The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Purple Fentanyl

chucky47

Greenlighter
Hello I'm in the sacramento area and hear that some guy gets this purple fent powder. Tried it. It's pretty strong. I've tried snorting it and it kicks in pretty fast about 2 to 3 mins but iving it has no rush but you get an intense nod. Anyone else try this type of fent?

Hi there. I'm from Canada. I believe I've had a similar product. I was told it was h, but it obv wasn't. But yes, it does sound relatively similar to the product I had received. Mostly powder, but some rocks. It's a very hard nod, but not much euphoria. It felt kind of dirty. I had a couple instances where my lips had turned blue. It's not good quality, in my opinion haha

Hi there. I'm from Canada. I believe I've had a similar product. I was told it was h, but it obv wasn't. But yes, it does sound relatively similar to the product I had received. Mostly powder, but some rocks. It's a very hard nod, but not much euphoria. It felt kind of dirty. I had a couple instances where my lips had turned blue. It's not good quality, in my opinion haha
Yeah, I remember this from a Vice documentary about BC's OD crisis.

Skip to 3:50

I fear that etonitazene analogues will be the next wave. It's not getting better, is it? When the Mexicans simply produce etonitazene itself (x1500 M) because it doesn't seem to be legally controlled. And their are dozens of even more obscure 'potent' opioids that haven't been trialled in man at all.

its scary cause you think you taking one thing and for all you know your taking something completely different.... your right its not even fent anymore they choose the cheapest shit they can get and press it with drywall most likely.

I fear that etonitazene analogues will be the next wave. It's not getting better, is it? When the Mexicans simply produce etonitazene itself (x1500 M) because it doesn't seem to be legally controlled. And their are dozens of even more obscure 'potent' opioids that haven't been trialled in man at all.

Isotonitazene has been found in samples of Dope being sold in the US already, a bunch of overdoses happened and that is what was in the material when it was tested. Back in like 2013 when Acetylfentanyl first hit the RC scene and i was buying it by the gram i knew that eventually these analogs would leak into the Heroin supply in the US. It was just a matter of time.

That and Butyrfentanyl shortly after were the first ones and when they were pure and weighed out on my Mg Scale they were actually incredible. Very euphoric and so cheap in the grand scheme i could make a gram last me a month almost, id usually vape them in a Meth Pipe. The high is way better than regular Fentanyl by a long shot and they are much less potent and easier to deal with.

But when they are misrepresented as Heroin it is so easy to just do way too much not knowing what your getting. Whatever these knew analogues are or if its Fentanyl itself being sold, its pretty trash. All it does is knock you out pretty much, those early ones actually had legs to them and a euphoric high.

Well a few years ago someone published a new, facile route to etonitazene which is why it's been turning up in Europe.

But you have to remember that both fentanyl and etonitazene were developed in the 1960s, U-47700 was developed in the 1970s as were the MT-45 class. There are many novel yet dubious things possible but conversely their are some surprisingly old studies from the 1940s.

I presume the people who do these thing aren't well read.

But their were certainly things in the etonitazene range known 80 years ago although I freely admit, those were animal models. They used several species so it's reasonable to suggest the human range will not be hugely different. They appear legal everywhere, but would require a reasonable facility to produce.

Hello I'm in the sacramento area and hear that some guy gets this purple fent powder. Tried it. It's pretty strong. I've tried snorting it and it kicks in pretty fast about 2 to 3 mins but iving it has no rush but you get an intense nod. Anyone else try this type of fent?
Yeah. Take a small rip. Hold it. It's fucking awesome.

That and Butyrfentanyl shortly after were the first ones and when they were pure and weighed out on my Mg Scale they were actually incredible. Very euphoric and so cheap in the grand scheme i could make a gram last me a month almost, id usually vape them in a Meth Pipe. The high is way better than regular Fentanyl by a long shot and they are much less potent and easier to deal with.
butyr-fent was one of the best opiods I tried while regular fent is possibly the lamest opiod I tried

A fatal case of butyrfentanyl poisoning was investigated at the Zurich Institute of Forensic Medicine. At admission at the institute approx. 9 h after death (first time point, t1), femoral and heart blood (right ventricle) was collected, as well as samples from the lung, liver, kidney, spleen, muscle and adipose tissue using computed tomography (CT)-guided biopsy sampling. At autopsy (t2), samples from the same body regions were collected manually. Additionally, urine, heart blood (left ventricle), gastric content, brain samples and hair were collected. Butyrfentanyl concentrations and relative concentrations of the metabolites carboxy-, hydroxy-, nor-, and desbutyrfentanyl were determined by LC⿿MS/MS and LC-QTOF. At t1, butyrfentanyl concentrations were 66 ng/mL in femoral blood, 39 ng/mL in heart blood, 110 ng/g in muscle, 57 ng/g in liver, 160 ng/g in kidney, 3100 ng/g in lung, 590 ng/g in spleen and 550 ng/g in adipose tissue. At t2, butyrfentanyl concentration in urine was 1100 ng/mL, in gastric content 2000 ng/mL, in hair 11,000 pg/mg and brain concentrations ranged between 200⿿340 ng/g. Carboxy- and hydroxybutyrfentanyl were identified as most abundant metabolites. Comparison of t1 and t2 showed a concentration increase of butyrfentanyl in femoral blood of 120%, in heart blood of 55% and a decrease in lung of 30% within 19 h. No clear concentration changes could be observed in the other matrices. Postmortem concentration changes were also observed for the metabolites. In conclusion, butyrfentanyl seems to be prone to postmortem redistribution processes and concentrations in forensic death cases should be interpreted with caution.

butyr-fent was one of the best opiods I tried while regular fent is possibly the lamest opiod I tried

In which case, wonder if it was as described. The ONLY fentanyl class worth speaking of is those with an alpha methyl - since they last as long as H.

But for practical purposes, I would only consider the alpha methyl derivative of sufentanil. Ever checked the TI of sufentanil? 16700. Now that is pretty good when you think it's about 410 for fentanyl and it's an order of magnitude more potent.

Now I don't claim to have sampled sufentanil. I suggest it's relative safety is because it's selective, possibly for the NOP receptors. When I learnt of sufentanil, I don't think the NOP receptor had even been isolated. But if you can find enough selective ligands you can build a training set.

I know of another totally unrelated scaffold that also seems to have very high affinity for NOP and it's in a patent of hundreds of closely related compounds so there's a training set.

But @Fertile i dont feel like searching for ultra potent compounds is really the answer, that is the main reason we are having all these problems in the Opioid Scene right now. Finding ones that are a similar potency to Heroin or maybe little more like 10x that of Morphine would be more ideal. It would help prevent most of these OD's. If compounds like that would be brought to the market it would be a game changer.

Well the Mexicans could make sufentanil now. Since it's x10 more potent, the profit margin would be improved, in theory.

But they have telescoped down the fentanyl synthesis ANPP + PP which they do in a field, stood upwind of the fumes. The foot soldiers doing the work ONLY know that much - they do not like people to know their methods as it would allow in (brave) competition.

It's not financially attractive to make something only M potency given that all of the materials will cost a premium. Maybe x10M if it's VERY good, longer acting and safer. But that seems to be the limit. I've heard a few people still get U-47700 but evidently it wasn't euphoric enough to demand the price premium.

Let's be honest - at street level, ALL is the going price to a sick user for ANY opioid. There are several in the x20 range which in the nations they are used medically receive much praise... but fentanyl/fentanil/fentanilo is sort of known worldwide. Ketobemidone analogues failed because almost nobody knew why they were worth a premium.

In short, it's a dreadful, dreadful marketplace. I don't want people to be hurt, I don't want violent criminals to control access to this class of compound. But it's not like LSD where enough people believe in it ethically for independents to exist. Also, even if you aren't a violent criminal indifferent to the lives of the end user, they still lock you up for 20 years.

I have had U-47700.... I like it. Its in the UK scene though so it was from a friend across the pond that gave it to me but yea I am a big fan of it.

Combined consumption of U-47700 with fentanyl and flubromazepam caused one fatality in Belgium and Germany, respectively. One death was reported in Ireland, another one in Italy.17 opioid overdoses and several deaths in the United States had initially been associated with U-47700 in April 2016,as of September 2016 at least 15 fatalities were confirmed. By December 2017, at least 46 fatalities had been associated with the use of U-47700.

U-47700 was found in combination with fentanyl during the autopsy of the American artist Prince in 2016.

Yeah - those are figures I didn't want to see. But if people mix CNS depressants, I have NO idea of the risks are. There is always something new on the drawing board (ChemOffice) and U-12939 is about x23 M but the LD50 is the same as U-47700.

Problem is - people will OD, recover, take more. Unless you can selectively target NOP, MOP ligands cannot be made truly safe. Safer than what is in use by doctors, but not safe from abuse. To do that you need something with NO euphoria. The Chinese are the closest to doing this. I forget the research team's details but they have learnt from Professor Bentley and wherever he is now, I'm sure he will be pleased.

Well the Mexicans could make sufentanil now. Since it's x10 more potent, the profit margin would be improved, in theory.

But they have telescoped down the fentanyl synthesis ANPP + PP which they do in a field, stood upwind of the fumes. The foot soldiers doing the work ONLY know that much - they do not like people to know their methods as it would allow in (brave) competition.

It's not financially attractive to make something only M potency given that all of the materials will cost a premium. Maybe x10M if it's VERY good, longer acting and safer. But that seems to be the limit. I've heard a few people still get U-47700 but evidently it wasn't euphoric enough to demand the price premium.

Let's be honest - at street level, ALL is the going price to a sick user for ANY opioid. There are several in the x20 range which in the nations they are used medically receive much praise... but fentanyl/fentanil/fentanilo is sort of known worldwide. Ketobemidone analogues failed because almost nobody knew why they were worth a premium.

In short, it's a dreadful, dreadful marketplace. I don't want people to be hurt, I don't want violent criminals to control access to this class of compound. But it's not like LSD where enough people believe in it ethically for independents to exist. Also, even if you aren't a violent criminal indifferent to the lives of the end user, they still lock you up for 20 years.
IMPO which is of course a grain of salt. U-47700 was certainly not equipotent (euphoria per safe dose is my meaning not per mg) as morphine. Although it was legal and MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper at the time i still let it slide and stayed on bupe. Which my first instinct is always if I can get something LEGAL to possess and effective, tell US doctors to take a fuckin hike I got myself covered. If you dont know or understand my reasons for this feel free to ask....

Yeah - as a friend said 'I like the lock in the inside of my door and my choice of when I turn out the lights'. It's a constant battle to find novel scaffolds.

In which case, wonder if it was as described. The ONLY fentanyl class worth speaking of is those with an alpha methyl - since they last as long as H.

Well butyr-fent was actually how I’ve seen some people describe regular fentanyl – “crack of opiods”. I only went through 10mg (and only wanted to have 10mg) during night, simply smoking it on weed out of bong and having short-lived but very nice high/node on a verge of passing out or passing out at just a tiny amount higher that a sweet spot. I had quite a bit of tolerance to opiods back than and even butyr-fent was nice, I wouldn’t ever traded it for morphine as with morphine I felt great for hours after tiny line and butyr-fent was more euphoric but for like 5min I think. And I never did I.V. morphine and it wouldn’t surprise me if via that ROA it’s better than butyr-fent in all aspects.

Real fent I had in patches form, well it doesn’t produce almost any euphoria or even really good warm opiod feeling, it’s kinda uplifting in lower doses and causes strong nod in high doses. After trying it I was like wtf is wrong with US folks doing it. Well ofc, answer’s rather simple, when you get hooked on that shit you spread it like an infection. There was quite accepted and at least partly valid theory for how long H user is “infectious” , it’s only like about first one or two years after starting because of numerous reasons (getting within circle of only users etc.) and I suspect fent (especially shit they really do get as fent) might cause users to be more strongly infectious cuz WD’s are so much worse and hit in so much faster. Are they also infectious for longer time while also ending themselves a lot faster than H users?