• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP John McAfee / Stuffmonger

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
Moved to The Shrine.
Regardless of the allegations against him at the time of his death, he still deserves a thread in the shrine.
Rest in Peace John McAfee. You certainly were a unique individual with some crazy stories and experiences.

I'd like to point out how McAfee copied Panda's definition database until 2020, means until company developed the new "Dome", a remastered way of the AV. Being a WatchGuard brand, McAfee tried to become one but couldn't for reasons of how ghetto the founder was. Their AV same as Avast, AVG or Webroot for instance is a trap spam for $, they're viruses by themselves, with this comes others. As for his death I never mourned a person I never knew. Especially public figures.

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to point out how McAfee copied Panda's definition database until 2020, means until company developed the new "Dome", a remastered way of the AV. Being a WatchGuard brand, McAfee tried to become one but couldn't for reasons of how ghetto the founder was. Their AV same as Avast, AVG or Webroot for instance is a trap spam for $, they're viruses by themselves, with this comes others. As for his death I never mourned a person I never knew. Especially public figures.
McAfee was pretty irritated about what his antivirus became after he left, hence the video above.

Regardless, this is a place to mourn his death. Not argue about the merits of his work. Please keep these debates out of The Shrine.

Jennn

Bluelighter
This guy raped kids. The world's a little better, kids in 3rd world countries safer.

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
This guy raped kids. The world's a little better, kids in 3rd world countries safer.

I heard rumors but is there evidence of this? Not saying it isn't true nor would I be too surprised given what a weird perverted person he was, but was he actually known to have "raped kids"? Or was it consensual, albiet bizarre, relationships with 16 year olds (which was sort of the sense i got from that netflix documentary). I honestly don't know the answer to this question, will have to do some research on it 🤔

Not trying to defend the guy, but this thread kind of represents an obituary of sorts. But maybe it is true, he was a weird guy.

PriestTheyCalledHim

Temporary Ban
McAfee was not joking or trolling. He was super tweaked and fucked up on MDPV, METH, cocaine, and tan MDPV or whatever stimulant it is. I have read how McAfee was a pedophile. MCAfee reminds me of David Hahn sort of.

Does anyone know if this guy was a bluelighter? He went crazy and exposed himself to radiation on purpose.

tamarinds

Bluelighter
I had messaged McAfee about the tan MDPV vs white flour MDPV several times. I had no idea I was talking to John McAfee. We talked about the power and potential of the pyrrolidino chemical family. Personally I think he is mistaken about tan MDPV. Chemically pure MDPV is a white flour powder. I never saw it as anything else. Much early batches of a-PVP was a tan powder. I dont know. I dont know what was going on there. I wish I could have taken some big foil hits of a-PVP and MDPV with McAfee, we both understood the deal with the PVs.

RIP John

Fertile

Bluelighter
McAfee was not joking or trolling. He was super tweaked and fucked up on MDPV, METH, cocaine, and tan MDPV or whatever stimulant it is. I have read how McAfee was a pedophile. MCAfee reminds me of David Hahn sort of.

Does anyone know if this guy was a bluelighter? He went crazy and exposed himself to radiation on purpose.

I think he originated the story of his being a paedophile. Stimulants are not a great asset to sound mental health.