• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Q: Was my weed laced? (A: No, you just got really stoned).

Ian224

Bluelighter
The title says it all really. Time and again we have people asking if their weed was laced because they had, like, this totally weird trip, and then describe a panic attack/very strong stone.
If you have had an unusual response to cannabis, you are not alone. If you want to read more, start here:
[MEGA]Idiosyncratic/Unusual Responses to Cannabis

It seems people do not like to admit that cannabis is a powerful drug, and that it was too much for them. It's much less of a knock to one's ego if one was overcome by some mystery substance than by cannabis. However, laced cannabis is very rare. This is not to say that there hasn't been weed sold with an added psychoactive drug, but it's very rare. In the vast majority of cases, your weed was just weed.

These threads clutter up CD, please refer any posters asking the question to this thread, and report the threads/PM a mod so we can merge it in here. Thanks,

Vader

Addition from Chainer:
Cannabis has been recently reported throughout the U.S.A and Canada to contain synthetic cannabinoids, such as JWH or AM-22xx, etc. While this may be a possibility, it still remains a very rare, marked case. There is no way for us to help you about this, but you can visit our mega forum regarding RCs here in Cannabis Discussion to help figure out what you may have just smoked.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've just got some reaaaaly potent herb. Smoke less? or moar?

Try to relax and enjoy yourself :)

You've just got some reaaaaly potent herb. Smoke less? or moar?

Try to relax and enjoy yourself :)

Thats good news. I did smoke more than usual tonight. I know its OG Kush Headies from a homegrown plant. :D

Just potent. This one comes up again and again. I have a plan...

Sometimes getting drunk beforehand or going to a different setting can enhance the effect quite a bit. But, who knows what the hell some of this mexican shit has on it!

Just potent. This one comes up again and again. I have a plan...

I agree with this plan, Yerg. Usually, if it's laced with anything, you have requested it/done it yourself/paid more for it/etc. 99.9% of the time, you just got really fucking high.

i dont think all people are afraid to admit they got so high from weed, they just didnt know you can get that high from good ole dank

i dont think all people are afraid to admit they got so high from weed, they just didnt know you can get that high from good ole dank

Exactly... I just never tripped that hard from just bud

Maybe the bud had some JWH like chemical on them..... I have seen people selling shitty weed coated in JWH as a High Grade Bud..... maybe you have that here

I must strongly disagree. I am an experienced weed smoker in Montreal and a lot of the weed is laced, although not with other psychoactive drugs usually. I too hate when people think weed is laced when they just got really stoned, and trust me I know how stoned one can get off some good and even average dank. There is definitely weed that is sprayed though (with what, not really sure, we always call it windex but I don't really know what spray is most commonly used to add weight to the bud). Anyway being experienced I can tell by the the weed and by the high when its sprayed with windex shit or whatever. No matter what the herbs dry as fuck and crumbles to the touch and it just has this really specific smell. While I can get high off one toke of reg bud, I get fucking craaacked off a toke of this kind of shit we call crackweed. I've gotten high end strained and gotten fucking stoned off one hit too, but it's a nicer stone, smooth and not dizzy and making me feel cracked out like windex weed. Anyway just my 2 cents...its well known in MTL that so much of the shit is sprayed, maybe its just because theres so much damn shit going around ;p. also worth noting ive tested positive for cocaine on a drug test and ive never done coke and hadnt done any other drugs at the time

Maybe the bud had some JWH like chemical on them..... I have seen people selling shitty weed coated in JWH as a High Grade Bud..... maybe you have that here

No. It was some very high grade bud. Got it from my dad but I've smoked his bud and came up with trace amounts of cocaine on a drug test, months after my last time using coke

Maybe coke spilled on it while in transit or something idk what to tell you....

Or your dad likes the Yay behind your back.... idk

I've certainly tripped (had a psychedelic experience not unlike a small-ish dose of mushrooms) from taking GBs of really potent bud, the "brand name" stuff that's been floating around for a while, and locally grown headies.

I knew it wasn't laced though...it just doesn't make economical sense for a dealer/distributor to add another substance to cannabis and not tell the end-user.

Before JWH I would have said no way, no one laces weed, but JWH is the perfect thing to lace crappy weed with, it even would look like crystals or powdery bud.
JWH is scary though with the weed game I do have to say. I can't imagine hitting a bud that some clown coated in 018- you could be taking down 10 or 20 mg or even more- that would be a sure shot to the hospital.

Sprayed weed is not laced, it is adulterated. "Laced" means "mixed with another psychoactive substance".

My guess is that a trace amount of cocaine is likely to have been due to re-use of a baggie that once contained coke.

it just doesn't make economical sense for a dealer/distributor to add another substance to cannabis and not tell the end-use
Exactly. What dealer would be dumb enough to spend money on coke to sell at a fraction of the price as cannabis?