• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pupils always dilate. Reliable sign its mdma?

100 % is a really tricky picky number. Things rarely are 100 %. I believe you have actually circumvented the gravity of your own whole question by phrasing it like that.

Answer: No, pupil dilation should not be used as a test. Many drugs cause similar effects, especially similar drugs. If you can afford drugs you can afford a test kit. MDMA is something to take very rarely. No rush.

Next best thing is to be aware of the risk you're taking.

Antihistamines can dilate the pupils. So theoretically, 99% of your tablet could consist of that. There is no 100% reliable way to know if it's 100% MDMA/MDA or not. You can use a testing kit to get some idea of what they're made of though, but it doesn't paint a complete picture.

What I mean is , if the pupils don't dilate then you must have been sold a dud?

What I mean is , if the pupils don't dilate then you must have been sold a dud?
Not necessarily. You need Serotonin for MDMA to really be effective and if your reserves are still depleted from previous uses, it's not going to do a whole lot. But it's absolutely possible that you have duds. The only way to know if they're duds is through some kind of reagent testing or sending a sample away to be professionally analysed.

Thanks.

I knew that the testing probably helps. I was meaning if you hadn't tested it and instead were going by body reactions or visible signs.

If they go to dinner plates does that mean 100% you ve got mdma or mda?
As far as I know almost all substances that release a big amount serotonin (or inhibit their reuptake) cause mydriasis (pupil enlargement). So, no, it can be whatever else.

As far as I know almost all substances that release a big amount serotonin (or inhibit their reuptake) cause mydriasis (pupil enlargement). So, no, it can be whatever else.
Still. You will feel more serotonin if that's what the substance is doing. i.e. that's what we want to feel? 🤓

Still. You will feel more serotonin if that's what the substance is doing. i.e. that's what we want to feel? 🤓
well, as the other guy in the thread said, you could have your serotonin depleted.
I've used 3-mmc (less sero release than mdma) more than once a month and the last uses brought absolutely no sero euphoria and just a bit of dilated pupils, so it's not an easy answer.

I think it can help but it certainly isn't the only thing to look for.

The mehdma I've done never fully dilated my pupils so, it's worth something.

If they go to dinner plates does that mean 100% you ve got mdma or mda?
Nope.

The only way you can be sure ~100% that you've got MDA or MDMA is by testing it with a 3 or 4 reagent kit Even that's not foolproof. The only way you can absolutely be 100% sure is if you cooked it yourself or watch someone do it.