• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Problem urinating and rear end pebbles coming out often

Jungo871

Bluelighter
I am a daily kratom and phenibut user, I've had this before but I have problems urinating, got the feeling to go but dribbles out. Also been not eating right and I am underweight on fortijuces, to help and thiamine. Today woke up and had pissed myself. Also have mental health problems. When I go I also shit out pebbles. Now I'm scared to go to bed so took some armodafinil. I piss sitting down as have bladder issues anyway and need toilet paper on my penis after I go. Now I'm constantly at the toilet and shtn pebbles out randomly. Also been to GP last year as had problems with backside. All this is getting to me especially this morning. I don't know if kratom or the phenibut is causing it. Last year phenibut knocks me out and when I woke up for months I'd wake up covered in piss and sometimes shit. Do I need a catherta and colostomy bag or cut out these drugs? Shower is broke so cold shower. I have OCD so keeping clean is a must. I already have a weak bladder and now problems with arse. Could be enlarged prostate and IBS. Since taking phenibut I get the runs a day or two later. Hope its not bowel cancer. Had tests but nothing. Kratom helps my mental health so cutting it out is a no no. No caffeine before bed, it would really annoy me. I'm a young guy in my 30s and don't want to be worrying over this. Anyone think it's phenibut or kratom? A few drinks with phenibut last year, woke up covered in piss for months

Based on my experience with those drugs, I would suspect phenibut is likely the culprit for the urinary issues. It tends to make me pee way less the day after I use it and my pee is darker. I try and use it in lower doses and infrequently due to this. I have noticed higher doses of phenibut causing diarrhea, and I think this is a fairly common effect, especially with the HCl salt.

The poop pellets thing just sounds like classic opioid constipation. I get that when using kratom for multiple days in a row.

I would caution regular use of phenibut, (ar)modafinil, and kratom. Those drugs are all known independantly to elevate liver enzymes in some cases. It would serve you to pay attention to liver enzyme levels when you get blood work.

Frankly your health problems seem severe enough that I would reccomend stopping those drugs. You seriously don't want to need a catheter and colostomy bag. Beyond being unpleasant, they often get infected, which is a problem to the degree that catheter usage is a major predictive of patient mortality in hospitals.

Sorry for using the words it sounds terrible, just didn't know how else to word it. I'm using phenibut HCl and heard it highly caustic. I always get diarrhea the days after using it. Think though it has caused me permanent, digestive problems, it started when I used it in 2020. Never realised how dangerous it was. Didn't do any research into it other than recreational effects. Felt like being drunk and at lower doses, I never tried GHB/GBL but I imagine it's closer to what they are like but a lighter, safer version. Was on 4g a day, I know how stupid that was, but just was treating it like another benzo, until I ended up in hospital with it, vomiting, didn't know how I ended up there for hours, very dangerous stuff if misused. I took probably close to 10gs.

I been on kratom for a couple of months and honestly it has helped me better than any prescription drugs could, I did think it was kratom to blame and the phenibut is forcing me to poop.

I will get liver tests done, had them multiple times last year. I told my doctor what I took and he had to look it up. I will look into that, as on prescription drugs as well, diazepam being one I hate being addicted to, for 6 years.

I don't want to be wearing those through drugs, which I've had problems with since a teen. Started with alcohol and escalated into drug abuse. Phenibut has this effect of knocking me out in higher dosages 3g+ which is way to high. Probably causing me to urinate. Armodafinil is not a drug I like I bought too many and been staying up 2 nights in a row sometimes. I don't want a catherta or colostomy bag, never had these problems until phenibut. Had bladder issues for years, I always need toilet roll or it leaks out after peeing and think phenibut is making it worse. Caffeine at night gets me worried as its a diertic. Waking up like that last year when using phenibut and alcohol at times really got me depressed and using more drugs was my answer, kratom is the only drug that helps me even if its not good for me, I feel depressed without it, meds don't help anything close to that.

What are your doses of these drugs and for how long?

I been using pregabalin, to try and cut out the kratom which currently is 3x a day and 2 teaspoons at a time. Been using that for roughly 2 months and has helped my depression emencly. Phenibut has just started to creep on me again, been taking it more frequently along with the kratom and pregabalin at doses from 1g-2.5g split up in a day. The kratom dosages could be from 5g-10g, don't understand the teaspoon thing but read its between 2g per tspn to 2.8g.

You need to drink water 1 liter, eat fiber, grains, slowly cut back or skip a day or two of the kratom, pregabalin, and phenibut, and any other drugs you are using. Please see a doctor and tell him/her what is happening, which drugs, supplements, vitamins, etc. that you use or take. You will not get into legal trouble if you do this. I hope you feel better soon and are back to normal.

I ha
You need to drink water 1 liter, eat fiber, grains, slowly cut back or skip a day or two of the kratom, pregabalin, and phenibut, and any other drugs you are using. Please see a doctor and tell him/her what is happening, which drugs, supplements, vitamins, etc. that you use or take. You will not get into legal trouble if you do this. I hope you feel better soon and are back to normal.
I haven't been eating right this past week, got my shopping in and with all these drugs, not been bothered. I am on 2 fortijuces a day, which I always take and thiamine 200mg a day. I am underweight, around 6ft and weigh just over 8st. Will try and drink more water and eat cereals. I eat bananas usually but again since these drugs not had one all week. I have heard a t break from kratom helps, the ones that scare me is pregabalin and phenibut, I been taking pregabalin (not prescribed) for around a month or maybe just over. The phenibut has sneaked from every other day to using for days. Last phenibut WD I had was this year and was only taking 1.5g for 3-4 days and had a 10 day WD electric type shocks on my hands and feet. Feeling like was on edge all time, woke up in morning and took a zopiclone to take edge off. Get 2 zopiclone a week but don't take them often so had spare. Then I got kratom delivered decent stuff, best I've had and was going to bed early and up in morning early, eating a bit better. Thanks for that, I hope I can get back to normal. Sorry for going on had armodafinil earlier, don't like or abuse this drug but bought like 40 of them. Will see a doctor and tell him what I've been doing. I do get vitamins one a day prescribed as well. I was on 30mg diazepam and lost 5mglast year because They said I was at risk of severe benzodiazepine overdose, which I know is impossible. If you combine it, like the other day, I took 600mg pregabalin combined with (prescribed) co-codomal 120mg codeine I got an amazing feeling, this is going back down my old and dark path with drugs, I need to look after my bodyvand mind. Living on coffee as well isn't helping. This morning is a sign my body is getting sick of the abuse, my mind is addiction thinking

You cannot run yourself on “fortujuices” you need complete / living foods. You’re creating a ton of inflammation and ruining your gut biome. And yes, Kratom and phen are a part of it. I would highly recommend titrating off these substances and engaging in some mental health activities to help you w the problems you have. Krat and phen is not a long term mental health management solution, sadl

Kratom is why you can't piss.
Even in very high single doses of 20g+ I have never had urinary issues with kratom, in fact the opposite, it seems to act as a diuretic in some sense especially in the morning dose

I have never had constipation from kratom either. I guess everyone is different.

I stopped the armodafinil and I am sleeping better. Was on a two day binge with it, and finally gave in after woke up with a spilt cup of coffee all over the place. Took a pregabalin and 120mg of codeine and it knocked me out. Had to stop the kratom, as the stuff I'm getting tastes like it's been cut with something, probably green tea. Only took 1g of phen today and had 600mg of pregabalin. I am also eating better. I noticed once I have a proper shit, I can pee alot easier. Taking it day to day. Still using ghetto kratom which helps me stop and codeine for the kratom WDs if they exist