• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Questions for IV cocaine users

thanks for keeping others from making that turn. I don't snort or shoot and I, not to your unfotune, read these stories to remind me never go east oxy and never do any ROA then eating shit
But don’t eat too much shit. I guess one bittersweet benefit of IV is by-passing all the body’s filters and organs. Which take a toll on heaving oral consumption of such Chems.

The bitter part is you are bypassing all those filters increasing—exponentially I’d imagine— chance of OD

Yeah. I can relate
hey, well i have extensive experience with IV coke use. To begin with nasal vs smoking vs IV they all feel different almost as if thry were diff drugs. well if u compare inhaling to IV Is like comparing someone running to a JET going full Speed or someone sky diving. I'm gonna try to explain as detailed how it feels to IV coke. First u prepare the shot AND shit bla bla. When u get that shit into ur bloodstream, after less than 10 seconds u go deaf, u can speak AND not hear urself. Then u stsrt tasting the coke in the back of ur mouth, almost as if u had swallowed a bag of coke. When u do too much there's something ppl call the Metallic train, it's what most IV coke users are aiming for. There's a very thin line with this effect AND an overdose. Anyway when u go deaf like i said if u do enough u hear this Metallic distorted sound like a swoosh ur heart feels like it's gonna beat out of ur chest, the paranoia sets in. It's pure bliss, orgásmic AND scary as fuck at the same time. I've had countless seizures from doing coke this way, burned out veins AND arritmia Now. So to sum it up it's not worth doing this shit, it's very hard on ur vascular system but well I'm nobody to Tell u or ur bf what to do ur grown UPS. Just Let me Tell u one last thing IV coke is the Pandora box, something that should never be open. I'm lucky to he alive AND I'm only 25. Well hope this helped u, cheers. nzn
god damn now that’s a reality so well written . Thank you, OP,

We all know the experience and intensity when reaching these states. But when someone asks why we do it or what’s it like..?

Only the ones translating back into written description/visualization shows the extent of our practice. Which is not a good thing.

I call it an expensive whip it at first.
Now it’s an expensive panic attack.
But sometimes as you mentioned @nznity , you hit that sweet spot of bliss. Here it seems like I’m picking up higher frequencies but at the same time numbing my overhearing. Do you know why that is ?

Hello. Can someone help me out?
Im not being able to feel any pleasant feeling from ivng no more. Instead i just have unpleasant feelings. Racing heart. Feeling like my head is gonna blow.
Six months ago i was getting bell ringers every single time then i stopped using.
Started using again a month ago and every time with different doses is a bad trip. With as low as 10mg to 75mg. This is good coke im sure.

Anyone else have had these issues?

Im not being able to feel any pleasant feeling from ivng no more. Instead i just have unpleasant feelings. Racing heart. Feeling like my head is gonna blow.
Six months ago i was getting bell ringers every single time then i stopped using.
Started using again a month ago and every time with different doses is a bad trip. With as low as 10mg to 75mg. This is good coke im sure.

Yeah, stop doing that shit b4 it blows up all of ur veins. It's trash man

Were you taking any meds or why u stopped feeling the rush in your opinion?
I started getting paranoid aa fuck. It stops being fun after a bit, the comedown is a fking bitch and I only got few veins left.

Make sure you’ve eaten well for the entire day before you do any, remember to drink water, and integrate weed in when you do blow, preferably high cbd, followed by regular high thc weed or wax. Self care is important, no reason you can’t party and be nice to yourself my friend.

Make sure you’ve eaten well for the entire day before you do any, remember to drink water, and integrate weed in when you do blow, preferably high cbd, followed by regular high thc weed or wax. Self care is important, no reason you can’t party and be nice to yourself my friend.

I don't know about advising THC with coke use. My cocaine rushes were 10x worse when i was stoned.
after coming down (good luck when you are in a IV cocaine loop) then yeah, THC works well. But, if I blast even 50mg while having using weed prior. Terrible rush and anxiety.
To each their own as we know we all get different effects. Just wanted to point out that thc + cocaine for me only adds a severe anxiety/heart race that is much more chill when i just blast coke before using thc.

Make sure you’ve eaten well for the entire day before you do any, remember to drink water, and integrate weed in when you do blow, preferably high cbd, followed by regular high thc weed or wax. Self care is important, no reason you can’t party and be nice to yourself my friend
I ended up sensibilizating my brain and getting anxiety and paranoia every shot. A few clonazepam did the trick with a higuer dose due to tolerance and no more unpleasant feeling.

A big problem for many experienced IV cocaine users I’ve shot with and for myself is not using a fresh rig for every poke. You will inevitably poke and fail to register and so you’ll stick the rig in a different spot repeating until you do register, its too dull to push in easily or there’s so much blood from partial registers in the rig its wasted / clogged. For a gram of coke at 100-mg/shot you’ll obviously need a minimum of 10 rigs, probably more like 20 or 50 if you don’t poke more than once per successful shot.