• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin

How high was your first Dosis pregabalin? I was sober and took a 75mg capsule. After some minutes i became heavily sedared to the point i had trouble breathing. A short wank helped. But did any of you pop like 200-300mg of this while beeing pregabalin naive?

Anyone else get anxiety from this? I took it once and was almost drunk like but every time I've tried since then i get a surge of panic. Really sucks because they are easy to get.

Anyone else get anxiety from this? I took it once and was almost drunk like but every time I've tried since then i get a surge of panic. Really sucks because they are easy to get.
Interesting. About the panic I mean.

No they did the opposite for me. No panic, no anxiety, no depression and they gave me some motivation actually.

But since I abuse all pharmaceuticals that have the ability to change my mood and reality sadly I cannot partake.

So kratom it is.

i got like little brain zaps from it. and never when i didn't take it.