• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

(Psycho) Analyze This

@Atomic_Decay I'd like to try my hand at this. I'm not too familiar with said ghost's posting history as I am relatively new to the site. Do you mind PMing me some of their threads/posts so that I can catch up?

I just want to know if you have the tattoos to match the Harley.

But I do recon you should get 100% sober and smash out a few books, TED talks and podcast interviews. I recon they would be bloody fascinating. I know how much more awesome life can be when you cut all that out and are fully functional. I barely even drink a six pack a year these days. I want that for everyone

I just want to know if you have the tattoos to match the Harley.

But I do recon you should get 100% sober and smash out a few books, TED talks and podcast interviews. I recon they would be bloody fascinating. I know how much more awesome life can be when you cut all that out and are fully functional. I barely even drink a six pack a year these days. I want that for everyone
6 tattos. I each from Australia, Japan, singapore, china, indonesia, and the US.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I kind of assumed noone was paying attention.

It’s 9 PM on a wet Friday night and I find myself comfortably and contentedly relaxing alone in my home for perhaps the first time in perhaps 2 years now.

I cannot feel any compulsions but it has been so long since I had full control of myself I can’t quite accept it is real. So I am quietly examining the bits of my mind where I was certain the deeper darker things lived. But nobody seems to be home.

Somewhere in this city there is now a person who’s happiness is more important to me than any hedonistic pleasure. A beautiful and selfless person who has spent a lifetime loving others who took that as their right and gave precious little in return.

When this person trusted me so much that they shared their deepest and most shameful pain with me my heart broke into a million pieces. I saw how to show them kindness and genuine care that might slowly restore their damaged beauty and help them love themselves. I really don’t want anything from them at all.

I can’t really think of anything else I want to do with my life for now. Although it was in our shared psychedelic experiences together that we really saw each other I don’t want to ever get stimmed up and party with this person. They are too fragile and too precious.