Questions about quotes

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
What is Multi Quote? Like if you hit quote on someone's post. I know nothing about it. Lol I was also wondering how you put words like a quote or something under your posts that stay there?

What is Multi Quote? Like if you hit quote on someone's post. I know nothing about it. Lol I was also wondering how you put words like a quote or something under your posts that stay there?
So you're talking about two things, one being quotes, the other being signatures. When you press the little +Quote button, it adds whatever comment you pressed it under into your little multi quote queue. When you have quotes loaded up, you should see where it says "insert quotes" underneath the comment window, and when you do that it drops all of the quoted posts into your comment, it's useful if you're trying to reply to multiple people.

To add a signature, simply click the thumbnail to your profile and go to the "signature" setting, you can edit your signature from there.

So you're talking about two things, one being quotes, the other being signatures. When you press the little +Quote button, it adds whatever comment you pressed it under into your little multi quote queue. When you have quotes loaded up, you should see where it says "insert quotes" underneath the comment window, and when you do that it drops all of the quoted posts into your comment, it's useful if you're trying to reply to multiple people.

To add a signature, simply click the thumbnail to your profile and go to the "signature" setting, you can edit your signature from there.
Ok thanks!