• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

⫸STICKY⫷ Questions for Bluelight's New Members!

Hey I'm Jerry. 10 year Cultivator of cannabis and one year into my journey in the world of RC's. This site has been invaluable for being able to navigate the thousands of compounds while maintaining my goal of getting as high as possible with the least harm to my health. Thanks bluelight and hi!

I'm from new England and my d.o.c. at the moment is definitely amphetamines. Just turned 40 and tried Adderall for the first time last year and It was a game changer. I've been down the rabbit hole with nearly every street drug there is with the exception of PCP and meth.. although I've probably done plenty of MA without knowing it :)

Recently tried fxe . Meh. But setting and timing definitely could have put a damper on the experience. Just came across some 2-cb and moxy and I've been switching between Adderall and 2-fma pretty much on a daily basis. Waiting to try the 2-cb and moxy until I have something planned for a night out.. most likely a show. Been a big widespread panic n phish fan for a good while now

Last edited:
1.How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
Answer: I actually think I ended up joining as a member pretty much right away, but I've never really taken the time to join many conversations. I've mostly just been a silent member who uses the information from this site frequently, but don't often feel like I have much to contribute that hasn't already been talked about.
2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
Answer: Yes. I was doing a web search on Ayahuasca. One of the top search results was an obscure bluelight.org thread that I ended up clicking on... Sealing my fate forever.
3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
Answer: Of course I'd used the basics by the time I'd come across the bluelight community. I'd used and abused alcohol, prescription meds (anti-psych meds, pain killers/opiates, benzos, muscle relaxers, barbiturates, & whatever category Suboxone & Subutex are in... maybe anti-opiod!?!), cannabis, salvia, cocaine, methamphetamines, opiates like heroin, ketamine, methadone, & fentanyl, kratom, MDMA/molly, ecstasy, & DMT.
4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?
Answer: I'd orally ingested, snorted, slammed, smoked off foil, smoked with a nectar collector, and done hot rails.

Answer: I actually think I ended up joining as a member pretty much right away, but I've never really taken the time to join many conversations. I've mostly just been a silent member who uses the information from this site frequently, but don't often feel like I have much to contribute that hasn't already been talked about.

Answer: Yes. I was doing a web search on Ayahuasca. One of the top search results was an obscure bluelight.org thread that I ended up clicking on... Sealing my fate forever.

Answer: Of course I'd used the basics by the time I'd come across the bluelight community. I'd used and abused alcohol, prescription meds (anti-psych meds, pain killers/opiates, benzos, muscle relaxers, barbiturates, & whatever category Suboxone & Subutex are in... maybe anti-opiod!?!), cannabis, salvia, cocaine, methamphetamines, opiates like heroin, ketamine, methadone, & fentanyl, kratom, MDMA/molly, ecstasy, & DMT.

Answer: I'd orally ingested, snorted, slammed, smoked off foil, smoked with a nectar collector, and done hot rails.
Welcome! If you haven't already formally been. Even if you don't have anything to contribute harm reduction wise, feel free to bullshit with the community in The Lounge.

1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
It was such a long time ago before I made an account (this was not my first account). I probably browsed off and on for a year or two before making my initial account, and it's probably been nearly 10 years since I basically abandoned that account and didn't look at bluelight more than maybe once every other year for some specific question or other.

2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?
Googling questions about drugs. Bluelight used to come up in google searches far more frequently back in those days.

3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?
Prior to using Bluelight, I had recreationally used zolpidem, zaleplon, dextromethorphan, alcohol, cannabis, and tobacco if that counts.

4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?
I've never been very adventurous about alternate routes of administration. I've actually only snorted one thing, zaleplon, and I believe I tried that just before finding Bluelight. Or maybe I found it at the same time I was wanting to try snorting it but being fearful that it wouldn't work or would mess up my nose. It was something like that.

Replied to a comment but forgot the main topic of this thread ; :trippy2:
1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?
I think I waited like 3 years or more, mainly because I wasn't that involved in pschoactive compounds years ago and also probably because I couldn't fully take advantage of an english spealing forum at that time.

I think the first time I head about it was some guy of a harm reduction discord who was talking about some extreme practices, like heavy doses and quoting some posts of BL forum.
Stuffmonger's story also lit up my attention :watpepe:

I would suppose that the underlying idea is to know if harm reduction forum might have led me to using more and trying things I wouldn't have without joining.
Well, I can't really say for now because it has been a few days since I joined.
Nevertheless, I can talk about my experience in being immersed in harm reduction and drug use communities for years now.
Well, I think it brought more trivialization, plugs, sources, crazy ideas and all than actual harm reduction practices.

I mean, internet was enough for basic harm reduction knowledge but I think online communities are nice if you are already deep in it.
It allows to have friends worrying about you, tips, help with drug abuse and a lot more.
But, it's like opening pandora's box, if it has already been opened, joining won't change that much, if it has not, might not be the best place to zone in.
I just think there is a right time and place to join these groups and that sometimes, a break from talking about drugs all the time can be good.

I'll answer to this for the first time joining online drug use platform, I think it was psychonaut.fr in 2020.
Well at that time, I think my rules were "not abusing meds because it's for junkies and never snort anything because you'll cross a redline that you'll never get back from".

I was too judgey and misinformed at that time so I don't consider my evolution as bad even if I haven't follow through my rules then.
I can now make my choices with a better awareness.
Basically, I'll do anything but IV.
Not because I think it's unsafe, nor isn't it interesting for some substances and some psychedelics.
But I think I wouldn't bear the weight of wanting to try addictive compounds once I will have crossed the injection red line.
Maybe I could handle it, but any big unattended problem in my life and it can go very bad very fast, it just ain't worth the risk.

One thing I did that I would never have done without reddit, and psychoactif, would be boofing.
I trivialized it and for me it's just another ROA now. :pupil2:

Well that's it for me, to anyone passing by and other newcomers, have a good day everybody and I hope to meet you soon on the forum !

Hey everyone - welcome to Bluelight!

Sit down, get comfy and stay a while.

If you have the time, we'd love to know a bit more about how you got here. Feel free to answer as many questions as you'd like - no pressure. But these answers will help Bluelight get a better sense of our community and where Bluelight sits in their drug use trajectories.

Here we go...

If you have any questions for US, please let a moderator know!

Thank you for taking the time to help out our community, and see you around :)
1. Lets see I have used this site for safety purposes for 7 years <A.K.A safe ways to consume narcotics>
2. Referral from users.
3. Basically a smorgasbord of drugs MDMA, ACID,COCAINE, HEROIN,MOST PRESCRIPTION PILLS, XANAX, N2O.
4. Smoked, Snort, Shoot, Boofed, Basically applied to every orifice....

About 13 years.

It's a long story, but I was scouring the internet for information about drug interactions/combinations from REAL, ACTUAL people with first-hand knowledge from their own experience. The search results always ended up with links to sites like SAMHSA or drug rehab facilities until I eventually found a BL forum. I have since been a frequent visitor but just joined tonight.

I had limited experience with MDMA, shrooms, and cocaine... I attended a very large, well-known outdoor concert in Southern California several years in a row where I was first introduced to these drugs, and had only used them at this festival and while camping in Desolation Wilderness. I had smoked marijuana and tried edibles from mostly dispensaries.
I had already been prescribed a plethora of mind-altering medications, including benzos and a ton of narcotic pain meds, due to serious injuries resulting from my former career, which most people consider a very high-risk profession at times. I was also given numerous Morphine, Ketamine and Haldol injections IM in a medical setting after suffering severe injuries, including a shattered humerus (personnel couldn't establish an IV where I was initially taken, and I had to wait hours until conditions were safe for me to be life-flighted to a trauma center).

Oral, snorting, IM injections.

I hope I've followed the guidelines during this introduction; if I haven't, please let me know what I've done wrong! I'm very happy this place exists!

I found Bluelight while doing some research, and joined after reading a few related posts. The reason: I wanted more specifics and had to join tompost my own question. Never regretted it.

No idea how I found this forum. But it took me some serious searching before I did.

Shortly before joining I took/consumed the same as I do now: benzos and modafinil, the occasional beer or wine or vodka night, even more occasionally some pot.
Before the benzos I was prescribed antidepressants and antipsychotics which messed me up pretty bad.
Alcohol since about age 14, but never got real drunk (like to be in control too much)
Cigarettes on and off, but not in the last 5 years.
Tried cocaine and heroin but in very little doses (my friends made sure of that)
Had some experienve with Kava as a teen, before it became u available where I lived.

All of that taken as supposed (pot smoked, cocaine and heroin snorted). Benzos I chew, as I do modafinil.

About 13 years.

It's a long story, but I was scouring the internet for information about drug interactions/combinations from REAL, ACTUAL people with first-hand knowledge from their own experience. The search results always ended up with links to sites like SAMHSA or drug rehab facilities until I eventually found a BL forum. I have since been a frequent visitor but just joined tonight.

I had limited experience with MDMA, shrooms, and cocaine... I attended a very large, well-known outdoor concert in Southern California several years in a row where I was first introduced to these drugs, and had only used them at this festival and while camping in Desolation Wilderness. I had smoked marijuana and tried edibles from mostly dispensaries.
I had already been prescribed a plethora of mind-altering medications, including benzos and a ton of narcotic pain meds, due to serious injuries resulting from my former career, which most people consider a very high-risk profession at times. I was also given numerous Morphine, Ketamine and Haldol injections IM in a medical setting after suffering severe injuries, including a shattered humerus (personnel couldn't establish an IV where I was initially taken, and I had to wait hours until conditions were safe for me to be life-flighted to a trauma center).

Oral, snorting, IM injections.

I hope I've followed the guidelines during this introduction; if I haven't, please let me know what I've done wrong! I'm very happy this place exists!
Welcome! Glad you joined after all this time. Even if you didn't follow the exact guidelines to the questionnaire, I don't think we'll schedule you for a lashing just yet.

Most of us are rule breakers in some sense. The most important rules are to treat everyone with respect and don't use this as a platform to shill, spam, or source drugs. Each subforum has its own purpose and basic etiquette, as you likely know from lurking, but those are the big ones!

I found Bluelight while doing some research, and joined after reading a few related posts. The reason: I wanted more specifics and had to join tompost my own question. Never regretted it.

No idea how I found this forum. But it took me some serious searching before I did.

Shortly before joining I took/consumed the same as I do now: benzos and modafinil, the occasional beer or wine or vodka night, even more occasionally some pot.
Before the benzos I was prescribed antidepressants and antipsychotics which messed me up pretty bad.
Alcohol since about age 14, but never got real drunk (like to be in control too much)
Cigarettes on and off, but not in the last 5 years.
Tried cocaine and heroin but in very little doses (my friends made sure of that)
Had some experienve with Kava as a teen, before it became u available where I lived.

All of that taken as supposed (pot smoked, cocaine and heroin snorted). Benzos I chew, as I do modafinil.
Well we are definitely glad you are here. It can be somewhat tough to find due to Google blacklisting sites dealing with drugs, even harm reduction ones, but we are remedying that with social media efforts and a new homepage. Very belated welcome 🤟🙏

Welcome! Glad you joined after all this time. Even if you didn't follow the exact guidelines to the questionnaire, I don't think we'll schedule you for a lashing just yet.

Most of us are rule breakers in some sense. The most important rules are to treat everyone with respect and don't use this as a platform to shill, spam, or source drugs. Each subforum has its own purpose and basic etiquette, as you likely know from lurking, but those are the big ones!

Well we are definitely glad you are here. It can be somewhat tough to find due to Google blacklisting sites dealing with drugs, even harm reduction ones, but we are remedying that with social media efforts and a new homepage. Very belated welcome 🤟🙏
Thanks so much!!! I will avoid a lashing at all costs, lol.