• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

2x3ResizeKellsieGreenkellsie4.JPG

resident of my home state, 24 years old, died in a cage while detoxing from heroin.

RIP & fuck the police

http://www.adn.com/article/20160409...etoxing-heroin-her-family-wants-wants-answers

Poor girl. When will we wake up and begin treating our most vulnerable with a little bit of compassion?

306416_276786372333214_1311545555_n.jpg

Solomon and his brother Willie 13 years before both to opiate overdoses. Their mom is my best friend.

154137_169685746387293_3040751_n.jpg

Methadone overdose, left a daughter, Randy aka "Pudge"

One of my best friends Died of an overdose of IV clonozolam solution and other stuff, not sure what else. Talked to him a few days before it happened, always thought he'd pull through.

Last edited:
OMG Chaos, I'm so sad for your MANY losses of friends and loved ones. I see your post was 12 yrs ago. Just wanted you to know you are not ALONE!

20 pages of sad wake up calls.. I'm not going to post pics, but I'll add my $.02..

Karen- Heroin Od 09/2016 Survived by 2 kids
Fatty - Ketamine/Heroin/xanax OD 02/2013
Shawn - Shot in the head during a drug deal. 10/2014
Valarie - 04/2015 Heart finally gave out after 3 OD's and years of prescription opioid abuse. Survived by 2 kids. I didnt know she passed until I seen her picture on the news.
Troy - Heroin OD 04/2013
Corey - Fentanyl OD 08/2010 Him and his brother thought it would be a good idea to lace a bowl a weed with fentanyl.. turned out to kill him.
Lydia - 04/2012 Not from drugs, but I nearly OD'd at the funeral, but she was my baby sis, died from a brain aneurism at the ripe age of 12.
Lenny- 08/2015 Hit the back of a stopped school bus, doing 55mph, was drunk and had multiple drugs in his system.
Steve - 02/2001 Finally succumed to a long battle with alcohol.
Boone - 10/2002 Intentionally drove his truck into a tree, no brake marks. Was drunk at the time.
Matt - 08/2009 Heroin OD. Survived by a baby daughter. She has to be about 7 now, I havent seen her since he passed.
Matt - 09/2005 Shot himself in the head, was dealing with heroin addiction, a breakup, and was living out of his car. We were both 21 at the time..
Johnny - 11/2003 Died from sezuires that were a result of an attempted benzo detox.

This is starting to get difficult, I'll edit my other homies that I've poured out 40's for at another time.

Last edited:
^There is such a sweet happiness in that picture.:(

Yeah. :\ It makes me think of how I'll be remembered

That's tough. My grandmother died from liver failure/alcoholism (before I was born, I never knew her personally)

I'm sorry to hear that man. Sadly alcoholism runs in my family. My brother is the only person I can think of who isn't affected by it

Claire (heroin overdose) 1993-2012
Zac aka Cuneo (Drug OD/heart failure) 1990-2016
Elizabeth aka Lizard (heroin OD) 1979-2016
kristen (heroin OD) 1991-2016
Libby (car accident//drugs involved) 1992-2010
Blake aka Goofy (Suicide/heroin addict) 1990-2015

love you and miss you friends. Life isn't the same

Wow.

Damn.

I am currently sober, but sometimes
I need to remember the Life I came from.
I have lost dear friends, too.

To all of you who lost someone,
I am so sorry. Sincerely.

To all of you still "out there",
Imagine a life where the heights you reach
are higher than any drug could possibly achieve.
I am there, it is fucking possible!
PLEASE.....try it sometime.

Somber reminders of what we have to lose.

My heart goes out to all of you

Summer (my sister) '89-'15 heroin OD
20280_1286803402657_2456491_n.jpg

Nate (died from heart infection) 25 yo
Destry (went into diabetic coma from method use and died) 23

Sorry for your loss. She was quite beautiful

my friend Wayne who died from a heroin/benzo overdose almost 3 years ago. I'll think of him at the most random times it's crazy.

IMG_0192.jpg

Now some famous people from the "27 club" :(

Amy Winehouse

Kurt Cobain

Jimi Hendrix

RIP to them all :(

I actually got to speak with his family and discussed his life & death while in his parents living room beneath a large picture of him when he was young. I'm a bottle rocket but he was a shooting star..

Bradley Nowell-

Sublime-Brad-Nowell-C10007053.jpg

Heh. I remember when this thread was new.
Half of us are dead.
Keep it to psychedelics and dissasociatives.
Remember your brothers and sisters when you butter your toast.