Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pressed m30 / pre employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjones

Greenlighter
Not sure where to post this so I’ll try here.

Any taking pressed (fent) m30s and taken regular 5 panel pre employment tests? It looks like it’s not tested for, any experience?

There could be anything under the sun in that pressed pill my friend. The simplest answer is to pick up a drug test from cvs or Walgreens or your local family owned pharmacy and see what you fail for if anything. To get an idea of what's in those pressies, check out drugs data website and type in m30. First result:

Sold as: Oxycodone 30
  • Fentanyl
  • Acetaminophen
  • Tramadol
  • 4-ANPP

There could be anything under the sun in that pressed pill my friend. The simplest answer is to pick up a drug test from cvs or Walgreens or your local family owned pharmacy and see what you fail for if anything. To get an idea of what's in those pressies, check out drugs data website and type in m30. First result:

Sold as: Oxycodone 30
  • Fentanyl
  • Acetaminophen
  • Tramadol
  • 4-ANPP

I did, only failed for benzo. (Taking Xanax) I’m mainly wondering if fentanyl is commonly tested for on pre employment now these days. Pretty sure my supply is clean..or as clean as these things get

I did, only failed for benzo. (Taking Xanax) I’m mainly wondering if fentanyl is commonly tested for on pre employment now these days. Pretty sure my supply is clean..or as clean as these things get
Welcome to Bluelight. That's good that you didn't fail your at home test for fent. From what I remember fent isn't in the category of regular opioids like codeine, heroin, and morphine. Think it's a different test. So a 5 panel might miss it. Don't think a 12 panel does though.

Anyway, we can't answer drug testing questions. Bluelight decided that we are all different biologically and excrete drugs differently and we have no way of giving accurate answers. We also don't know which employers give which tests and don't want to give people any reason to think they are going to pass or fail

I always refer people to Google or whatever app they use to see what they say. USUALLY it will give you which panels test for which substances and a fairly accurate time lapse to excrete said substance.

Good luck with your new job. I'm going to have to close the thread as Bluelight doesn't allow drug testing questions.

If you have any questions or concerns just message me..

Status
Not open for further replies.