• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos Possibly lethal batches of ksalols doing rounds in Finland (picture included)

LivingOnValium

Bluelighter
Just heard about this from a friend who had bought ksalols which were supposed to be just a new batch and they looked very different from the OG ones. My mate has sky high tolerance to alprazolam. His had more than +10mg in single dose, got wonky af but he managed his shit after all of it even though it wasn't that pretty.

Now he sampled this new batch and he took "just" two 1mg tabs to feel if they're alrigth. Some 15mins past and my mate started to get nauseus and lose his consciousness. What he did with the help of his other mates was to start pumping his system full of above mediocre quality batch of street speed intravenously syringe by syringe. At about 2g (of speed, extremely high tolerance to that as well) mark he is now regained his normal/usual congitive function, at least mostly and wasn't feeling like vegetable anymore, Who the fuck knows ehat would have happened he didn't have his anti dote on hand.

I got a picture of two ksalol strips- The top one is the usual one and is good to go. The one below could be anything as far as we know. We only can really play the guessing game. EVERYONE STAY THE FUCK AWAY THE KSALOL STRIPS THAT LOOK LIKE THE ONE ON THE BOTTOM OF HIS PIC PLEASE. These pills are now cheaper than they've ever been nut no price is worth your life. Be extra cautious fellas.

thanks for the warning. I recognise the top strip because I've had those before, but I would definitely be suspiscious of the bottom strip and send a sample to Wedinos

I once had some 'Temazepam' which turned out to be something like Flubramzolam or whatever it's called - so I binned them

thanks for the warning. I recognise the top strip because I've had those before, but I would definitely be suspiscious of the bottom strip and send a sample to Wedinos

I once had some 'Temazepam' which turned out to be something like Flubramzolam or whatever it's called - so I binned them
Hopefully this gets at least a bit a traction it deserves. As we all know Ksalols (as well all then other Galenika benzos: Rivotril, Flormidal and Bensedin) massive in Finland. At the moment the availabilty of these pills has became truly baffling. And they are everywhewere and super easy to get. They are sold by strips here and even a single strip is dirt cheap. 3 Strips gets you a decent discount and 10 strips is so cheap you get your money back by selling just seven of them. Buying 100 strips makes you loads money since the insanely low prices and the high demand.

Benzos have traditionally been heavily abused in Finland but this is also a premium case of increasing the supply it is creating a even greater demand.

In picture (the original post) the ksalol strip on the top is obviously a legit one and the one in the bottom is obviously dodgy AF fake.

Galenika benzos have made their way in most corners of europe. In scandinavia they're very easily available. And by reading bluelight i'm well informed they are obviously enjoying a similar popularity in the UK as they are in Finland at the moment. How about other places like Belgium, Holland, Germany, Spain and so on?

Last edited:
^ do you mean the availability of the legitimate Galenika products has become easily and cheaply available? If so, then I might expect the number of fakes to decrease. On the other hand, if more people are using them, I guess the counterfeiters are using the increase in demand as an opportunity to manufacture their poison.

they're still pretty expensive over here in UK, but then I use clearnet sites.

Fake Benzos are still a big problem over here, you cannot be too careful. I always search Wedinos database to see how many of a particular brand are legit, and if in doubt I always send a sample in

^ do you mean the availability of the legitimate Galenika products has become easily and cheaply available? If so, then I might expect the number of fakes to decrease. On the other hand, if more people are using them, I guess the counterfeiters are using the increase in demand as an opportunity to manufacture their poison.

they're still pretty expensive over here in UK, but then I use clearnet sites.

Fake Benzos are still a big problem over here, you cannot be too careful. I always search Wedinos database to see how many of a particular brand are legit, and if in doubt I always send a sample in
I believe them to be legimate. The quality is always on point there are no fluctuations in ithem But tha one to be seen in the picture below is definate fake AF.

Last edited:
Same ones flooded Dublin in summer 2020, people were dropping like flies. I mentioned them in a different thread. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

$$Same ones flooded Dublin in summer 2020, people were dropping like flies. I mentioned them in a different thread. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Interesting. I know there was massive problem with benzo tabs all over in dublin city center but i didnt realise it was the ksalols doing the around?

Sometimes I take for granted that benzos are otc in my country....

Interesting. I know there was massive problem with benzo tabs all over in dublin city center but i didnt realise it was the ksalols doing the around?
Yep. I think there was a figure of around 25 deaths directly attributed to them. There were galenica benesidins doing the rounds at the same time and they were spot on. Currently, benzos can be hard to find in Dublin, some Indian alpraz, either 'alk1s' which are fairly hit and miss or 'nikes' which are slightly better.
The problem in Dublin right now and indeed for the past few is with zopiclone or 'zimmos' as they're more commonly known. They're everywhere. Walk down any street in Dublin and you'll find the place littered with empty blisters.

Yep. I think there was a figure of around 25 deaths directly attributed to them. There were galenica benesidins doing the rounds at the same time and they were spot on. Currently, benzos can be hard to find in Dublin, some Indian alpraz, either 'alk1s' which are fairly hit and miss or 'nikes' which are slightly better.
The problem in Dublin right now and indeed for the past few is with zopiclone or 'zimmos' as they're more commonly known. They're everywhere. Walk down any street in Dublin and you'll find the place littered with empty blisters.
Some countries in W.Europe have tight reguls for benzo csript,but gives easer to prescribe you a weak painkiller..Shedule 4.substances.....anyway i have read somewhere that last two covid years most prevalence is benzos and alc.People wanna calm down little.not goin insane...therws hard times for many...

Why?! All Zopiclone does for me is give me a bitter taste in my mouth for an entire day after taking them. I'm not certain if they help me for sleep or not, but I've never got high from them.

Why?! All Zopiclone does for me is give me a bitter taste in my mouth for an entire day after taking them. I'm not certain if they help me for sleep or not, but I've never got high from them.
Because Zopi is feels pretty much like a benzo jus a bit weaker. I dunno maybe it's R.O.A. I always sublingual my zop (and Benz) but yeh there pretty similar.
Obv I'd rather have most benzos over Zopi

Never seen the appeal myself friend. Don't get me wrong, I've necked them a few times and enjoyed them but on those few occasions that I did, they were to 'supplement' for want of a better word, something else. They go nice with a few beers. I'd never purposely seek them out. And that horrible taste... Sweet Jesus. Heroin addicts, of which there are many here in Dublin are the target market.

In UK we have 'em from first pic, thanks for info, will look more closer to it next time.

The fake ksalol strips have a balck print in them. The usual, legit one's(this far) have dark blue print and red triangle next to the Ksalol logo (on the left hand side).