• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Plugging Ritalin/Methyphenidate questions

Vasconga

Greenlighter
Hiya, I've been using anywhere from 150mgs to 200mgs of methylphenidate (aka Ritalin) for the last year for work purposes (although I acknowledge I've abused the hell out of it).

My own stash ran out so I'm back to my normal scripted dose so I need to make the most of my script. Read many threads here and on other sites and I tried a couple of things. Caffeine works but need more benzos as otherwise I become a sex addict on this sh*t and cannot work (it's awful). Only benzos with pregabalin tame that down.

After this brief intro, I recently decided to start plugging my scripted Ritalin as I knew it had better bioavailability via plugging vs oral but I was surprised to find out that it was a lot higher than I thought. I've plugged other stuff in the past, so I'm fine with the method although I hadn't done it for more than a decade.

1***** It's been a long time since plugging. I made the mistake and got 12ml syringes. I have a very muscular rounded butt (sorry for the description but I need to put this in context) so I have to go real deep between butt cheeks to even touch the entry to the anus with the tip of the syringe. It's very annoying as I'm not sure if I hit the right spot or not. It's easier for me standing up than laying on the side.

For those of you who plug, if you feel the liquid inside the anus (as if dribbling inside, not dripping out), that's a good cue the liquid is going in correctly, right? I check for leakage (pass finger through anus) and don't seem to find leakage or finger wet. So a good cue is noticing the liquid in the actual mucous membrane?

2***** A few minutes after plugging, If I feel like liquid is inside the anal/rectal cavity and it seems to be moving, that too is a good sign albeit it means I used to much water, correct?

3***** I feel the liquid inside while sitting but run my finger around and no wetness or leakage. Seems to happen when using a full 10ml of water, which I've learned is too much. Is it normal to feel like you're pissing it out but it's actually inside?

4***** When I take the syringe out, there's a good amount of white chalky goo. Am I right assuming these are the fillers and can be discarded? Or should I do a 2nd plugging with the remaining white chalky goo some 15 mins later as the goo may contain more methylphenidate?

From what I've read, methylphenidate mixes very well with water and remains suspended, but I wonder if some methylphenidate is still in the chalky goo.

5***** Any suggestions for a better type of plugging "tool"? The tip of the 12ml syringe is starting to bother me a lot as it's thin while the rest of the syringe is thick and I don't have lube here.

6***** If lubing, do you just lube the tip of the syringe or your full anal cavity? I've read that lubing should be minimal so as to not impair methylphenidate absorption.

Thanks for any help.

So I think I got the inserting process right today. Plugged 20mgs tablet and after 5 mins it hit me strong. Way stronger than 20mgs oral. It really feels like a 50mgs oral but more calming. I haven't taken any benzos yet.

From my reading on the Neuroscience forum, the more calming sensation could be due to the d-isomer surviving liver 1st pass metabolism but I could be wrong. I've noticed since plugging the high is way less jittery than oral. I will tell you a 50mg oral dose on empty stomach would have me speeding. But I feel some euphoria and less jittery 20 mins after plugging.

However, I'm still concerned about the amount of white goo left inside the syringe when I pull syringe out. Is this only the filler ingredients? Or is there some methylphenidate in there worth doing a second round?

I'll see if I can take a pic later. The goo dries rapidly into a chalk like matter but I wonder if there's any decent amount of methylphenidate in there meriting a second round considering how MPH is very soluble in water?

Seems like a lot of work. Why not just snort it?

At one time I had a steady 180mg/day methylphenidate addiction a day and always snorted.

It's actually faster than snorting. A 20mg tablet only needs to be split into 4 small bit with the fingers and it dissolves in seconds in a tiny amount of warm water (5 mls - which is the water you're using to plug). No need to be turning the tablet into powder, chopping it and then making lines.

It also takes seconds to squirt the whole liquid inside. I was making the mistake of filling up to 10mls when 5-6 mls is enough. The plugging needs to be done slowly though. In my case, it's finding the spot (anus) to get the tip of the syringe to go in without discomfort. I'm going to buy smaller syringes as the 12mls I got are overkill.

I'm also trying to make the most of my scripted methylphenidate for increased functioning at work. Plugged is the most bioavailable form aside from injecting and I'm not injecting Ritalin.

try to inject it IM it's better

Thanks but I'm not interested in injecting.

Plugged a second 20mgs tablet. After an hour from first plug I started getting the jitters and hyper sexuality, so took some benzos with some pregabalin and that calmed me down.

Here's the goo residue left right after I plug the liquid in and pull out syringe. I use warm water in the syringe and shake the syringe vigorously so the dissolved tablet is all suspended, but white goo rapidly precipitates as soon as I stop shaking syringe for insertion.

Anybody know if this is merely the inactive fillers in the pill and not worth dissolving that goo to try and get any MPH that could still be mixed there?

The inactive fillers are: dihydrate dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, cornstarch and magnesium stearate. The tablets are not Ritalin branded but from another brand.

The tablets are IR, so the instant release usual stuff. No delaying crap added to it.

Any methylphenidate in that goo? Thanks.

Its hard to say but it may contain methylphenidate still.

You might consider an extraction if you are using large amounts of MPH. Methylphenidate can be easily extracted from pills using isopropyl alcohol (91% concentration at minimum) and coffee filters. Dissolve crushed pills in isopropyl alcohol, pour through a coffee filter, and let dry in the sun or under a lamp. The residue that remains will be nearly pure MPH. Even if you dont have a scale you can simply dose volumetrically by dividing the expected amount present why whatever volume of water you choose to dissolve it in.

There is such a thing that veterinaries use to give the scratchy cats tablets - it looks like a syringe in combi with sissors. In the front there are small silicone lips, there you put your tablet after you suck a bit of water into that thing. And then - PLUGGGGGGG... Like a syringe without a needle. Perhaps you ask at your local vet for this thing to shoot cats pills into their throat so that they cannot spit it out. Normally you don't even have to pay for it.

Just a thought.

JJ

You're very right. That why extracting the pure powder using isopropyl alcohol is important.

That said I have probably snorted thousands of pills in my life time, unfortunately.
What about the pill popper? It's so easy... I would use it. You don't even have to extract the talkum when you would use it, do u?

JJ

If you have powder, i would mix it up with the right amount of water - and - pooooooooooooooooops

I got some 5mls syringes and holy fuck the difference in application! The 5s are much thinner both the tip and tube. It's also much easier to draw the suspension.

In and out in seconds. Only problem is the 5mls is shorter. But I'm relieved not to have to use the 12ml syringe now. Didn't even feel it was inside until I started squirting the liquid inside (and it's only .5 inches that needs to go inside, NOT the whole syringe).

Can confirm, it's hits harder than taken oral. I can't believe I wasted my huge stash of this shit taken orally when it could have lasted me 3x done this way. I take it for increased productivity, so not recreationally (although I have been abusing it to work more).

Now I need to know what kind of lube to use that won't interfere with the methylphenidate absorption. Will olive oil work? Just to lube the sphincter lightly so the tip doesn't tear anything upon entry.

There is such a thing that veterinaries use to give the scratchy cats tablets - it looks like a syringe in combi with sissors. In the front there are small silicone lips, there you put your tablet after you suck a bit of water into that thing. And then - PLUGGGGGGG... Like a syringe without a needle. Perhaps you ask at your local vet for this thing to shoot cats pills into their throat so that they cannot spit it out. Normally you don't even have to pay for it.

Just a thought.

JJ

I did notice upon inserting the tip of the 5ml syringe some discomfort which I believe is from using the 12mls these last days as yesterday it was beginning to get annoying. If i insert the tip of my finger down there with some soap, it doesn't hurt, so it's the tip of the syringe and I don't want to risk some anal tear. I'm going to look into getting one of those vet syringes if I continue with this method. So thanks!

Its hard to say but it may contain methylphenidate still.

You might consider an extraction if you are using large amounts of MPH. Methylphenidate can be easily extracted from pills using isopropyl alcohol (91% concentration at minimum) and coffee filters. Dissolve crushed pills in isopropyl alcohol, pour through a coffee filter, and let dry in the sun or under a lamp. The residue that remains will be nearly pure MPH. Even if you dont have a scale you can simply dose volumetrically by dividing the expected amount present why whatever volume of water you choose to dissolve it in.

Isn't MPH fully soluble in water too? If it is, would not this method also work with plain water instead of isopropyl alcohol?

Remember, I don't mind that the MPH residue left isn't 100% pure as I'm not injecting it, so no probs with impurities/talc in the MPH residue. All I want is to not waste any MPH left behind as the amount of white goo left inside the syringe barrel after I plugged the solution is almost as big in volume as the tablet itself.

I'm aware that the 20mgs of MPH in the tablet is a fraction of the volume of the tablet itself, so it doesn't surprise me that so much goo precipitates and doesn't dissolve in the water.

Again, I'm pretty sure I've read MPH readily dissolves in water, but not sure if that would be applicable to your suggested method as a substitute to isopropyl alcohol?

Quick update for any following:

Plugged another 20mg tablet and pressed the plunge too hard so I felt the liquid go farther inside than I've been doing (it felt it went into the rectum). I've read not to go too deep (about .5 inches and let it dribble there) or to not squirt it too fast as it can get too deep into rectum or absorbed by poop. I also hadn't pooped today so I was fearing I wasted the plugged shot.

5 mins and it f*cking hit me hard. Shot feels like I'm speeding right now but in a more controlled manner, and I'm already on 2mg of Xanax and 1mg of Klonopin to help with the jitters (my tolerance is low as I take weeks off benzos frequently). I'd be wasted on this dose of benzos but I'm really feeling the plugged shot.

Thus far today I've plugged 80mg and will probably stop for today. If I had been eating the tablets instead, I'd be at about 200mg. My main goal is to make the most of my prescription so plugging so far is really working in that sense.

Also, a 20mg plugged dose is very strong for anyone attempting it. Start with 10mg is my advice. And have benzos ready, especially Xanax as it acts fast.

Can anyone let me know about the leftover goo (after squirting the dissolved table solution) in the pic below if it'd contain any methylphenidate or is that crap just the tablet's binders/fillers?

So, in the name of research, I did a second plug with the remaining white goo left after the first goo.

Fellow Bluelighters, I confirm that there's still methylphenidate in there.

Even better if you split a 20mg tablet so you add 10mg to the extracted goo from the first plunge. It's all hygienic by the way as the goo just precipitates to the bottom of the syringe barrel and then you just throw the goo in a cup to dissolve with 4ml of water. I'n not seen the slightest hint of shit in all my plugs and there's no smell of shit either. I've read of people inserting the syringe all the way in and complaining of how nasty it is but then again you ain't supposed to go all the way in.

I'm not fond of doing a second plug though (using the remaining goo) as the tip of the syringe is irritating my anal cavity. I'm not using any lube in fear it may impair absorption. The less I plug the better.

What you guys using that won't affect the absorption of the MPH?

That just-used plugging syringe photo was momentarily confronting!

lol it looks bigger than it is. So thankful I changed to the smaller 5ml syringes which are very thin and suck up a dissolved 20mg tablet solution in full. Even 3ml of water is enough.

I got some 5mls syringes and holy fuck the difference in application! The 5s are much thinner both the tip and tube. It's also much easier to draw the suspension.

In and out in seconds. Only problem is the 5mls is shorter. But I'm relieved not to have to use the 12ml syringe now. Didn't even feel it was inside until I started squirting the liquid inside (and it's only .5 inches that needs to go inside, NOT the whole syringe).

Can confirm, it's hits harder than taken oral. I can't believe I wasted my huge stash of this shit taken orally when it could have lasted me 3x done this way. I take it for increased productivity, so not recreationally (although I have been abusing it to work more).

Now I need to know what kind of lube to use that won't interfere with the methylphenidate absorption. Will olive oil work? Just to lube the sphincter lightly so the tip doesn't tear anything upon entry.

I did notice upon inserting the tip of the 5ml syringe some discomfort which I believe is from using the 12mls these last days as yesterday it was beginning to get annoying. If i insert the tip of my finger down there with some soap, it doesn't hurt, so it's the tip of the syringe and I don't want to risk some anal tear. I'm going to look into getting one of those vet syringes if I continue with this method. So thanks!

You are welcome. They are also different ones - i would prefer the one with the silicone lips because you can plug the full pill between without have to take care it's falling down on the floor during that process. There are also similar ones just made out of plastic, it is hard to not let the tablet fall down. But look by yourself at amazon they have many different ones. "cat pill popper" you type in and then let's see what you prefer. They are very cheap so you could try out a few if you want.

JJ

You are welcome. They are also different ones - i would prefer the one with the silicone lips because you can plug the full pill between without have to take care it's falling down on the floor during that process. There are also similar ones just made out of plastic, it is hard to not let the tablet fall down. But look by yourself at amazon they have many different ones. "cat pill popper" you type in and then let's see what you prefer. They are very cheap so you could try out a few if you want.

JJ

Thanks! What kind of lube would you recommend that won't impair absorption of the plugged methylphenidate?

This i don't know. I posted earlier in this thread my amazon-suggestion. This is what I take but not for plugging.

JJ

Open the page its in English and you can see the ingredients. There are a lot of lubricants but i found the Lubrifist always the best, because no perfume, just water and even when a cock is covered with it and you want to blow it, no worries, it is JUST WATER, perhaps with a bit of Glycerine, which is also eatable.