• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP John McAfee / Stuffmonger

They were going to extradite him to the US weren’t they?

the CIA murdered him he was telling everybody for years they were going to kill him. He did not commit suicide thats the biggest fucking lie i have heard ever.

the CIA murdered him he was telling everybody for years they were going to kill him. He did not commit suicide thats the biggest fucking lie i have heard ever.
like every other stimulant abuser... except me, in my case they actually harass me everytime i fly on a plane :(

I learned a few hours ago.

I never knew him on BL, but he was technically a BLer and deserves a thread.

The man was.... unique. Very interesting, but also dark life.

I respect and admire a lot of what he had done both in business and personal life - but there is also a lot that I cannot sign off on. I believe the accusations of rape, abuse and murder are all real.

Either way, I almost give him this begrudging respect for going out the way he did... shut the fuck up snafu... don't listen to me

John mcaffe was the fucking man! straight up as real as it comes the motherfucker did not fuck around he spoke straight facts and he murdered that neijhbour for a damm good reason if somebody killed your pet dogs would you murder them cause i sure 100% would. If somebody killed my pet i will murder them at a minium most likely peeling their finger nails off with pilers before doing it. No 1 fucks with my pets ever. john mcaffe was a real g and didnt play around like that so he popped t hat dumb fucking cracker and showed him whos the real boss. John mcaffe knew all about the secerts of reality through MDPV he was quite the philopsher. he had it all 100 million dollars he could of been straight edge but he was a coke addict seen he was in his teens. He made it big on antivirus software and his video about how to unistall is fucking hilliarous.

John mcaffe legend of fucking drug taking! Man he was a crazy dude i respect him he never once sold out to the mainstream and died trying to expose the US government and the CIA. Now they popped him! If you know to much in this world the government will just kill you like we saw here.. Be careful people you never know when that red dot CIA sniper laser beam is going to come thru your lounge and try pop you!.

Who knows what they say about him is true most likely is but it doesnt make him any less real. He did whatever the fuck he wanted a true fuck you to the normal system.

Kind of weird his Instagram was posting shit after his death thats pretty quick for a dead man's switch to kick in... and to go thru that trouble just to troll the Q folks? (https://www.businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-instagram-deleted-following-q-post-after-death-2021-6)

Also,
1668385fe9404062dd90167477710e3f-full.jpg

Just a bit fishy, probably just trolling though

Last edited by a moderator: