion based off comments/reports, ect.

Of course, EVERYONE is welcome to make a suggestion! Come on people, I KNOW you're not that quiet.... ;)

Thanks for the sugestions. Can I ask that for links to the specific pills we are talking about on pillreports?

Oh and I've just found out that we have already collected $60 toward our next pill. Well done! Keep those $5 and $10 coming in and we'll soon be there.

Last edited:
poledriver said:
Those white doves with beige chunks through them that are making some people trip out?
<edit> Link : to the beige doves-
http://pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=2769

Sorry but this is only for North American pills right now. We would dearly love to be able to test Australian pills, as Enlighten is Australian, but we can't currently with this system.

However we might be able to arrange something soon.

I'd be willing to throw $5 at my Australian and New Zealand Rolling brothern and sisters...

But one step at a time. Let us perfect our newly created system. However I am all for helping them out if they can come up with their own SECURE funding via a known agent like Erowid or PR or BL. :)

I am saving up my change for our North American program... I have like a dollar in loose change in a cup. (lol it adds up ;) )

***Whats going on with a Donation/Fund Counter to see how much we have raised total??

Thanks Ravenous Mod. :)

byrdturdak47 said:
***Whats going on with a Donation/Fund Counter to see how much we have raised total??

Thanks Ravenous Mod. :)

Well, the last update I had was $60, and I just donated $10, so I know it's at least $70 by now. :) Only $45 more and we can have the next pill tested!

EsourceR said:
$15 sent

...what's the next pill to be tested?

That's a good question. There hasn't been any hotly debated pills lately - any ideas from the gallery?

Splatt said:
Hows this going?

It's still going. :) Amazingly, we have not had any pills in the US that have completely bumfuzzled us as to contents. (I see that as encouraging!) We still have the funds to have another pill tested.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a pill that needs to be tested?

If The Test Kits Are $40 , Just Curious Why It Cost $115 Too Test A Pill????8(

This is full lab testing, using a Gas Chromo machine. It gives a completely accurate analysis of not ony what substances are in a pill but how much. Reagent kits are only indicative of major substances and mixtures can fool them.

If you want to be very anonymous, go to your local bank and purchase a gift credit card. It is basicly a prepaid credit card. Purchase any amount you want. If you pay cash, use any name you want. Hope this helps.