• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos RC benzo recommendations

I'd recommend leaving them alone tbh. All of these RC benzos were discovered years ago but were dismissed as viable medications for various reasons.
I have to agree with you. Nearly all of these RC benzodiazepines, and especially the halogenated triazole compounds, are simply not good for anyone nor anything. They exist in a legal never never land, and as many of us have learned, are liable go from plentiful to unavailable overnight. They have alarming side effect profiles, and for several reasons are highly prone to cause serious dependency with prolonged use. It is honestly better to steer clear.

I’ve tried a dozen of the common ones, and was using mg’s of clonitrazolam and flubromazolam per day for almost three years. I found them all wanting. The best imo was nitrazolam, but I was only able to find it a couple times.

I personally don't understand why etizolam was so popular - I found it to be on a par with the equally disappointing lorazepam
Same here but I think it helped come off of bromazolam (which is my recommendation for OP).

Diclazepam (2'-chlorodiazepam) has been recommended a lot on the internet for tapering.
What about Ro5-4864 (4'-chlorodiazepam) or gidazepam/desalkylgidazepam or pagoclone - has anyone tried them, for tapering purposes or otherwise? i'd greatly appreciate any input!
4'-chlorodiazepam was sold as a last resort replacement by some iffy vendor when they could not have bromazolam, nitrazolam or flualp anymore....if you enjoy seizures, I guess it would be the thing. I've seen gidazepam show up, but I won't be ordering from those non-bulk places when I have no idea of its subunit ligand profile or even read a single report of usage even if it is being pushed by many vendors as of right now

I have some 0.5mg clonazolam pressed tablets from ~2014 that I've been experimenting with again, in very low doses. There may be "hotspots" from amateur pill manufacturing, but I haven't noticed them with these (or even with the ubiquitous M30 blue fentanyl pills, come to think of it).

I took 60mcg yesterday, which was kind of mild but pairs well with another benzo. I've taken 50mcg of clonazolam + 0.33mg of etizolam together and it was nice. For clonazolam alone, I'd say 75mcg or so has been good for me.

I've also got 0.5mg flubromazolam pills from that era, but I'm too frightened of them after all the "permanent damage???" discussion on forums like this back then.

When I had flub-lam I never took more than 0.25mg, and I still got all of my wits, especially since I didn't have any alcohol since 2012.

See my last post about what I felt wasn't an overly powerful but surprisingly terrible feeling rc benzo....3-ho-phenazepam....what a waste of money, I should have gotten pilled zolpidem instead and I had the choice to do so (as Canadians might know, we didn't get "ambien" aka Sublinox here until like 2014, we had zopiclone and zaleplon was around for a while in the mid '00s, I loved it, too bad). But the time I had generic zolpidem from Europe like those I could have gotten would have been a better investment than fuckin' 3-ho-phenazepam.

Well, yeah, I'd rather just deal with Valium and Lectopam (bromazepam up here, pretty similar to Xanax if that's what you're thinking of) or Rivotril (clonazepam, my first legit script and thanks to it and Dexedrine I was able to finish the grind that was the few classes that kept me away from my degree I had spent "a lot" to finally have it for real (I realize it's not a lot compared to the complete rape going to university in the US is, took 3 years of living simply in a 3 room apartment to pay them off) than any RC benzo these days, I guess when I was 10 years younger I could handle the stupidly strong ones easy but...I'll be 40 in a week, I feel my age even though I've got all my brains, the party's been over since a decade for me except for a few healthy psychedelic trips.

So yeah, not one, but we got a good selection here in Canada, only one I would qualify as terrible (Serax, oxazepam, even the 30mg ones, an hour to kick in, subtle is giving too much weight to its effects as a qualitative), we've got one the US doesn't have, Bromazepam, and you guys have a few we don't but only Estazolam and Quazepam really matters, I'd love to try Quazepam, hypnotic for sleep that doesn't mess with REM sleep, so weird it's not used more....I don't see the value in things like Nordazepam and Prazepam sold by themselves.

When I had flub-lam I never took more than 0.25mg, and I still got all of my wits, especially since I didn't have any alcohol since 2012.

See my last post about what I felt wasn't an overly powerful but surprisingly terrible feeling rc benzo....3-ho-phenazepam....what a waste of money, I should have gotten pilled zolpidem instead and I had the choice to do so (as Canadians might know, we didn't get "ambien" aka Sublinox here until like 2014, we had zopiclone and zaleplon was around for a while in the mid '00s, I loved it, too bad). But the time I had generic zolpidem from Europe like those I could have gotten would have been a better investment than fuckin' 3-ho-phenazepam.
It's very interesting how differently people seem to react to drugs but benzos especially.
I personally LOVE 3-HO-Phenazepam....in fact I'd say it's the best Rac benzo I've tried since Etizolam.
It's not a punch you I the face benzo like Clonazolam or Flunitrazolam but is very anxiolytic and great for sleep and for me has a VERY noticeable afterglow that I find absolutely wonderful.
I liked it so much that I was very surprised to see your post about not liking at all.
I also got mine in pressed tabs from up in Canada.
But yeah I was extremely impressed with it...though I've only tried it roughly 10 times .
Every experience has been extraordinarily impressive but as always YMMV!
The variation of effects I individuals and personal preferences for benzos in particular is very fascinating!!!

Last edited:
Just try to get script for bromazepam or lorazepam for day

and alprazolam or temazepam or z-drugs for night.
Problem for me is that I have a new doctor after mine retired and they just immediately switched me to seroquel and Lyrica and said they just aren't prescribing benzos anymore unless under extreme circumstances and even then very short term. Only (max 3 months).
After nearly 10 years of being prescribed Temazepam, diazepam, then clonazepam finally....they didn't even consider a taper....just new doctor....and radically changing uo your meds on the spot.
No concern about abrupt benzo withdrawal and instead put me 2 other drugs thst ate physically addictive now instead on just tge one Benzo....SMH!!!
So I cannot get a new benzo script here in the land "of the free" lol.
RC benzos are my only option but there are some very good ones out there!

Here's how i do it. I have 20ml vials, which i usually fill several at once, to avoid the hassle of refilling often.

1. I use bigger, 20ml syringe (very cheap) to draw in the alcohol and fill every vial and sealing them.
2. Then i measure 40mg of etizolam and with help of funnel or aluminum foil carefully pour in the powder.
3. I leave them at room temperature for several hours tops and shake the vials in between.
4. I always put a white sticker on every vial stating:
ETIZOLAM
20ml ---> 40mg
1ml ---> 2mg
5. I use 1ml syringe (the smallest on in pharmacy, also very cheap). 1ml of solution is 2mg of benzo, 0.5ml of syringe is logically 1mg. Then i mix it with water, swirl around a bit and drink it. then i pour in some more water, swirl it around and drink again.
You sound like you know what you are doing and I am a little out of my league with what I've got on my hands here. So, before getting into making the solution, I dated a dip test, just the tip of my finger and..nothing. I tried doing a teeny bump, nothing. A bigger one, nothing. So.. I ordered this stuff from a chem company in China. Looks right, although the packaging was weird, but what I want to ask is.. did I get ripped off? Shouldn't I of felt a little something? Even some relief from my benzo sickness? (which I am going through and it's been horrible as always). I feel like I'm missing something like..can it only be ingested effectively through the solution or some other step to make it active? Pls give me a shout, I need an expert

I recommend Etizolam & Clonazolam. Etizolam is a very therapeutic benzo. Perhaps the most safest RC-Benzo there is. Clonazolam on the other hand is extremely potent but is fun to use recreationally.

You sound like you know what you are doing and I am a little out of my league with what I've got on my hands here. So, before getting into making the solution, I dated a dip test, just the tip of my finger and..nothing. I tried doing a teeny bump, nothing. A bigger one, nothing. So.. I ordered this stuff from a chem company in China. Looks right, although the packaging was weird, but what I want to ask is.. did I get ripped off? Shouldn't I of felt a little something? Even some relief from my benzo sickness? (which I am going through and it's been horrible as always). I feel like I'm missing something like..can it only be ingested effectively through the solution or some other step to make it active? Pls give me a shout, I need an expert

I hope you still visit bluelight and log back in as i've replied to your PM. Etizolam should of course like any other benzo work by licking/ingesting it and therefore should help with withdrawals. if it doesn't alleviate your withdrawals even in big dosages (i have personally experienced body shifts that sent my tolerance trough the roof, like 8x the usual dosages) then am afraid it's either inactive benzo somehow or entirely different substance.

As far as etizolam being therapeutic and "safe" is grossly overstating its use. It's just as bad as any other benzo and i've tried even more benign ones. Benzos REALLY shouldn't be used as medicine as there are better alternatives, if it's the high you're chasing - well then nobody can help you except yourself.

Norflurazepam is da ting

Actually, norfludiazepam is an equally valid name. Yes, it's good, but fludiazepam is a lot better. I did a lot of QSAR work and tertiary amides are more potent, have a faster onset, longer duration and produce more euphoria.

I believe that is why chlorodiazepoxide is used to treat alcoholics. It isn't much fun itself, so people don't just swap one addiction for another.
Amazing how people are still only taking baby steps when asking for designer benzodiazepines. I know for sure that Indian etizolam makers will make analogues (but you have to buy in bulk). That makes some REALLY potent and novel compounds within reach.

So I have much experience dating back to like 2015 when the USA rc benzo scene was amazing compared to now and I happened to come into an inheritance then too so I had no financial constraints on my benzo sampling quest!

Flualprazolam - for me is far stronger and longer lasting than run o the mill alp. It's become a popular drug on the PNW streets and is sold as bars named FluAlp 😂. I can't say I loved this one cause it's too strong for me and I blackout pretty easily so what's the point imo.

Clonazolam - similarly to the above FluAlp but even worse, or better, whatever. I basically black out if I even think about clonazolam so once again although I've used tons of it I have little to say that's positive.

Etizolam - gah o how I miss the days when it was cheaper for 1000 of these baddies in blister packs than shipping costs from India!!! Probably my favorite anxiety and all around make the day better chemical. I am terrible when it comes to moderation with benzos more than anything I've ever tried but I'm able to go a few weeks taking this before I enter blackout territory which makes it most functional and my personal fav.

(Dis) honorable mention - flubromazolam. This shit took from me more than a year of my 20s I have no memory of and is way to strong and long acting. I got like a quarter oz of this in powder without ever trying it and having no clue what it would do to me. I completely lost everything that made me, me. As I said, using it put me into a blackout and having that much and no self control I cannot remember more than one of my 20s years and that combined with having to basically try to figure out who I was and recreate my personality (never was the same if I'm gonna keep it 100) yeah, I'm not a fan. I'm in favor of completely ending prohibition and legalizing/regulating very loosely all drugs but I would be in favor of a fucking huge warning label for this shit.

I actually came across this post because I was on tor markets this morning just browsing shit I can't afford and I came across a listing for norflurazepam bars which I haven't heard of before. Has anyone tried them and if so how you like? 😆

Problem for me is that I have a new doctor after mine retired and they just immediately switched me to seroquel and Lyrica and said they just aren't prescribing benzos anymore unless under extreme circumstances and even then very short term. Only (max 3 months).
After nearly 10 years of being prescribed Temazepam, diazepam, then clonazepam finally....they didn't even consider a taper....just new doctor....and radically changing uo your meds on the spot.
No concern about abrupt benzo withdrawal and instead put me 2 other drugs thst ate physically addictive now instead on just tge one Benzo....SMH!!!
So I cannot get a new benzo script here in the land "of the free" lol.
RC benzos are my only option but there are some very good ones out there!

I love doctors like that who make sweeping proclamations like "we just aren't prescribing benzos anymore except extreme blah blah blah."

I call fucking bull shit on them, they can speak to how they are choosing to practice medicine but even though some doctors have gotten spooked and become less liberal with their prescription pad it's not like they suddenly learned that benzos cause cancer or some shit. They are still pretty low on the totem pole dea scheduling wise and as far as I know their efficacy and uses have not changed a bit so to mr "we (all doctors alive have tapped him to be their spokesperson) don't prescribe those and only in extreme cases you are just being a chicken at your patients expense.

Either you were prescribing drugs which you were completely uneducated about; which is way worse than, maybe criminally so, prescribing a drug you are read up on liberally that people may abuse before the opiate crisis and dea increased attention...... ORRRR nothing has changed about the drugs or why you prescribe someone them, you're just choosing to cover your ass and be a coward rather than doing what's right and means a lot to patients.

So is it incompetent or cowardly?

Pretty sure I can guess

Benzos are otc in plenty of places in the world where adults get a little more dignity and aren't forced to beg for some sedatives that are harder to kill yourself with than most of the shit that's otc. I'm losing my patience for the completely fucked up and impossible to change system we've got around the things that people get high on. It's based on racism, puritanical governance and outdated/invalid science.

Least I can vent online