• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Plugging 5-MeO-DMT - “very difficult to reach “full-release-dosages”” ?

SuzyQ42

Greenlighter
Quote from Facilitating 5-MeO-DMT: An Anthology of Approaches to Serving the God Molecule by Martin Ball, Hal Lucious Nation, et al.

In Chapter 4 “Less is More For Working One-to-One,” Oliver “Olli” Martin says:

“I also did offer rectal application in the past, where dosages are around 20-25 mg. I do not offer this anymore since it is very difficult to reach “full-release-dosages” through this route. Typically, the ego stays present, and therefore, the core idea of my sessions, the nondual experience, is not delivered via rectal administration.”

I’m really hoping this is not the case.
What does the collective wisdom here think?

not much to offer, as Ive yet to dabble in that compound, despite having it in my stash for some time.
However, when referring to IR administration "full release" was quite the choice lol

I have no experience with this, but I advise you to be extremely careful with plugging 5-MeO compounds. I believe that 2 people died a while back from each plugging about 100mg of 5-MeO-MiPT or 5-MeO-DiPT.

It's near impossible to black out while boofing. I've done it 3 times on high doses. The come up is significantly slower but exponentially more intense as it progresses. I would advise to start small and build up your dose. Just know that the trip lasts much MUCH longer. The peak can last 20 - 45 mins! yes, the peak. Prepare yourself for the trip of life time. It felt like I was walking around the house completely void of any identity. It was total union with everything around me; the floor, the chair, the walls, the bed. There was no distinction of separateness.
^ That's what someone had to say about it on Reddit. That's the only place I've been able to find much info on plugging it, just search around the 5-MeO-DMT sub.

The slower onset and greater control over dose is way more appealing to me. I imagine the rapid onset in and of itself is really taxing on the cardiovascular system, plus I hate smoking things in general and the videos I've seen of people thrashing about after smoking it make it a bit of a hard sell. I've plugged a lots of drugs though so I'm comfortable with the ROA.

I might try out some lower doses in the near future since I've got someone I trust who can sit for me now. My concern was always doing it alone. With how many people attach some sort of religious significance to it I imagine they will come crying about people plugging it, which even if the drug gave a shit, I think pyrolizing it is way more disrespectful.

Or probably they may say that breakthrough doses are the only way to benefit from it which is again most likely ridiculous. Had some of the best sex last night on GHB and vaping DMT throughout. Not last night but I actually found that the last time I vaped DMT before sex I had no refractory period which is something I'd never experience before in my life.

I've done upto 35mg plugged and i would say there was full release (Who knows What Martín Ball idea of full release means...)..But its still not the same as inhaled.
10mg of inhaled were more powerful that 35mg plugged!

I've done upto 35mg plugged and i would say there was full release (Who knows What Martín Ball idea of full release means...)..But its still not the same as inhaled.
10mg of inhaled were more powerful that 35mg plugged!
Hey I'm not really Into this pacific conversation..., I am new on blue light and new help...