• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Poppy Seed Tea - Ain't No Joke

Can't stand people who do this shit.
It's not enough that some fucking idiots (who ate a hundred Nurofen Plus every day) ...
It's never enough for people to ruin something for themself, they just have to ruin it for everyone else too.
Hundred percent agree with you.

I had a grandmother like that. Bitch swigged gin like a fish, fucked her family up, then at 70 had a visitation, found Jesus and told us we were all evil for drinking.

If the OP wants to control his use of substances fine. But turning into a giant Karen is kinda an asshole move.

I had a grandmother like that. Bitch swigged gin like a fish, fucked her family up, then at 70 had a visitation, found Jesus and told us we were all evil for drinking.

If the OP wants to control his use of substances fine. But turning into a giant Karen is kinda an asshole move.
Yeah, I get it. I stand by the point I was making but re-reading that; I should have said it differently.

Have you fucking read what I said? Obviously you've read one comment and jumped. Couldn't care less how you cunts wanna kill yourselves. Go for it.

Have you fucking read what I said? Obviously you've read one comment and jumped. Couldn't care less how you cunts wanna kill yourselves. Go for it.
No mate, I've read the lot. I take responsibility for my own life choices. Agitate to get poppy seeds regulated. Jesus.

'How you cunts wanna kill yourselves' is tres charmant. This is clearly the forum for you, brother!

At least I know you will never get around to writing to your local MP about it. That would require some sort of civic mindedness.

No mate, I've read the lot. I take responsibility for my own life choices. Agitate to get poppy seeds regulated. Jesus.

'How you cunts wanna kill yourselves' is tres charmant. This is clearly the forum for you, brother!

At least I know you will never get around to writing to your local MP about it. That would require some sort of civic mindedness.
Some people think it's more practical to change the world than change themselves. Never works of course.

Regulation and prohibition never works. What works is safe supply of drugs to people who want to use them. Don't be an asshole and try and get them banned, be happy you are off them and if you want to push for something push for safe use and safe supply harm reduction.

Regulation and prohibition never works. What works is safe supply of drugs to people who want to use them. Don't be an asshole and try and get them banned, be happy you are off them and if you want to push for something push for safe use and safe supply harm reduction.
Omg another one who hasn't read the full thread.

I honestly thought it was a joke until I tried it. I was shocked that I got any high at all, let alone a reasonably decent opiate high. It really fucked up my health. I got terrible stomach issues which are permanent. The withdrawals were so painful and the high was not anywhere close to being worth the price of admission.

The recent thebaine poisoning fiasco nearly killed a good mate of mine. Dreadful business. They will be regulated now & probably rightly so. It's one thing to eat dates pressed under an arabs armpit but who knows what these Turkish cowboys are doing to their crops anyway.

The recent thebaine poisoning fiasco nearly killed a good mate of mine. Dreadful business. They will be regulated now & probably rightly so. It's one thing to eat dates pressed under an arabs armpit but who knows what these Turkish cowboys are doing to their crops anyway.
Thank God I'm now clean. 2 years no opiates. It's getting worse as the years pass, these E-Bay poppy seed cowboys are responsible for a lot of harm.