• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pre-Gabs (Lyrica) first time?

Repost because its fits so good:

How high was your first Dosis pregabalin? I was sober and took a 75mg capsule. After some minutes i became heavily sedared to the point i had trouble breathing. A short wank helped. But did any of you pop like 200-300mg of this while beeing pregabalin naive?

Am i somewhat of a lightweight when it comes to pregabalin? Gabapentin i found completely useless.

short wank xDDDD

First dose was 150mg and it was awesome

And preg start working in around 2h. Hard to believe that you had respiratory problems so quick, even sniff i think won't give ya that feeling specially after such a low dose

IMO the main way is that is throws off your coordination so you're more likely to stumble and crack your head open on a table or something.
Also for me, 1200mg with vodka would fuck me up way more than say 40-50mg valium and booze.

Other than that though, I think it's kinda in the same league of "you shouldn't do that" but you can, as long as it's in moderation!
Also, mixing it with opiates can be just as scary as mixing benzos & alcohol with them, IMO. Even after the pregabalin has seemed to be worn off, adding an opiate has fucked me up intensely. Gabapentin has a similar effect, usually milder but even longer-lasting.