Redefining personality to make the sex better

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
And again most importantly, these four cues just fall out of the English vocabulary by revising for words with "emotional relevance".

i.e. it's like the very nature of emotionality intended for this formula to emerge and be applied by cognizant human organisms.

- Jealous
- Love
- Force
- Union.

The only four words in the English language with resonate themselves with emotionality (critical to understand they resonate as such, not just allude to it).

Then we just order them insightful/appropriately:

Make them crazy (i.e. nerves fire high) = "jealous love".

Then fuck them = "force union".

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
- Jealous
- Love
- Force
- Union.

We're going to cut out the physical associated cues and stay with pure emotion only.

= "Jealous love".

I think anything physical "over-extends" us and that's a passion killer + aversive.

Pure emotion, ethereal.

So we're chopping this down:

AFQEEZU.jpg

To this:

fjeKHIN.jpg

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
i.e. we've extracted emotionally relevant cues, of which there are only 4.

2 pure emotion.
2 physical emotion.

Excluded the physical, and left the pure emotion, ordered to form a flow state.

Bring the two emotional poles together = the rest will take care of itself.

i.e. we're never implementing anything physical – let it happen itself.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
So it appears - if we apply "jealous love";

It encourages them to apply "force union" to us.

Pretty neat.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
No.....

Modified to this:

vCWuDhe.jpg

then cut out the hyperpolarization (stress associated) element,

we're left with

"Force love".

i.e. "jealous union" happens outside of our conscious implementation,

A chick sees us, likes what she sees, undergoes an emotional flare, decides to engage us based on that flare;

At THIS point, we apply "force love" - i.e. all we apply persistently is "force love", and that facilitates women who get horny and want to fuck.

- From a neural point of view, cognizantly applying "jealous union", hyperpolarizing cues/words = was making me super anxious/stressed.

We focus exclusively on depolarization - "force love",

= relaxing = improved personal feeling, less sympathetic body response = better physiology - and overall more attractive/approachable etc.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Dude ur a dangerous psychopath fur real

How do you know?

Have you been talking to someone?

**looks around in paranoia and fear of being watched**

lol

Actually this got modified again last night.

I had taken "jealous union, force love", and reduced it to "force love".

But last night I had some difficulty sleeping and when that happens it's my nervous system saying to me, "revise the cognitive state mate, there's something I don't like about it".

So I'm revising, and I'm thinking, and ultimately what is really not sitting well with me is, attempting to directly influence and manipulate others.

i.e. making someone "jealous".
Conveying "love" in attempt to sway their feelings for you.
Applying "force" to physically control them etc etc.

But - the word "union".

"Union" = a mutual consent to come together.

This appears to be the one word where we're simply open to this, looking for their consent as well as ours to come together.

Non influential, non manipulative.

And implementing this exclusively, just "union" = I fell back asleep.

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
After all the bullshit, 12 years of analysis and endless cycling through words and word combinations to find the effective cognitive state, is this what it comes down to?

Fucking "union", that's it?

Cognition = based in language, the means by which we self rationalize thus intervene in our own behaviour/actions.

We're influencing emotion, as thoughts determine emotion determine actions.

So we revise the entire english vocabulary (by way of a dictionary) for thoughts (words) which resonate with emotionality.

These = jealous/union/force/love - in that order.

- We determine that analogously or by the concept of fractals, these represent neural firing.

"Jealous" = positive charge
"Union" = ion gate
"Force" = action potential/pulse
"Love" = negative charge.

And their order is such that, when cognitively implemented, they render optimal neural fire-power (cognition affecting emotion where emotion = neural function/firing).

We then subsequently determine that to further optimize neural fire power rendered by this setup, we can do so by simply refining it.

i.e. cutting away cues/words that are excessively manipulative or impositional,

That = "jealous/force/love" - thus we're left with "union".

Thus "union" applied exclusively = renders optimal cognitive state, therefore optimal emotional state, thus optimal neural function.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Forming connections = the basis of human well being in many respects, it appears.

It may be interesting that via fractals (self replication of nature according to scale), this occurs at a cellular level, and extrapolates outward to overall biological level, humans as complete organisms.

Neurons that don't form adequate connection, they typically don't survive.

So cognitively the deduction is, how do humans form optimal connections?

Obviously my conclusion is, the cognitive application = "union".

Just that simple.

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
- "Jealous union, force love" = complete neural setup.

- Our focus = depolarization.

Therefore, we apply exclusively "union".

- “Union” = facilitates the flow of charge/ions = homeostasis = health and well being.

Last edited:

0.o_LaCuNa_o.0

Moderator: P&S
Staff member
Wow OP, this is some crazy equational theory you got goin' on 👏🏼

Seems like you're really invested into this and like what you're doing. Keep it up!

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Wow OP, this is some crazy equational theory you got goin' on 👏🏼

Seems like you're really invested into this and like what you're doing. Keep it up!

Not sure if serious or "piss taking", but cheers anyways.

Update:

eOAmNlz.jpg

The progression now as per diagram = completely linear.

Perhaps as it was always meant to be?

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
- "Jealous force" = burns through any emotional barriers.
It's like a diamond tipped drill, "jealous" melts through and "force" pushes the drill tip inwards = no resistance.

Then we transition into "love".

But burning through a bitches emotional barrier is often initially not well received enough to immediately attempt to transition into something as intimate and vulnerable as "love".

Therefore we use "union" as a buffer.

= complete setup

= "jealous force, union love".

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Going to raise a potentially sensitive issue, but it alludes to what @Painful One brought up at the start of this thread.

1) all women have a secret they never tell men

2) it's to do with being created from the "rib of adam"

3) make sure we're begging for it before you try to fuck us

My contention is that "secret" = all women are cock-hungry cum-sluts.

Morning, noon, night, they just can't get enough.
(i.e. "rib of adam", referring to a "bone" = they're basically created wanting an erect cock, in and around their mouth..... pretty much constantly).

The issue is, it's too easy to get it.

Because of the biology of men in contrast to women, men are too easy to stimulate, and in contrast to the comparative difficulty in stimulating women - it renders a situation where most men are hopeless at pleasing women in bed.

We have to make them want it.

"Jealous force" = a cognitive intervention that basically insists on seeing a disposition of "jealousy" (wanting something they can't necessarily have), no exceptions.

This = they get fired up, high emotion.

We subsequently present,

"Union", to "love" = a mutual consent to come together, then move to a greater depth of intimacy in "love".

"Union love" = a depolarization of the formerly initiated high-emotion.

This situation

1) represents the principle of action of a neuron, extrapolated (positive charge, "jealous force", ion gating, "union", in to negative charge, "love").
i.e. via fractals, nature repeats itself.
Thus for nerve stimulation (the basis of physiological and thus sexual stimulation), we simply take this concept, and apply it on a cognitive/behavioral level.

2) It's makes chicks "jealous" = they'll want it.
Then offers it to them under reasonable circumstances, "union" as a means to enter into "love".

i.e. makes them crazy with "wanting it", then facilitates them getting it, provided we want it also.

mCDMy2o.jpg

Last edited:

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
It's like:

1) Push them away, "jealous force" = makes them hyperpolarized/crazy = aroused

2) Let them in, "union love" - depolarization - regulated via "union", then into the depth of intimacy, which via hyperpolarization they're now motivated to enter.

Their entry into intimacy is entirely passive, as the intimate states themselves are passive.