• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Questions for IV cocaine users

I skipped a few posts to say: cut out the "SWIM" bullshit, please. We don't SWIM here.

IV cocaine is delightful at first but goes downhill fast. Always chasing that rush, destroying veins in the process.

I hate crack too, but that's just a personal thing.

If ya gotta do coke, snort it and/or do it sublingually. And only do it now and then.

IV coke is absolutly the most addictive drug ive done and probably the most dangerous. I had a seizure about 2 years back from shooting to much coke it was fucked up.
Back in the 70s I snorted coke a few times and could take it or leave it. IVed in 87 and it was ON for a year or so. Fucked me up bad in every way. I snort it occasionally now and it's all good.

Legitimately struggling to stop.
I had managed an on and off again IV amphetamine habit for 15 years with no major problems in my life, but IV coke totally destroyed everything I had, including my sanity, in less than 6 months.

The only way I stopped was an involuntary admission to residential rehab for 6 weeks. The program was a dual-diagnosis one that diagnosed and treated mental health problems in addition to the substance issues.

I ended up on Seroquel for a year (later switching to Abilify) and Dexamfetamine permanently and have not touched cocaine in ten years or injected any drug for around 2 years.

IV coke is probably the only drug where you could legitimately say a person would better off smoking meth.

IV cocaine is unlike any other beast in the drug world. I IVd meth for years and it was whatever. I didn't shoot over and over for hours on end. I would do a shot, chill for a while. Redose etc.

Cocaine however, words cannot describe the animal that is IV cocaine. No drug beckons my name like the rush of IV coke. There is no comparison. Sex, skydiving, any adrenaline focused activity doesn't hold a candle.

After being sober for over 5 years I went back to the needle to get that rush. And honestly it's the taste in your mouth just before the storm that gets me mam.

Anyway,

Cocaine during a session is a beast. If you do choose to shoot coke please please please be mindful of your dosage. I have had many a shots where I thought it wasn't going to be a lot and after the shot I'm just saying to myself oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Good thing is you can come out of it unless it's a serious overdose.

Whatever you do, give yourself several days to recover afterwards. Let your body rest, drink water, reset your mental before you go again. This shit is no joke and will swallow you whole.

BE CAREFUL

IV cocaine is unlike any other beast in the drug world. I IVd meth for years and it was whatever. I didn't shoot over and over for hours on end. I would do a shot, chill for a while. Redose etc.

Cocaine however, words cannot describe the animal that is IV cocaine. No drug beckons my name like the rush of IV coke. There is no comparison. Sex, skydiving, any adrenaline focused activity doesn't hold a candle.

After being sober for over 5 years I went back to the needle to get that rush. And honestly it's the taste in your mouth just before the storm that gets me mam.

Anyway,

Cocaine during a session is a beast. If you do choose to shoot coke please please please be mindful of your dosage. I have had many a shots where I thought it wasn't going to be a lot and after the shot I'm just saying to myself oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Good thing is you can come out of it unless it's a serious overdose.

Whatever you do, give yourself several days to recover afterwards. Let your body rest, drink water, reset your mental before you go again. This shit is no joke and will swallow you whole.

BE CAREFUL
This is so true about rest days and if you set a limit and can’t make it, PLEASE put the needle down when it comes to Yay. I started chasing the audio distortion paired with the perfect part of a song to push the plunger but now I just chase taste because the only audio I get is 8 seconds on a perfect shot and then the physical side effects are terrifying

In three months I’ve lost ~45 pounds, my job, my Suboxone doctor, and spent $5000-$10000. $9.39 in my bank account and counted out $40 worth of change to get “two more good hits” and sitting here fucking pissed because I fucked them up, likely as a result of dehydration and lack of tourniquet on my scarred, spongy, and collapsed veins.

Sooook much different than being an IV heroin addict

I get what ur Partner Is thinking with bout iV using with u. Trust me that Is not fucking gonna end well. I showed the needle to my firstgf AND She ended up in rehab, never knew bout her anymore. The fucking love of my life, i did the same but no Cocaine this Time i thought only opiates. Look at me Now, 2 years AND still grieving. Please dont
same thanks for sharing </3

Shit wrapped me up in no time.. that was 20 years ago. I made it out.. but holly shit what an addiction.. oh my god.. im with you guys and galls. IV rig mixed with alcohol.. I was a mess.. rehab in no time.. first and only time.. less then three months till voluntary rehab.. one hell of rush but it can saddle your all day.. just leave it alone

Shit wrapped me up in no time.. that was 20 years ago. I made it out.. but holly shit what an addiction.. oh my god.. im with you guys and galls. IV rig mixed with alcohol.. I was a mess.. rehab in no time.. first and only time.. less then three months till voluntary rehab.. one hell of rush but it can saddle your all day.. just leave it alone
I swear if there's a "Pandora's Box" regarding Drug Consumption, is this shit. Nobody should ever try this shit, I mean snorting cocaine if done sporadically it's relatively harmless.
But this.....this shit will grab u and it won't let you go until either it ravages your health, have a psychotic outbreak or fucking die.
To anyone reading this, please don't ever try it.
I already fucked up my veins and overall health experimenting with this. ya'll Thank me later.

Last edited:
when you has your seizures, did you ever start talking like in a stopped motion and feel youre gonna be like this forecer?

hey, well i have extensive experience with IV coke use. To begin with nasal vs smoking vs IV they all feel different almost as if thry were diff drugs. well if u compare inhaling to IV Is like comparing someone running to a JET going full Speed or someone sky diving. I'm gonna try to explain as detailed how it feels to IV coke. First u prepare the shot AND shit bla bla. When u get that shit into ur bloodstream, after less than 10 seconds u go deaf, u can speak AND not hear urself. Then u stsrt tasting the coke in the back of ur mouth, almost as if u had swallowed a bag of coke. When u do too much there's something ppl call the Metallic train, it's what most IV coke users are aiming for. There's a very thin line with this effect AND an overdose. Anyway when u go deaf like i said if u do enough u hear this Metallic distorted sound like a swoosh ur heart feels like it's gonna beat out of ur chest, the paranoia sets in. It's pure bliss, orgásmic AND scary as fuck at the same time. I've had countless seizures from doing coke this way, burned out veins AND arritmia Now. So to sum it up it's not worth doing this shit, it's very hard on ur vascular system but well I'm nobody to Tell u or ur bf what to do ur grown UPS. Just Let me Tell u one last thing IV coke is the Pandora box, something that should never be open. I'm lucky to he alive AND I'm only 25. Well hope this helped u, cheers. nzn

Did you ever had irreversible consequenses after seizures? Ive only exprienced two seizures and it feels awfully worrying youre about to die

I swear if there's a "Pandora's Box" regarding Drug Consumption, is this shit. Nobody should ever try this shit, I mean snorting cocaine if done sporadically it's relatively harmless.
But this.....this shit will grab u and it won't let you until either ravage your health, have a psychotic outbreak or fucking die.
To anyone reading this, please don't even try it.
Ya'll thank me later.
I couldn't agree more. I am definitely NOT a "don't do drugs" kind of person, but IV coke is a very very bad idea. There are many better options out there.

I’m glad I read this. Thxn everyone for sharing experiences and acknowledging danger of I.V. coke.

Honestly, I had an argument with one girl and she was convincing me that I.V. coke is a whole different beast than freebasing it. I thought she just didn’t smoke it properly and it can’t be that worse. So she kinda invited me to be with her and try to prove that by using it with her only once a week. Good I didn’t really see her and she fell in love in another guy. Very sexy nurse, with very unsexy needle mark too close to pussy from hitting femoral vein (that’s the one on inside of tight, right?).

This is so true about rest days and if you set a limit and can’t make it, PLEASE put the needle down when it comes to Yay. I started chasing the audio distortion paired with the perfect part of a song to push the plunger but now I just chase taste because the only audio I get is 8 seconds on a perfect shot and then the physical side effects are terrifying

In three months I’ve lost ~45 pounds, my job, my Suboxone doctor, and spent $5000-$10000. $9.39 in my bank account and counted out $40 worth of change to get “two more good hits” and sitting here fucking pissed because I fucked them up, likely as a result of dehydration and lack of tourniquet on my scarred, spongy, and collapsed veins.

Sooook much different than being an IV heroin addict
thanks for keeping others from making that turn. I don't snort or shoot and I, not to your unfotune, read these stories to remind me never go east oxy and never do any ROA then eating shit

I’m glad I read this. Thxn everyone for sharing experiences and acknowledging danger of I.V. coke.

Honestly, I had an argument with one girl and she was convincing me that I.V. coke is a whole different beast than freebasing it. I thought she just didn’t smoke it properly and it can’t be that worse. So she kinda invited me to be with her and try to prove that by using it with her only once a week. Good I didn’t really see her and she fell in love in another guy. Very sexy nurse, with very unsexy needle mark too close to pussy from hitting femoral vein (that’s the one on inside of tight, right?).
Jesus the nurse was shooting coke.... I knew there was a lot of drug use with nurses but damn how does she survive the 12 hour shifts and im assuming she does nights?

It does feel different but mannnn, the negative side effects are so not worth it. Freebasing is safer and feels as good as this, even better I'd say so cause u don't know if the next shot will be the last.

Did you ever had irreversible consequenses after seizures? Ive only exprienced two seizures and it feels awfully worrying youre about to die
I haven't experienced many side effects or damage from seizures, but my circulatory system is fucked up. I feel paresthesia(pins and needles) in the parts of my arm and hands I shot. Also my heart I bet has received a lot of damage. Careful with this crap

The different beast is an intense paranoia and you hear a Metallic distotrted sound, like a buzz. Ppl get addicted to the mad rush but it's shit in hindsight. ZZZZZZZZZZZZWWWWWWAMMMMMMMM. Everything becomes silent like crack but x10, tbh it's too extreme and the paranoia is awful. Also it made my whole body hurt, fking cocaine is acidic. Nay nay nayyy