• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging ecstasy: don't be shy.

i've never plugged due to practical reasons.. i mostly roll at raves, so its a bit akward to stick a syringe up your ass... but you can get syringes without needles at your pharmacy... i've used them to plug morphine, put a bit of lub on it and just stick it up there... like with morphine, you'll get more of a rush than doing it orally

i've never plugged due to practical reasons.. i mostly roll at raves, so its a bit akward to stick a syringe up your ass... but you can get syringes without needles at your pharmacy... i've used them to plug morphine, put a bit of lub on it and just stick it up there... like with morphine, you'll get more of a rush than doing it orally

Yeah, when you're at a rave, it's a bit difficult to crush up a pill, mix it with some warm water, suck up mixture in syringe, and plug.. 8)

When I'm at home though, hell, there's no way I'm taking it orally. The rush is way better. For me, there's no come-up when I plug. One minute, I'm laying on my side reading or listening to music. Then bam, I'm rolling balls! :D

ew...can't say any high is worth sticking stuff up my butt...

Id much prefer to keep my dignity then resort to this type of behavior.

when you're 80, nurses will be sticking enemas up your butt for you. right around this time, you're going to realize its not a big deal and say "wow, i should have been plugging my ecstasy 50 years ago too."

when you're 80, nurses will be sticking enemas up your butt for you. right around this time, you're going to realize its not a big deal and say "wow, i should have been plugging my ecstasy 50 years ago too."

(Originally Posted by iNOVA
ew...can't say any high is worth sticking stuff up my butt...

Id much prefer to keep my dignity then resort to this type of behavior.)

PU-SHHHEESH Inova...
HA.... Drug users have no dignity. So stop whining about it and just shove it... LOL you know, where the sun don't shine. hehehe. 8o

lol, did you empty your colon out first?

I wouldnt think any amount of water would matter as long as it isnt making you shit or leak.

I would go for the absolute least though. With thick water. Ive done it with whole pills, but it took a while...didnt feel anything different, did feel clean though.

I really don't think the amount of water plays that much of a roll ;)
I always use a 10 ml syringe.
I find that smaller syringes are kind of fiddly and don't go deep enough into your ass. You need to have the liquid go inside, in the rectum, not dribble out between the inner and outer sphincters.

Raw dog that shit and just shove it up, friend did it with one, said he has never been higher.

i dont see myself doing thus. i never roll alone, and its not something i see doing in a social situation.

I've never plugged E, but I've plugged psychedelics about 6 times, all I can say is WOW. Lower your dose if you're going to plug psychedelics!
Super fast comeup (2c-t-2 came on in 10minutes, peaking at 30minutes instead of feeling it at 1h30m's and peaking at 3h's) and way more intense high. Also lasts a lot shorter which is great for me coz I can't stand the 12hour trips on most psyches. The peak lasted maybe 2-3hours and comedown for 3hours.

8mg 2c-e sent me into another dimension for a while :|

Get an Oral syringe if you can, at my local chemist i just got a 10ml oral syringe and it came with a little plastic tube that ironically was the exact length of my hole to the inside of my anus.

Your ass doesnt have to disolve the toilet paper.

The toilet paper gets wet and breaks down and allows the mdma to seep out.

However providing some extra moisture certainly makes this a more effective method as often there is not enough mopisture up there.

Trancetasy............Take a dump beforehand.

To everyone..........Please dont get the idea that this is really all that great because from my experience its not.

I didnt notice any difference at all.

I suspect placebo affect is the big winner.
i haven't tryed it yet, but your correct cause it seems like everyone is saying how great this is.. but the actual scientific stats and what not, aren't that much better.

plugging just make it come on alot faster, with it lasting about the same as taking it orally.

the best

I tried doing it this way for the first time 3 nights ago, And wow omg i rolled so hard and so did my boyfriend all we did was stick it up there and it seemed to work just fine

I just plugged for my first time about a month ago. The comeup was unnaturally almost uncomfortably intense. I rolled the way I like to, felt intense empathy and happiness, hallucinated and blurted crazy stuff out which happens when I roll hard. This is now my preferred ROA.

But I have a problem. When I plug via enema I try to use as little water as I possibly can, but even so I have the intense urge to move my bowels and I usually give in 30-40 mins later as its very uncomfortable. Would it be a good idea to use a water enema first in order to clean out and avoid bowel movement? I really don't want to waste pills.

Why are you plugging via enema?
Just use a syringe with 10 ml of liquid.
Even better you can buy a "lubeshooter" in an adult store. This holds just 4 ml. It's long and thin and easy to get inside your butthole.
But yes, if it's a big deal for you, take an enema at least two hours before your roll. Why 2 hours? You need the time to make sure all the water is out of your system.

yeah I knew of the syringe method already, but was with a couple friends who bought me a yellow dolphin which were ok rolls, but were a hard press (not too chalky). Weve taken these before and know they are MDxx medium, but one still isnt enough me for me. so I took the one my friend bought me into the bathroom, broke it in half, put a little bit of soap on each half and put em 2 knuckles deep. everybody else around me took 2 and began peakin 45 minutes later. after an hour and a half I didnt think I was gunna feel anything, and then 2 late by showtek came on my friends stereo... I noticed that my hearing was becoming fuzzy (a come up sign for me) and the music started to sound great! I havent actually felt that ecstatic from one pill since I first started. I will plug again in the future using the syringe method and 2 or 3 pills. Ill come back and tell yall how it went XD PLUR and safe rolling everyone!

I hope gravedigging older threads is okay in this forum.

Anyway, thanks for all the useful info (if any of you guys are still active here!). I'm still kind of worried about the pain though, does anyone think it would be worth trying with just a finger first for practise as such? Wouldn't want to waste a pill due to getting freaked out and backing out last minute.

Lately dropping has made me feel really nauseous though, and sometimes to the point of actually being sick, so I'm thinking this may be the way to go.

Maaaan!
Just swallow these pills.
Don't look for some action. Let your ass stay away from these things IMO.
Damn.

I hope gravedigging older threads is okay in this forum.

Anyway, thanks for all the useful info (if any of you guys are still active here!). I'm still kind of worried about the pain though, does anyone think it would be worth trying with just a finger first for practise as such? Wouldn't want to waste a pill due to getting freaked out and backing out last minute.

Lately dropping has made me feel really nauseous though, and sometimes to the point of actually being sick, so I'm thinking this may be the way to go.

My partner has the same trouble with nausea as you.
We started plugging partly to get round this problem.
If you penetrate your butthole gently this should not hurt.
These days you can buy "lube shooters" on Amazon.
They are about the same size as a vaginal applicator.
Apply a little lubrication to your bottom before pushing the tip in.
The tip is rounded so it cannot scratch.
When you do this for the first time go somewhere warm and comfortable where you can relax.
Clenching up will make it more difficult to push the shooter in.

Good luck

im about to plug for my first time (right now) using the syringe method, since taking it orally has made me feel nauseous and ALWAYS end up throwing up.. any pointers?

thanks guys