• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP John McAfee / Stuffmonger

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
Moved to The Shrine.
Regardless of the allegations against him at the time of his death, he still deserves a thread in the shrine.
Rest in Peace John McAfee. You certainly were a unique individual with some crazy stories and experiences.

I'd like to point out how McAfee copied Panda's definition database until 2020, means until company developed the new "Dome", a remastered way of the AV. Being a WatchGuard brand, McAfee tried to become one but couldn't for reasons of how ghetto the founder was. Their AV same as Avast, AVG or Webroot for instance is a trap spam for $, they're viruses by themselves, with this comes others. As for his death I never mourned a person I never knew. Especially public figures.

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to point out how McAfee copied Panda's definition database until 2020, means until company developed the new "Dome", a remastered way of the AV. Being a WatchGuard brand, McAfee tried to become one but couldn't for reasons of how ghetto the founder was. Their AV same as Avast, AVG or Webroot for instance is a trap spam for $, they're viruses by themselves, with this comes others. As for his death I never mourned a person I never knew. Especially public figures.
McAfee was pretty irritated about what his antivirus became after he left, hence the video above.

Regardless, this is a place to mourn his death. Not argue about the merits of his work. Please keep these debates out of The Shrine.