• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Removing cutting agents from speed.

RomanJ

Bluelighter
I've bought a gram of speed and tested it with a reagent test.
I used quite a lot of powder and the reagent barely changed to the correct colour. So I know there is some speed in there.
Is there any way if washing the cutting agents and just being left with the amphetamine?

for a gram thats so much cutted to shit, is it even worth it?

but yea, search acetone wash.... or who knows whats it cut with, u could try just water and see if some of the cut doesnt dissolve in water.... but really if the reagent barely showed anything.... i wouldnt touch that shit

what testkits did u use? didnt show anything else than amph? id suggest u find a better source to be "safe" and not needing to wash some miniscule amount out of cutpile

If you used a lot of powder then you didn't test it right (might be a false positive), follow the instructions of the kit, you should use a pretty small amount of product for the test.
If it still doesn't come up positive for amphetamine then just throw it away.

Are you in Europe? I suppose you're talking about amphetamine sulfate since you said it came in powder form. There's a lot of shitty "speed" in Europe, it could be cut with all kinds of stuff so there isn't much you could do besides an acetone wash (which unfortunately wouldn't amount to anything if your product tests negative for amp).

Interesting. Didn't know that Methanol removes impurities better than acetone. Have to try it out when I get my new batch next week...

Only thing is, leave a bit isopropanol in speed and other than an unpleasant taste, you'll be ok (tbh, breath containing acetone, from isopropanol metabolism, isn't what you'd call a lovely experience).
Alternatively, it doesn't take much methanol (well metabolites: formaldehyde & formic acid) to perm fuck your optic nerves and only a bit more to damage your kidneys, so I'd stick with isopropanol/acetone, even if it won't remove caffeine (a major cut, well in the UK). They will remove any reagents not cleaned from original synthesis though (and they make speed smell like mouse piss, so still quite useful).
At the minute, speed seems to mostly be cut to fuck, especially with caffeine (like under 5% amphetamine sulphate...)

How do I remove the fillers in ritalin 20mg orange pills with 230 on 1 side and 5 20 on other side so I can sniff them w/o all the filler bullshit in it

How do I remove the fillers in ritalin 20mg orange pills with 230 on 1 side and 5 20 on other side so I can sniff them w/o all the filler bullshit in it
It's a major pain in the arse, best done if you have a large number of pills. You dissolve the methylphenidate hydrochloride in a small amount of methanol, filter, then dry to remove every last trace of methanol (very, very important, the last step...)