• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos plugging xanax

I used straight whole milk to plug twice today and am now happy to report that using milk to dissolve your alprazolam, let it sit in the milk for about an hour and be sure to stir it vigorously several times over the hour, is the best medium for plugging. Happy plugging everybody, milk is the way to go. I felt the effects in less than 5 minutes.

I know you posted this in 2013 but what do you mean by "it won't be as strong as if you ate it"? Im taking it SL and i want to know if its stronger digesting it or taking it SL.

Thanks

if anyone knows either the BA of plugged xanax or has done it themselves let me know if it's as strong as taking it orally and does it take effect faster any knowledge on the subject would be so greatly appreciated
Home. I'm just going to say sorry i-Ready tundra reviews trying to find the answer and no one seems to say it and they always just go you should do it the way you said you didn't want to, goddamn

Home. I'm just going to say sorry i-Ready tundra reviews trying to find the answer and no one seems to say it and they always just go you should do it the way you said you didn't want to, goddamn
Lol, just read what I wrote... I mean eating them does work 😌

I also plugged cocaine last night after a long time again - it was so fucking great....

I just did a thread because Ive not seen this here , but can I plug RCs`? Anybody else did?
And i mean homogenic solutions, not sticking pills into my ass :D

JJ

Last edited:
I know you posted this in 2013 but what do you mean by "it won't be as strong as if you ate it"? Im taking it SL and i want to know if its stronger digesting it or taking it SL.

Thanks
(I know you’re not asking me but) crushing it and dissolving it under your tongue and swallowing ur saliva (As one way does unconsciously) until you can’t taste it anymore is the best way to get it in your system the fastest