• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP John McAfee / Stuffmonger

John did have an account here but he was not Stuffmonger

You upset tripsitters dog in a dream and you better wake up and apologise!

Mind you im the same - anyone looks crosseyed at my dog and theyre gonna see some next level shit 😀

Who the fuck was mcafee anyway? Have to read up on him.

Yeah RIP John. Can’t say as I liked or admired the guy but he was at the very least an interesting character. Someone that would of been bloody good value to have a session & a natter with I reckon.
lived life hard & took no prisoners, said what he thought & did what the fuck he liked, a loss even if only for making the news more interesting occasionally.

RIP StuffMonger...

Hopefully tan PV is plentiful on the other side...
Hello Scotchy. Good to see you here. Ypu are missed here, although Fubzy and the crew are ace.

Never knew Stuffmonger, but a BLer is a BLer and we should all be sad for his loss. :(

Dude was gangster as fuck. Real recognize real. An absolute mad lad.

Bit of a lunatic though. The more conspiritarian parts of the Internet are going full Epstein on his death and full Q on the supposed "dead man's switch" but my personal suspicion is that he is doing some posthumous trolling and genuinely died by his own hand. If I had been living his life abroad and then the US wanted to extradite me and put me in a cage it might cross my mind too :(

John mcaffe was the fucking man! straight up as real as it comes the motherfucker did not fuck around he spoke straight facts and he murdered that neijhbour for a damm good reason if somebody killed your pet dogs would you murder them cause i sure 100% would. If somebody killed my pet i will murder them at a minium most likely peeling their finger nails off with pilers before doing it. No 1 fucks with my pets ever.
I know exactly who are behind the poisoning of my pooch.
That is plural.

No one has died as yet.

The only scatophilic murderer to ever PM me iirc.
Wait he was into scat sexually? I never knew this and it makes him more disturbing than he already was, or is, or will be, with the claims/evidence of him sexually abusing and murdering underage girls, the way he was freebasing MDPV or bath salts made him go into psychosis and he wrote here on bluelight about how he had pictures or had taken pictures of his ex-boss having sex with dogs. Was his ex-boss Fausty who also died? :( May their victims all rest in peace.

He was many things to many people

He was certainly a hero to many

He was vilified in others eyes

Definitely a manipulative genius, with an eye for the bigger picture
People are still downloading and using his poorly coded and spyware/malware infested virus scanner programs.

Alledgedly

His whole story was a pile of shit imo - I ended up resigning before the thread came to an end, but everyone was so desperate to try this drug that'll make you so horny you fuck a dog they kept entertaining the troll. What does that say about us...
Ok I remember that thread. I was not into MDPV, research chemicals, or methamphetamine, so I did not pay much attention to it.

People had been talking about the tan before he showed up and giving it legendary status, he probably read the thread then came up with his story to stir excitement that led to 1000 posts of dead end anti climactic nothingness.

He told me that the Chinese were using bacteria to alter the drug and produce these extreme effects and that's what he was trying to replicate in his quorum sensing lab and assured me he's telling the truth because he's McAfee after all, a celebrity, why would he lie!

Anyway, considering one of our own members who helped this whole thing snowball out of control was also someone who thought that local anarchists had devised a frequency that makes you shit your pants when blasted from a speaker on a nearby hill (whilst you also happen to be K-holing and losing touch with reality ;)) - it's safe to say people will believe all sorts of shit when they're high on drugz.

Anyway, considering one of our own members who helped this whole thing snowball out of control was also someone who thought that local anarchists had devised a frequency that makes you shit your pants when blasted from a speaker on a nearby hill (whilst you also happen to be K-holing and losing touch with reality ;)) - it's safe to say people will believe all sorts of shit when they're high on drugz.