• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest in Peace Foolsgold

Holy fuck, FUBZ was just asking if anybody had heard from him.

This is very sad. He was a lovely BL'er and genuine to no end. I know he'd suffered more pain in his life than I'll likely ever know.

Rest in peace, man. You will be sorely missed <3

No way!!! It was only earlier today I was asking if anyone had heard from him. Fuckin hell FG, what have you done man?

RIP <3 <3 <3

Awww fuck no!!!!!!
RIP foolsgold a great bloke and I'm honoured to have thought of him as a friend.

Rest in peace brother.....see you on the other side <3 <3 <3 xxx

Is that person foolsgold? I'm really surprised.
I'm so sorry to hear that. For your loss and Bluelight's.
Rest in peace. <3

Yes, it's foolsgold. He made no secret of his name or location.

It's inappropriate to speculate about the cause of death, but it would be unsurprising if legal highs were a major contributing factor. Regardless, a tragic waste of a sensitive man.

Fuck man I'm so crushed....He asked for my help many times and I did what I could but wish I could of done more.

What a waste of a lovely fella.

Thoughts go out to friends andfamily <3

Fuck man I'm so crushed....He asked for my help many times and I did what I could but wish I could of done more.

What a waste of a lovely fella.

Thoughts go out to friends andfamily <3

I know mate, I've shed a few tears myself. I thought it weird how he'd gone quiet all of a sudden..

And how apt that donations are going to the cats protection league...

Oh fuck. :(

This is so sad. To all his friends, his family - my heartfelt condolences. <3

I know mate...he loved Charlie .....I've got tears streaming down my cheeks ......got to to to work soon too....
If I can save 1 person tonight it will be in FGs name ....

So so sad:(

Of course it's not a joke Evey....read the newspaper link

I know mate...he loved Charlie .....I've got tears streaming down my cheeks ......got to to to work soon too....
If I can save 1 person tonight it will be in FGs name ....

So so sad:(

Yeah, he really did love Charlie. I see in the news article that they were asking for donations to Cats Protection.

With all the moving he had been doing in the past year, his one priority was always how Charlie would be cared for <3

Of course it's not a joke Evey....read the newspaper link

OK. a bit shocked Foolsy was my friend. I feared would happen as he lived on the edge. I don't want to believe this i can't believe it. Will look now <3

:(

Edit: shit it really is him. I'm in shock :( think they've done right sending donation to cats protection he'd have appreciate that, I feel. He loved Charlie <3 I'm going to E-mail maxalfie n a few other pll who knew him but don't come here now x RIP Foolsy hope you're not suffering anymore mate.

Evey

Last edited:
This is fucking terrible news , I'm a lot more upset than I thought I'd be , I know he's been quiet on here lately , but despite his own problems was always supportive of others and so likeable.
RIP. FOOLSGOLD<3hope your at peace now <3

Fucking hell, poor guy. One of the nicest, most genuine people on here, even though he was openly battling many demons. RIP John.