• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

Loads of presses around at the moment, fantas, fendis were good strong ones, Blue EAs around 120mg also very nice.

Anyone tried tekashi69s? Multi colored tablets, being sold as MDMA but DrugsData has a test for MDMA+4MMC in the green ones. Also curious if anyone could comment on their experience with this combination.

I've had MDMA + meph before. It's one of those combos where you have to get the ratio/amount right, or it can be overpowering, unless you like overpowering... I guess the meph should make the MDMA a bit more stimmy. Also, doing those substances close together is asking for the mother of all comedowns... I'm not sure my mental health could take it these days.

The amounts in those pills seems fairly tame, though, so probably reasonably safe...

We don’t know what kind of synergy might be happening with those two at those doses unless someone’s done both at weighed doses to know.

I’m curious if despite the lower doses the cumulative effect is greater than both alone. Whenever I see interesting combinations I wonder is it just haphazardly done or do they know something we don’t. Like the MDA and caffeine pills at a 2:1 mix.

-GC

We don’t know what kind of synergy might be happening with those two at those doses unless someone’s done both at weighed doses to know.

I’m curious if despite the lower doses the cumulative effect is greater than both alone. Whenever I see interesting combinations I wonder is it just haphazardly done or do they know something we don’t. Like the MDA and caffeine pills at a 2:1 mix.

-GC
Pretty sure I've combined meph and MDMA at higher doses than that, but, as I said, I've done it at least once when it was overpowering. This was a long time ago though.

Pretty sure I've combined meph and MDMA at higher doses than that, but, as I said, I've done it at least once when it was overpowering. This was a long time ago though.

That’s why I mentioned weighed doses, have you weighed them or just started dipping into the bags?

-GC

Anybody had or tested those orange soundclouds doing the rounds atm? Getting conflicting results on pill reports.

Fucking absoluty gorgeous.

My friend gave me an "iceburg white as the cliffs of dover" for free. Fucking love her. Blew my tits off.

2wks from now I’ll be hitting it hard that weekend. Got one roll planned with MDMA, MDA and 5-MAPB as it’s been awhile without that combo in my life. Gonna be cold one, high of upper 50’s/low 60’s and mid 40’s at night. Weeds out the weaklings lol.

-GC

2wks from now I’ll be hitting it hard that weekend. Got one roll planned with MDMA, MDA and 5-MAPB as it’s been awhile without that combo in my life. Gonna be cold one, high of upper 50’s/low 60’s and mid 40’s at night. Weeds out the weaklings lol.

-GC

That sounds like quite the combo, would love to experience that. How similar is 5-MAPB to 6-APB?

That sounds like quite the combo, would love to experience that. How similar is 5-MAPB to 6-APB?

I actually haven’t tried 6-APB yet but quality 5-MAPB is wonderful stuff. Very much like MDMA except takes longer to hit, has a longer duration, bit less energy but nothing to scoff at, and overall steady effects instead of the up n down. Doesn’t have much trippiness like I hear 6-APB can bring.

-GC

I actually haven’t tried 6-APB yet but quality 5-MAPB is wonderful stuff. Very much like MDMA except takes longer to hit, has a longer duration, bit less energy but nothing to scoff at, and overall steady effects instead of the up n down. Doesn’t have much trippiness like I hear 6-APB can bring.

-GC
I’ve tried 6-APB back when mcat got banned, they were calling it ‘benzo fury’ at the time iirc. I didn’t really rate it as it got hyped up as something it wasn’t, very little empothogen effects compared to MDMA or 4mmc. From a little reading it sounds like 5-MAPB is a better empothogen. Will need to keep my eyes out for it

I’ve tried 6-APB back when mcat got banned, they were calling it ‘benzo fury’ at the time iirc. I didn’t really rate it as it got hyped up as something it wasn’t, very little empothogen effects compared to MDMA or 4mmc. From a little reading it sounds like 5-MAPB is a better empothogen. Will need to keep my eyes out for it

6-APB is the fuckin tits mate. I find it far superior to much of the so called MDMA these days.

6-APB is the fuckin tits mate. I find it far superior to much of the so called MDMA these days.
The MDMA now is shit though tbf. Maybe it’s my expectations that ruined it for me. I’d definitely try it again with that said, most of the time external factors can either ruin or make a Persian rug

I have some white fantas I believe originate from London. They were the cleanest pill I've done in years.
I had these too (also in London) and you’re quite right - far cleaner than anything I’ve had in years. Hopefully the start of something great 👍

I have some white fantas I believe originate from London. They were the cleanest pill I've done in years.
I had these too (also in London) and you’re quite right - far cleaner than anything I’ve had in years. Hopefully the start of something great 👍

Photos please boys if possible, if not detailed description at least.
Over that way in a few weeks & this from you 2 piques my interest immensely

How exactly are these new ones different? Any and all details appreciated. Duration, love factor, all that shit. Do they smell of safrole?

-GC

Photos please boys if possible, if not detailed description at least.
Over that way in a few weeks & this from you 2 piques my interest immensely

I believe these are the ones, advertised in places as 300mg which doesn't inspire confidence :unsure:

AOKYWp4.png

EDIT - Ordered 10, fuck it.

Last edited:
They look right. No, they are nowhere near 300mg. Take a whole one. (Then another a couple of hours later). There's something about them. They are good, great sex etc. But very forgetful. Memory dazzler. What was the last thing I said?