• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Question for you pot connoisseurs.

I know while stupid ole england makes concentrates a class A drug 😭
Really? Even buprenorphine is only a class C in the UK and that shit can kill you as easily as any opiate if you overdo it.
England won't be changing any time soon. Your best hope is Scotland, they want to decriminalise (but English politicians say the parliment in Edinburgh must defer to the London parliment on that topic and stop them legislating for their own electorate, so that's an ongoing argument).

Last edited:
This topic deserves it's own thread but my opinion is that for medical reasons, concentrates are safer than flower. This is due to the amount needed to consume for medical patients is generally much higher than recreational. When smoking flower you are getting 80% plant material toxic tar. With concentrates? not so much.

The biggest downside to concentrates is tolerance. It's easy to overdo it.

depends on how the concentrate was made tho right?

plus you're using more heat in some applications

and then your tolerance goes through the roof and you're just smoking more concentrates

i think that's a tough call to make and you're right - it is an entire topic to debate on it's own

i say go with whatever you feel better using

but vaporizing flower would be the safest bet to me

Winterised Rosin is I blieve prefereable to unwinterised.

I am personally strangely allergic to rosin but not the same flower it is pressed from strangely on paper I expected it to be the other way round.

My immune system just disagree strobly.

Yeah now i dont know why i thought this. I guess the only thing i can think of is before the amendment back in 2003 in which this site explains some of the confusion that was surrounding that.

But then might just be getting confused when the fuckwits upped thc from c to b..

I still dont know why i thought this though as i was convinced it was considered a class A when prepared like this?

Still its a joke cannabis is class b whilst ghb and ketamine are class c?!? (I could be wrong about these again 🤣)

So i guess i was reffering to old laws in which this site explained it fairly well.

Clearing up the myth that cannabis extract is a Class A drug in the United Kingdom

27/02/201901/10/2020

DABBING, VAPING & EXTRACTS/LEARN ABOUT CANNABIS/VIDEO

6 MINS READ

FacebookMessengerTwitter

It was recently brought to our attention, not once, not twice, but three times that soe people are under the impression that both cannabis oil and extract is a class A drug in the United Kingdom. This is categorically incorrect.

The extract of cannabis is something which has gained a lot of press recently due to cannabis oil being used by cancer sufferers and extracts and flowers being used by hundreds of thousands of medical cannabis patients worldwide. However, cannabis extract is nothing new (although widespread recreational and even medical use of it is).

When the Misuse of Drugs Act came into effect in 1971 to overwrite the Dangerous Drugs Act of the 60’s, cannabis and cannabis resin were listed as Class B.

Cannabinol, then taken under the old definition to mean a solution of cannabis (containing cannabinoids) rather than CBN (an actual cannabinoid found in cannabis) and it’s derivatives were listed as a class A drug. So, yes – at one point, you probably could have been prosecuted under these laws if caught with cannabinol or its derivatives (this could literally mean a full-spectrum CBD oil in today’s terms, so long as it is not defined from the separately listed hemp strains).

lol thats a major error and flaw on the law there , some poor guy could get busted with 1000mg CBN extract and do 5 years or something for it "MANS JUST TRYNA SLEEP"

Winterised Rosin is I blieve prefereable to unwinterised.

I am personally strangely allergic to rosin but not the same flower it is pressed from strangely on paper I expected it to be the other way round.

My immune system just disagree strobly.
The allergen must be in the concentrate, concentrated.
My nose runs in a grow room, but I seem OK with flower thereafter.
But whatever it is, grow rooms are very pollen free, so it's not that!

My own reaction is abnormal. My immune system rejects fertilisers in cannabis allergenically.

It also rejects most decent cannabis vaporizers, identical herb, materials, air path, heat level, extraction rate, hit size.

I cannot use any weed not grown at home following a specific exclusive organic compost preparation.

The rosin I used I pressed myself from flower we grew.

But my immune system makes errors basically. It identifies the rosin as a different substance, couldn't quite make it's mind up, so just hits the alarm switch, just in case.

My immune system's motto is better to be safe than sorry.

I need to teach it the principle of too much of a good thing. I'm still taking that class myself.

lol thats a major error and flaw on the law there
Error is the wrong word.

So is flaw IMO because that's a non deliberate unaccounted for weakness in a scheme or endeavour.

Wrong though, it plain is. Wickedly wrong like a great lot at their bloody fingertips.

One of my trimmers, it's only certain strains that cause him to sneeze and have a runny nose....i keep some Claritin for him when he trims

My own reaction is abnormal. My immune system rejects fertilisers in cannabis allergenically.

It also rejects most decent cannabis vaporizers, identical herb, materials, air path, heat level, extraction rate, hit size.

I cannot use any weed not grown at home following a specific exclusive organic compost preparation.

The rosin I used I pressed myself from flower we grew.

But my immune system makes errors basically. It identifies the rosin as a different substance, couldn't quite make it's mind up, so just hits the alarm switch, just in case.

My immune system's motto is better to be safe than sorry.

I need to teach it the principle of too much of a good thing. I'm still taking that class myself.
I hope your immune system doesn't repeat the mistake with flower. That would be a sad day.

I hope your immune system doesn't repeat the mistake with flower. That would be a sad day.
Well it does, always has. I call it the baseline,mstandard allergenic respiratory response.

Except it is manageable, with work and accountability, largely and mostly depending on their precise overally level,of respiratory infectiin in my lungs at any time.

But I love my weed. I need it. I go barmy otherwise.

So I have learnt to produce the friendliest product to me personally, and ingenously manage rhe irritation like respiratory aymtoms yo vaping which I love in addition to edibles.

Edibles are okay but just don't give me enough alone personally.

I need noth forms of THC.

However, the clean freah pressed rosin, I bought a DabPress, best mkney value top quality too, was aggresively rejected,

Same flower, never. Yes though, fortunately!

depends on how the concentrate was made tho right?

plus you're using more heat in some applications

and then your tolerance goes through the roof and you're just smoking more concentrates

i think that's a tough call to make and you're right - it is an entire topic to debate on it's own

i say go with whatever you feel better using

but vaporizing flower would be the safest bet to me
Flower all the way... That oil stuff shits on your lungs! It's fuckin horrible in my personal opinion

Most indicas i find are good for a nice relaxing buzz. Death Bubba has been a favorite of mine. Sativa's make my anxiety go crazy.

Granddaddy Purple​

Often shortened to GDP, this is a popular strain because of its purple buds, sweet berry scent, and relaxing effects.

Reviewers report feeling mentally relaxed. Several people note they would only recommend it for use in the evening for winding down.
.. Of which I'm the opposite. I'm the pot equivalent of a wine philistine who can only distinguish between red and white. I'm like 'it's weed'. 😁

So I wanna know if there's particular strains you would recommend for a very mellow relaxing sociable kinda high -?
(As opposed to the sort where you first get pointlessly energetic, and then stand in the dairy aisle giggling hysterically because the existence of strawberry yoghurt is suddenly the most hilarious thing in the entire universe.)

Most indicas i find are good for a nice relaxing buzz. Death Bubba has been a favorite of mine. Sativa's make my anxiety go crazy.
Oh man, Death Bubba is appropriately named. That shit let's me sleep the sleep of the dead. A few years ago part of the neighbourhood on the hill above where I lived blew up. There were fire trucks and ambulances and cops screaming past our place on their way to the scene with sirens blaring. Not that I knew it, I slept right through all of it.

Hahahaha 🤣 hopefully I can find some Death Bubba in the UK... Doubt it though, I definitely miss Colorado for the legal weed...

.. Of which I'm the opposite. I'm the pot equivalent of a wine philistine who can only distinguish between red and white. I'm like 'it's weed'. 😁

So I wanna know if there's particular strains you would recommend for a very mellow relaxing sociable kinda high -?
(As opposed to the sort where you first get pointlessly energetic, and then stand in the dairy aisle giggling hysterically because the existence of strawberry yoghurt is suddenly the most hilarious thing in the entire universe.)
Lucid Blue. It's a cross of Blue Dream X Amnesia Haze. It provides a clear-headed high that also provides some nice mental energy. It'll keep you focused and awake while also giving a nice relaxing body buzz. It's also THE perfect wake and bake strain. I seriously love that stuff so much I'd marry it if I could.:LOL: