• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Plugging: will it make me a finished case like injecting?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I have only smoked so far, but I feel like I am wasting huge amounts.

If I plug, will it be the same as if I injected (save for the damage caused by IV)?? Will I become a finished case as if I injected?

Or is it safe alternative to smoking, as long as it does not end up in IV use?

I have only smoked so far, but I feel like I am wasting huge amounts.

If I plug, will it be the same as if I injected (save for the damage caused by IV)?? Will I become a finished case as if I injected?

Or is it safe alternative to smoking, as long as it does not end up in IV use?
It depends where you live. If in North America then there are no safe ROA since it's likely to be Fentanyl. But it's not a very enjoyable high and it's incredibly short-lasting and has a brutal addiction when it takes hold of a person. After 3 days of using it I felt dope sick for 2 days, no real withdrawals but the beginnings of it. I have a history of opioid abuse recovery including several years complete sobriety and lately take Kratom, so I'm inclined to exaggerate my misery to myself.

That goes both ways though... anything that give me that old school rush gets at least 4 out of 5 stars. Fake m30s are 2/5 at best the first time when I took them actually knowing what they were... which was by nibbling very small amounts and holding it under my tongue and spreading it around to my cheeks. Then repeat ~half hour usually only needed 1/5 or 1/6 before I felt something...like...tired. Really tired.

I don't know what the upside is. Apart from not wanting to hurt or feel anything.

It depends where you live. If in North America then there are no safe ROA since it's likely to be Fentanyl. But it's not a very enjoyable high and it's incredibly short-lasting and has a brutal addiction when it takes hold of a person. After 3 days of using it I felt dope sick for 2 days, no real withdrawals but the beginnings of it. I have a history of opioid abuse recovery including several years complete sobriety and lately take Kratom, so I'm inclined to exaggerate my misery to myself.

That goes both ways though... anything that give me that old school rush gets at least 4 out of 5 stars. Fake m30s are 2/5 at best the first time when I took them actually knowing what they were... which was by nibbling very small amounts and holding it under my tongue and spreading it around to my cheeks. Then repeat ~half hour usually only needed 1/5 or 1/6 before I felt something...like...tired. Really tired.

I don't know what the upside is. Apart from not wanting to hurt or feel anything.
Not one time have you answered to my threads what I ask, just blabbering your own, off topic stuff, which tbh idc about

I ask if plugging has the same addiction potential as injecting, for HEROIN. And you talk 2 paragraphs of bs about your personal experience with FENT, and not even about plugging

It's a joke

Not one time have you answered to my threads what I ask, just blabbering your own, off topic stuff, which tbh idc about

I ask if plugging has the same addiction potential as injecting, for HEROIN. And you talk 2 paragraphs of bs about your personal experience with FENT, and not even about plugging

It's a joke
listen I know a lot of baghead s who have quit because they can only get fentanyl because fentanyl sucks apparently although I wouldn't know I've never had it it's got no high and is 100s of times more dangerous then heroin.

with that being said if you plug it, it would if done successfully and that's a big if get you nearly as high as iv would so yes it certainly would be about as bad as iv your best bet would be sniffing it but you will almost certainly did if you take it any other way apart from smoking if smoking is not possible it's just not worth the risk of your American why not get some oxys I'm sure if that you ask some cannabis dealers one of them will be able to hook you up.

what do you mean when you say "no real withdrawals but the beginning of it"?

It's a joke
Youre right and I'm sorry. I just re-read your post and the thread title twice after I was about to send you "Show me where the word heroin appears in the thread title or the original post."

Of course it's the freaking label on the thread. So accept my apology for being an arrogant bastard and sermonizing.

I did plug black tar and it was my preferred Roa 20 + years ago. It was not as addictive as injecting although I only injected for about a year and at the beginning

listen I know a lot of baghead s who have quit because they can only get fentanyl because fentanyl sucks apparently although I wouldn't know I've never had it it's got no high and is 100s of times more dangerous then heroin.

with that being said if you plug it, it would if done successfully and that's a big if get you nearly as high as iv would so yes it certainly would be about as bad as iv your best bet would be sniffing it but you will almost certainly did if you take it any other way apart from smoking if smoking is not possible it's just not worth the risk of your American why not get some oxys I'm sure if that you ask some cannabis dealers one of them will be able to hook you up.
I live in NL, all the heroin here is freebase, I do not really know if it is cut with Fentanyl, I have never heard of that around here, or in my country Greece either

Unfortunately I have not found a way to convert it to a snortable version, the opinions on the forum are conflicting so I can't figure it out

Youre right and I'm sorry. I just re-read your post and the thread title twice after I was about to send you "Show me where the word heroin appears in the thread title or the original post."

Of course it's the freaking label on the thread. So accept my apology for being an arrogant bastard and sermonizing.

I did plug black tar and it was my preferred Roa 20 + years ago. It was not as addictive as injecting although I only injected for about a year and at the beginning
thanks for the info man

I live in NL, all the heroin here is freebase, I do not really know if it is cut with Fentanyl, I have never heard of that around here, or in my country Greece either

Unfortunately I have not found a way to convert it to a snortable version, the opinions on the forum are conflicting so I can't figure it out

thanks for the info man
NL? If all the heroine free base you need to improve your smoking technique and get fatter hits I've been smoking for over 3 years with no probs I always get what I want mind I do get proper heroin though lol

NL? If all the heroine free base you need to improve your smoking technique and get fatter hits I've been smoking for over 3 years with no probs I always get what I want mind I do get proper heroin though lol
my technique is indeed far from perfect, perhaps not even good

converting into something snortable would be ideal as it also lasts longer, and it is much less troublesome to suffer at my workplace's bathroom than it is to smoke, although I do smoke with no problem

my technique is indeed far from perfect, perhaps not even good

converting into something snortable would be ideal as it also lasts longer, and it is much less troublesome to suffer at my workplace's bathroom than it is to smoke, although I do smoke with no problem
If you really want to snort it, you could just dissolve it into distilled water with a little bit of citric acid or Vitamin C (which I'm sure is given out in little packets for heroin injectors to use in NL), and then sniff the water up your nose. This is a moderately popular way to use black tar heroin in the western USA, FWIW.

If you really want to snort it, you could just dissolve it into distilled water with a little bit of citric acid or Vitamin C (which I'm sure is given out in little packets for heroin injectors to use in NL), and then sniff the water up your nose. This is a moderately popular way to use black tar heroin in the western USA, FWIW.
thanks, I have read this method

however I fail miserably to keep the water in my nose, it usually drips down my throat, so oral BA thus wasted

is there a way to turn into powder again after mixing it with citric acid?

what do you mean when you say "no real withdrawals but the beginning of it"?
I had that feeling of malaise like the way you feel sometimes right before you come down with the flu, also cold chills/ hot flashes & starting to feel uncomfortable being in my own skin. But I wasn't having diarrhea I wasn't sweating my nose running any of that stuff. I just felt like they could be a possibility if I didn't have kratom

thanks for the info man
Cheers. I remember interacting with you about a month or two ago in a thread about getting it dissolved where you mentioned Greece and the fact that you weren't concerned about it being adulterated.

So it's good for me to realize that I'm starting to become a broken record and I'm going to probably lay off the talking about fentanyl because evidently it's so potent can even cause people not taking it to go a little crazy

I had that feeling of malaise like the way you feel sometimes right before you come down with the flu, also cold chills/ hot flashes & starting to feel uncomfortable being in my own skin. But I wasn't having diarrhea I wasn't sweating my nose running any of that stuff. I just felt like they could be a possibility if I didn't have kratom
I know what you mean now

thanks, I have read this method

however I fail miserably to keep the water in my nose, it usually drips down my throat, so oral BA thus wasted

is there a way to turn into powder again after mixing it with citric acid?
Listen keep the heroin beetle all together or it will frazzle you do this by keeping the heat of the lighter at the back WATCH the smoke don't just suck see how much your missing and finally you can tilt the foil up or down a tiny bit to get some extra momentum

And keep in mind many brands of foil suck no matter how good you are they waste it if I could upload a video of photos in a quick and simple way I would show you but smoking is a learned art

Last edited:
plugginf doesnt hold a candle to injecting, sad but true
so if I try to plug once, in your opinion, will I be able to go back to smoking and only plug occassionaly, or will the rush be so strong that I will end up a full blown injector?

And keep in mind many this brands of foil suck no matter how good you are they waste it if I could upload a video of photos in a quick and simple way I would show you but smoking is a learned art

I understand it is a learned art, but in my case, it is almost completely unpredictable

sometimes I put little fire and have tons of smoke

other times I put a lot of fire literally scorching the foil and the heroin doesnt even move

sometimes I seem to inhale big amounts, and sometimes - even though a lot of smoke comes from the foil - I fail to inhale anything

it is really weird and I dont understand how to improve my technique. also I have failed to find any videos online of how to do it, only a pdf guide which frankly doesnt help much

thanks for the info man
I dont know converting this into a salt would be simmilar converting coce into crack.I dont think that in Europe have some contaminated with fent.Only one country have fent problem-Estonia.May be something that they cooke.