• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP John McAfee / Stuffmonger

Moved to The Shrine.
Regardless of the allegations against him at the time of his death, he still deserves a thread in the shrine.
Rest in Peace John McAfee. You certainly were a unique individual with some crazy stories and experiences.

I'd like to point out how McAfee copied Panda's definition database until 2020, means until company developed the new "Dome", a remastered way of the AV. Being a WatchGuard brand, McAfee tried to become one but couldn't for reasons of how ghetto the founder was. Their AV same as Avast, AVG or Webroot for instance is a trap spam for $, they're viruses by themselves, with this comes others. As for his death I never mourned a person I never knew. Especially public figures.

I'd like to point out how McAfee copied Panda's definition database until 2020, means until company developed the new "Dome", a remastered way of the AV. Being a WatchGuard brand, McAfee tried to become one but couldn't for reasons of how ghetto the founder was. Their AV same as Avast, AVG or Webroot for instance is a trap spam for $, they're viruses by themselves, with this comes others. As for his death I never mourned a person I never knew. Especially public figures.
McAfee was pretty irritated about what his antivirus became after he left, hence the video above.

Regardless, this is a place to mourn his death. Not argue about the merits of his work. Please keep these debates out of The Shrine.

This guy raped kids. The world's a little better, kids in 3rd world countries safer.

This guy raped kids. The world's a little better, kids in 3rd world countries safer.

I heard rumors but is there evidence of this? Not saying it isn't true nor would I be too surprised given what a weird perverted person he was, but was he actually known to have "raped kids"? Or was it consensual, albiet bizarre, relationships with 16 year olds (which was sort of the sense i got from that netflix documentary). I honestly don't know the answer to this question, will have to do some research on it 🤔

Not trying to defend the guy, but this thread kind of represents an obituary of sorts. But maybe it is true, he was a weird guy.

McAfee was not joking or trolling. He was super tweaked and fucked up on MDPV, METH, cocaine, and tan MDPV or whatever stimulant it is. I have read how McAfee was a pedophile. MCAfee reminds me of David Hahn sort of.

Does anyone know if this guy was a bluelighter? He went crazy and exposed himself to radiation on purpose.

I had messaged McAfee about the tan MDPV vs white flour MDPV several times. I had no idea I was talking to John McAfee. We talked about the power and potential of the pyrrolidino chemical family. Personally I think he is mistaken about tan MDPV. Chemically pure MDPV is a white flour powder. I never saw it as anything else. Much early batches of a-PVP was a tan powder. I dont know. I dont know what was going on there. I wish I could have taken some big foil hits of a-PVP and MDPV with McAfee, we both understood the deal with the PVs.

RIP John

McAfee was not joking or trolling. He was super tweaked and fucked up on MDPV, METH, cocaine, and tan MDPV or whatever stimulant it is. I have read how McAfee was a pedophile. MCAfee reminds me of David Hahn sort of.

Does anyone know if this guy was a bluelighter? He went crazy and exposed himself to radiation on purpose.

I think he originated the story of his being a paedophile. Stimulants are not a great asset to sound mental health.

Funny how their were 695 suicides 'behind bars' in the USA last year. Spain had 3622.

S o all of those tweaker conspiracy theorists - both Epstein (66) and McAfee (75) were going to die in a US jail sooner or later. Neither were young, neither could have ANY expectations of life.

It's quite a modern idea that suicide cannot be comprehended and goes hand in hand with the steps in medicine. We EXPECT to reach 80+. But interestingly, many US citizens believed that Francis Gary Powers SHOULD have used his suicide device as recently as 1960. You cannot demand of others that which you would not do yourself.

So maybe they did it themselves, maybe just 1 did, but the US is so ready to apply the 'with extreme prejudice' to all inmates. Either 23 hours a day alone (I could deal with that - I HAVE for years) or no privacy. Not even selection of jail based on the likely behavior and flight risk of felon.

Also - US prisons have almost no facilities for the elderly. They become targets.....

So maybe suicide IS the rational answer? I don't like saying it, but it seems true.

Funny how their were 695 suicides 'behind bars' in the USA last year. Spain had 3622.
Lots of factors in this, and its odd considering the US has over 2 million incarcerated people, while Spain only has 55,000.

But if I were to guess it's mostly due to how locked down US prisons are. They don't let you have shoe laces for a reason. They actively prevent suicides as much as possible.

I assume Spanish prisons allow more freedoms, have less staff, or other things which allow more suicides to occur.

Lots of factors in this, and its odd considering the US has over 2.3 million incarcerated people, while Spain only has 55,000.

But if I were to guess it's mostly due to how locked down US prisons are. They don't let you have shoe laces for a reason. They actively prevent suicides as much as possible. Prisons are private for profit enterprises in the US, suicides are bad for businesses.

I assume Spanish prisons allow more freedoms, have less staff, or other things which allow more suicides to occur.

Last edited:
I believe the US HIDES a lot of suicides. We have SEEN how people had the breathe squeezed out of them... but with no witnesses? Accidents, placing (for example) a black prisoner in a cell with a white supremacist and so on. You get the drift.

But those 2 men had been wealthy almost all of their lives. To them the world worked differently - they gave an order, it was carried out. Every whim catered to. Even with people maxing out someone's commissary credit - they would BOTH be targets,

The US doesn't even separate people with severe physical and/or mental disabilities.

I believe the US HIDES a lot of suicides. We have SEEN how people had the breathe squeezed out of them... but with no witnesses? Accidents, placing (for example) a black prisoner in a cell with a white supremacist and so on. You get the drift.

But those 2 men had been wealthy almost all of their lives. To them the world worked differently - they gave an order, it was carried out. Every whim catered to. Even with people maxing out someone's commissary credit - they would BOTH be targets,

The US doesn't even separate people with severe physical and/or mental disabilities.
Very true.