• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Share Quotes that have always stuck with you

With you there, Love was terrible but his other work is great.

You aware of Alejandro Jodorowsky?

The name is quite familiar...may be had been watch some of his works.When comes to movie,first is to look who is author.Immidiate attracts me-Kim Kee Duk,Chen Wuuk Park,Brian De Palma,F.F.Copola,Oliver Stone,Andrei Konchalowski,Fatih Akim,Gaspar Noe,Pedro Almodovar....and so on

"Don't spike dopamine prior to engaging in effort and don't spike dopamine after engaging in effort. Learn to spike dopamine from effort itself."

_Andrew Huberman...this man is the sexiest human being to me lol

"If it took a hen and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half then it would take 42 days for a grasshopper to kick all of the seeds out of a cucumber"

-dunno

"Every young man remembers his first love and tries to recapture that strange hour, the memory of which changes his deepest feeling and makes him so happy in spite of all the bitterness of its mystery."

-Kahlil Gibran, Broken Wings

"When you compromise and fail, it hurts more than failing at what you love." J.C.

"Depression is your body saying fuck you, I don't want to be this character anymore" J.C.

Sometimes I wonder if Im patriotic enough.Yes i want to kill people, but on both sides.>Jack Handey

“It was true that I didn’t have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?”
― Charles Bukowski.

"Youngpartyfiend - you're a fool to yourself lad. A FOOL TO YOURSELF!"

- my french teacher when I was 13/14

never forgot it, he was spot-on

EDIT
"I am a violent man who has learned not to be violent"
- John Lennon

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." --Victor Borge

“It was true that I didn’t have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?”
― Charles Bukowski.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Bukowski

@Zopiclone bandit

"I've never been lonely. I've been in a room -- I've felt suicidal. I've been depressed. I've felt awful -- awful beyond all -- but I never felt that one other person could enter that room and cure what was bothering me...or that any number of people could enter that room. In other words, loneliness is something I've never been bothered with because I've always had this terrible itch for solitude. It's being at a party, or at a stadium full of people cheering for something, that I might feel loneliness. I'll quote Ibsen, "The strongest men are the most alone." I've never thought, "Well, some beautiful blonde will come in here and give me a fuck-job, rub my balls, and I'll feel good." No, that won't help. You know the typical crowd, "Wow, it's Friday night, what are you going to do? Just sit there?" Well, yeah. Because there's nothing out there. It's stupidity. Stupid people mingling with stupid people. Let them stupidify themselves. I've never been bothered with the need to rush out into the night. I hid in bars, because I didn't want to hide in factories. That's all. Sorry for all the millions, but I've never been lonely. I like myself. I'm the best form of entertainment I have. Let's drink more wine!" --Charles Bukowski

"There's no light at the end of the tunnel, there isn't even a tunnel. The best thing I can do is get drunk and listen to classical music. Or sleep and wait for death to get closer. Leaving this will not be a horrible thing. Yet I'm glad, somehow, that I threw my words in the air: confetti, celebrating nothing." --Charles Bukowski

I'm in my bed at 5pm, having a cigarette, waiting for some drugs, and I love it. I went to the supermarket before, saw how many people were lined up (because Easter in a tourist area) and walked straight back out. Bought some food at the servo (convenience store) for double the price and drove home. I hate it out there like you wouldn't believe! It's like I'm allergic to it 🤮