• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos RC benzo recommendations

NOBODY has explored that 2,5-benzodiazepines (and bioisosteres). I mean, nobody knows if the 2,5-analogue of brotizolam (for example) would be active. As I say, beby steps.

What would the potential differences be as opposed to the 2 major types?

Is bromazolam pretty much as good as alprazolam? I heard flualpraz wa pretty shit.

What would the potential differences be as opposed to the 2 major types?

They bind to a different set of subunits of the GABA receptor. Alone they are very subtle BUT they do seem to increase subjective effects of 1,4-benzodiazepines. Not a surprise when between them they bind to over half of the receptors.

I guess methaqualone (or dimethaqualone or possibly methylnitroqualone) are the ultimate drug in their ability to be full agonists at many sights and superagonists at a few.

Now that's what I call a tight knit family, a family that smokes methaqualone together stays together 👨‍👩‍👦

I had a very bad experience however smoking etaqualone, one minute i was smoking it, next thing i know it's six days later and I wake up intubated in an ICU. I had a good amount of benzos in my system but my benzo tolerance was very high so i really didn't anticipate a problem. But there was a problem apparently.
In Bali I read whole familie's trip on Shroom's once in a while.

Etaqualone smoked/ vaped also had me on my back numerous times. Its thanks to its short effect (around 10 minutes pure pleasure) or I would have been sleeping in the garden.