• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines PRAIRIEHUASCA

I would advise against working at night. It reduces visibility and overall looks a little more suspicious. If you want to make your life easier I would do the digging in daylight. A classic trick would be to borrow a high-vis vest and possibly a hard hat - maybe counterintuitive, but if you look and act like you're supposed to be digging roots out of the ground, nobody will disturb you. On the contrary, if you are stopped in the middle of the night with a shovel and covered in dirt, people might ask questions...

Are you equipped to do an extraction on the bark if you do get some? It would seem to be a waste to dig up a bunch of roots and figure out afterwards that you cannot do an extraction.

Typical STB shopping list:
Root bark
Pruning shears, coffee grinder, and/or comparable means to shred/grind the bark
Personal safety equipment (gloves, apron, and goggles.)
Jug of white vinegar or other dilute acid solution (emergency lye spill treatment/cleanup)
Lye (sodium hydroxide) or potash lye (potassium hydroxide)
A glass, HDPE, or polypropylene vessel to do the extraction.
Suitable vessel to act as a warm water bath which can contain the above vessel. (or a sink)
Naptha or similar nonpolar solvent.
Magnesium sulfate (aka epsom salts), oven-baked to dryness at 350F for several hours, until it is crunchy and snow-white (used as a drying agent for naptha)
Turkey baster or large syringe (to seperate the naptha from lye water)
A small container to collect the naptha after extraction
A freezer (preferably without food in it)
Coffee filters

You will also need a period of a few hours to do the extraction, a well-ventilated area away from sources of ignition, and an overnight wait for freeze precipitation. The extraction does involve corrosive and flammable materials, and can make a bit of a mess, but if done correctly and carefully poses minimal hazards. A detailed description of how the extraction is conducted is probably beyond the scope of this post - look up Noman's Tek on google for a classic example.

If you don't have the space or equipment, you should either find someone who can help you by providing a space, or (the better plan) wait until you do have everything you need. Patience is a virtue, and trying to half-ass an extraction will only result in a nasty mess.

Last edited:
I mean to tell you that the area's in which I shall be up rooting the said plants are literally deserted and upon the slim chance that somebody sees me I shall most certainly be in some trouble, unless of course I am able to see them first. At which point in time I shall make a clean get away, with or without my equipment. But honestly, obtaining the root bark is the most difficult stage in the process. Once I get that, I shall most assuredly be able to complete a safe extraction session. Even if it takes a couple days to acquire the necessary solvents and hardware.

I am basically trying to become healed by entheogenic compounds. I have lots of mental problems.

I have decided against doing anything illegal. So I shall not be getting those plants. They are best left undisturbed. The Universe shall benefit from their beauty.

:alien: NAMASTE! :alien:

Good choice, I hope you find your healing some alternative way :)

I did order some of these https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celastrus_paniculatus. I have had some in the past, and they are amazing for memory and lucid dreaming. I would love to try the african dream seeds also, and Calea zacatechichi again. Sorry if I was not supposed to post those here seeing as how this is for psychedelics only but the Calea zacatechichi was actually quite psychedelic when I tried it.

Do you use C. zacatechichi as seeds? I thought the form used as an oneirogen was the leaves and stems of the plant, not seeds.

I found that the material I was sold was incredibly, incredibly bitter. Even when smoked. I think I could only really manage to get larger amounts down by encapsulating the stuff in gelcaps - attempting to toass and wash, or brew a tea, were too nasty tasting for me to keep it in my stomach.

Maybe a decoction/tea could be plugged?

No, when I had the Calea zacatechichi it was a tincture extract. But just recently, I read about Entada Rheedii Seeds in which I would love to get my hands on. But other than that the celastrus paniculatus seeds that I have being shipped to me as we speak were awesome. Complete mental clarity and very vivid lucid dreams. Basically I have been taking all sorts of brain supplements from bacopa to ginko biloba. I have a slew of others and they are fairly cheap. They give me a sort of tangible feeling where I am fairly more coherent.

No, when I had the Calea zacatechichi it was a tincture extract. But just recently, I read about Entada Rheedii Seeds in which I would love to get my hands on. But other than that the celastrus paniculatus seeds that I have being shipped to me as we speak were awesome. Complete mental clarity and very vivid lucid dreams. Basically I have been taking all sorts of brain supplements from bacopa to ginko biloba. I have a slew of others and they are fairly cheap. They give me a sort of tangible feeling where I am fairly more coherent.
For me celastrus paniculatus do cause total mental clarity, that's the best of them, no doubt.
But for the dreams, never notice anything,
do you take them at night?
how many seeds?
I "enjoy" occasional calea tea but as @sekio has commented, it's so incredibly bitter it's a total wreck for the palate to take it, I did 3 times in a row in some kind of challenge.
Only got strange feelings the first day of the 3, and then a horrible nightmare the day after the last one (I used it). Maybe it was because I was not living a healthy live and was using around 12 grams a day of kratom (my maximum more or less).

Ashwagandha, kava kava and 5htp along with huperzine-A have been more effective at producing vivid/lucid dreams

I still want to try some things as Silene Capensis (I have very good hopes on this) and trying with entada rheedii (tried a resin but was ineffective in water tea)

For me celastrus paniculatus do cause total mental clarity, that's the best of them, no doubt.
But for the dreams, never notice anything,
do you take them at night?
how many seeds?
I "enjoy" occasional calea tea but as @sekio has commented, it's so incredibly bitter it's a total wreck for the palate to take it, I did 3 times in a row in some kind of challenge.
Only got strange feelings the first day of the 3, and then a horrible nightmare the day after the last one (I used it). Maybe it was because I was not living a healthy live and was using around 12 grams a day of kratom (my maximum more or less).

Ashwagandha, kava kava and 5htp along with huperzine-A have been more effective at producing vivid/lucid dreams

I still want to try some things as Silene Capensis (I have very good hopes on this) and trying with entada rheedii (tried a resin but was ineffective in water tea)

If you’re looking for interesting dream inducing drugs, check out my thread on Cypripedium acaule. While I’m still in the early stages of experimentation, this one is both a decent psychoactive while awake and asleep.

I’d love to hear others reports on this plant ;)

-GC

Well hold on a second Kosmic, 4aco-dmt is the only way I would recomend taking oral DMT.

Oral dmt with an Maoi causes some serious nausea - enough to ruin the trip. Plus its not as much fun as 4aco. But 4aco is going up in price I know. Good luck pal!

(And if the hallucinatory sub forum are being mean to you tell them that they shite in an old bucket)

Last edited: