• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin powder heroin!! not fent ??

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
In what states in the usa would you say has the purest heroin powder not tar and without fent

Well, let me let you in on a little secret. Its everywhere

Get some test kits for fent of you want to go down this route.

I was just discussing this very topic with a phriend recently.

They believe it will make a comeback.

I do not. Although, at some point you have to stop killing your customer base if you want to proceed. The great thing about America is that we just keep churning out babies.

That's my main question why in the world would they kill off all there customers in 10 years there won't be no where near as many heroin users

Well that's my buddies thought

Eventually some slick Marlo is gonna realize that there is a market for the pure stuff. It'll probably make a comeback

Until then, stay safe Mon frier. But yes, that NJ,NY,CT,PA dope scene is probably where you want to be if you are looking for good powder.

Full disclaimer: I think heroin is retarded and I don't think anyone should do it. I have used it all of one time in my life and don't really support it. I've lost countless friends (and foes) to this substance, long before fent and am only seeing it get worse with the fent. Thankfully (I guess) anyone I know on the shit has either stopped or is dead. So I won't be taking any more time out of my life to visit funeral parlours or churches for the lives it has claimed.

That's my main question why in the world would they kill off all there customers in 10 years there won't be no where near as many heroin users
Why do you think there won't be nearly as many heroin users? We aren't treating the root causes, and barely acknowledging the sympotoms of addiction and drug abuse.

As society delves further into the sickness it is already neck deep in why do you think it will slow down with some deaths? There will always be pain and suffering in this world, in this system, and there will always be purveyors of these drugs. The population is growing, quickly I might add, and with it (anecdotally speaking) so are the numbers of drug users. I haven't seen any data supporting a decline in per capita drug abuse... So, why would these dealers gaf if some ppl die from a subpar product that is significantly cheaper to produce?

No one will be able to guarantee you that any specific area has clean smack without fent in it, especially not in the US.

As suggested buy some fent test kits. They're inexpensive and could very well save your life. And follow regular HR such as using a small dose of a new batch to gauge potency.

In what states in the usa would you say has the purest heroin powder not tar and without fent
Fent is everywhere. Milwaukee held out strong for a while, but its fenty now too. The Onion fields has H with no fent though.

Fent is everywhere. Milwaukee held out strong for a while, but its fenty now too. The Onion fields has H with no fent though.

You mean black market yea right lol my brother got some from a reputable seller and od before he could put the needle on the counter n he only shot 100mg a regular size shot we had to narcan his ass assad the paramedics and cops canme

They almost took my niece away and they said if it happens agian there gonna take her n put her in foster care that came right outta a dcf social workers mouth

So if he od's agian he's gonna just lay there and die my niece shouldn't havta worry about being taken away because that ain't gonna happen

Because the profit margin of fentanyl is so ridiculously higher weight wise than heroin. Follow the money, always.

You mean black market yea right lol my brother got some from a reputable seller and od before he could put the needle on the counter n he only shot 100mg a regular size shot we had to narcan his ass assad the paramedics and cops canme

They almost took my niece away and they said if it happens agian there gonna take her n put her in foster care that came right outta a dcf social workers mouth

So if he od's agian he's gonna just lay there and die my niece shouldn't havta worry about being taken away because that ain't gonna happen
I'm sorry do you know of non black market heroin?

And are you saying that your niece would be better off in foster care with a dead father rather than in foster care with a living father who might be able to pull his shit together and be a non pos dad?

Fuck, drug users can be such fucking nitwits...

@kush407smoke None. It's literally everywhere to my knowledge. Northeast it's all fentanyl analogues, RC's, mixtures, Etc. If you want real H anymore; your best bet is the to leave the states. Other than that there's the darknet markets but that's a whole nother box of worms & we don't discuss sourcing here on Bluelight. Unless something changed in the years I was gone & changed to this account? So it's sort of an academic exsercise; I think?

I imagine the Northeast. What sort of HR is this though?

As someone in the north east who uses test kits; diacetylmorphine (Heroin) does not exist in general in the US anymore. At least not in the north east from my experience & that of others I've spoken to. I believe it's fucking everywhere. In the US; anyways. If you want diacetylmorphine you'll likely

I haven't got higher than a "very low" on "heroin" in probably 5 years or more. 19/20 don't even come up as positive for diacetylmorphine or any other opiates tested for outside of fentanyl test strips. Spent hundreds on decent test kits before giving up on the experiment.

It's all fentanyl analogues, RC's (U447700, U analogues, Etc.).

Literally as I tell people 'It's not Heroin! It's some fucking random shit the dealer threw in a bag with some analogue sprinkled on top." The cherry on top you don't want. :mad:

As at this point if you get something with diacetylmorphine (Heroin) in it; chances are there's just enough to get you another charge on top of the fentanyl or whatever it is charge you'll get for having it if you get popped. Not enough H to do anything though. It's not the "active" ingredient so to speak. It's active but so little it doesn't do anything if there is any.

That's been my experience in the north east anyway. :rolleyes:

As you'll see in my above post I also asked the same on the HR / rules thing; even though I did answer it. :LOL:

I'll just reiterate, it's everywhere, except maybe in the middle east where they process the real H. So if you want to give your life to Allah you may have a chance of finding a good "clean" source of H.

In Canada we have tar heroin which is rare , afghan heroin from Europe which is pretty clean ,China white which most times has fetty in it but some white heroin doesn't then "purple downs" aka fentanyl heroin is afghan heroin mixed with fetty aka fentanyl and is dyed purple so people know it's fentanyl cause it makes you turn purple, then the strongest is "blue downs" which is afghan heroin mixed with car fentanyl in it , they die it blue cause it will turn you blue

Last edited:
On the west coast we have beans there fake oxy 80s they say "80" on one side and "cdn" on the other side an there bluish sometimes greenish and there called beans they contain 2mg fentanyl each in them. And the go for a fraction of price if they were real oxy 80s . They look exactly like an old crushable oxy 80 Canadian version but it's not made anymore on a pharmaceutical level since 2011.

@kush407smoke None. It's literally everywhere to my knowledge. Northeast it's all fentanyl analogues, RC's, mixtures, Etc. If you want real H anymore; your best bet is the to leave the states. Other than that there's the darknet markets but that's a whole nother box of worms & we don't discuss sourcing here on Bluelight. Unless something changed in the years I was gone & changed to this account? So it's sort of an academic exsercise; I think?

As someone in the north east who uses test kits; diacetylmorphine (Heroin) does not exist in general in the US anymore. At least not in the north east from my experience & that of others I've spoken to. I believe it's fucking everywhere. In the US; anyways. If you want diacetylmorphine you'll likely

I haven't got higher than a "very low" on "heroin" in probably 5 years or more. 19/20 don't even come up as positive for diacetylmorphine or any other opiates tested for outside of fentanyl test strips. Spent hundreds on decent test kits before giving up on the experiment.

It's all fentanyl analogues, RC's (U447700, U analogues, Etc.).

Literally as I tell people 'It's not Heroin! It's some fucking random shit the dealer threw in a bag with some analogue sprinkled on top." The cherry on top you don't want. :mad:

As at this point if you get something with diacetylmorphine (Heroin) in it; chances are there's just enough to get you another charge on top of the fentanyl or whatever it is charge you'll get for having it if you get popped. Not enough H to do anything though. It's not the "active" ingredient so to speak. It's active but so little it doesn't do anything if there is any.

That's been my experience in the north east anyway. :rolleyes:

As you'll see in my above post I also asked the same on the HR / rules thing; even though I did answer it. :LOL:
Out of curiosity when you say NE, how many cities have you run this experiment in? Again I don't use the stuff but I've heard some things about Philly/Camden having some clean bags.